- 2lbs. 80/20 ground beef
- 1lb. country sausage
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup yellow onion, diced
- 1/2 cup bell pepper, diced
- 3 tbsp Ben's Heffer Dust
- 1/2lb. sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup steak sauce
- 1/2 cup ketchup or recteq Gourmet BBQ Sauce
- Pre-heat recteq to 325°F.
- Combine all the ingredients in large bowl and mix well.
- Shape the meatloaf using a grill mat to a uniform loaf, flattening the top slightly.
- Cook until the loaf registers an internal temperature of 140°F.
- Add your choice of ketchup or recteq Gourmet BBQ sauce to the top and continue cooking until the loaf reaches an internal temperature of 155°F.
- Allow the meatloaf to rest for 15-20 minutes, then slice.