Cranberry Citrus Relish
- 26oz cranberries, fresh
- 16oz orange juice
- 2 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup honey
- 4 lemons zested and juiced
- 4 oranges zested, juiced, and segmented
- 1/2 tsp pectin
- Pre-heat recteq to 375°F.
- Add the first 6 ingredients to a metal baking dish and allow to cook for 45-60 minutes until the cranberries pop and become tender.
- Add pectin to 1/2 cup of water, then add to the cranberry mixture, allowing to simmer for 10-15 minutes.
- Add to a large bowl and break up berries with a wire whisk.
- Allow the mixture to chill overnight in the fridge.