Spicy Baked Beans
- 4oz bacon, chopped
- 1 cup yellow onion, chopped
- 3 jalapeño peppers, chopped
- 1.5 tbsp garlic, minced
- 1, 15.5oz can great northern beans, rinsed and drained
- 1, 15.5oz can navy beans, rinsed and drained
- 1, 15 and 1/4oz can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup water
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 3 tbsp ketchup
- 3 tbsp molasses
- 2 tbsp brown mustard
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp salt
- Pre-heat Matador over medium heat.
- Cook the bacon until the fat has rendered and the bacon is crisp.
- Add the onion, jalapeños, and garlic and cook for 5-6 minutes until the vegetables are soft.
- Add the remaining ingredients and cook for 20 minutes until all the flavors have developed and the sauce has thickened.