Looking for a great appetizer the whole family with love? Try this simple recteq wood pellet grill Pizza Roses recipe for a sure-fire win.
- Fresh Pizza Dough
- 12 oz pizza sauce
- 16oz Pepperoni
- 16oz Italian sausage, cooked
- 8 oz fresh mozzarella
- 16oz mozzarella, shredded
- 6 oz parmesan, fresh grated
- 2 tbsp Colden's Freakin' Greek Rub
- Preheat recteq® to 425 degrees.
- Roll or stretch out pizza dough into a rectangular shape about ¼ in thick.
- Using a knife or a pizza wheel cut the dough in 3in wide strips.
- Top each slice with a few tbsp of pizza sauce, then layer small amount of pepperoni, sausage, fresh and shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Sprinkle the top with Colden’s Freakin’ Greek & Parmesan cheese.
- Roll the dough into pinwheel shape and add to a large muffin cup.
- Allow the dough to proof/rest for about 15 minutes before adding to the preheated recteq®.
- Bake until golden brown and delicious about 18-22 minutes.
These delicious Pizza Roses are the perfect appetizer for a casual get-together or a kid-friendly main course served up with fresh fruit and veggies as sides.