200 lb recteq Ultimate Blend Pellets
Sear Kit RT-2500 BFG
Large Flat Top Griddle
Rub & Sauce Bundle (Boxed)
74lb Pellet Variety Bundle
Control directly from your phone with the recteq app
Monitor your food temperature with two meat probes (included with the RT-2500 BFG)
Easy start-up with the push of a button
Constructed with high-quality components
3 racks with the middle and top being removable and adjustable
Dual interior lights great for late-night check-ins on your cooks
Our grills are a cut above the rest, using PID Smart Grill Technology for superior results.
When you become a recteq customer, you will be welcomed into the enthusiastic recteq family.
World class customer service, made up of real people with real solutions.
More than just a smoker: you can bake, sear, smoke, grill, dehydrate and so much more!
A Closer Look
Temperature Range: 180°F to 650°F
Power Source: 110 Volt AC GFCI Outlet
Fuel Source: 100% natural hardwood pellets. Gives great flavor, burns cleanly, and produces little ash
Warranty: Industry-leading 6 year warranty
Assembly Time: 90 min
Cooking Time: 53hr. of non-stop cooking with a full hopper
Manual: Grill Manual
- Direct Flame Grilling No
- Warranty (Yrs) 6
- Total Cooking Space (Sq. In.) 2535
- Total Space With Second Shelf Included
- Minimum Temp (°F) 180
- Maximum Temp (°F) 650
- Riot Mode No
- Assembly Time (Minutes) 90
- Hopper Capacity (LBS) 53
- Wifi Enabled PID Controller Yes
- Grill Grate Material 304 Stainless Steel
- Stainless Steel Front-Folding Shelf Yes
- Stainless Steel Barrel Yes
- Interior Lighting Yes
- Cast Iron Deflector Yes
- Number of Grill Grates 3
- Temperature Probes 2
RT-2500 BFG Interior
2,535 square inches
Standard Cooking Area
761.5 square inches
Dual removable middle and top racks
- Plenty of space. Perfect size grill to feed an army. You will be able to fit 30 whole chickens, 27 baby back ribs, 300 chicken wings, 15 briskets, and the list goes on!
- Quality inside and out. The RT-2500 features a 304 stainless steel firepot, heat deflector, and steel drip pan. Not only do you get a flawless, even cook every time, but it's also easy to clean.
- Built to last. Our HotFlash Ceramic Ignition system is rated at over 100,000 lighting cycles.
RT-2500 BFG Exterior
- Equipped with more stainless steel than any other grill in its class. With stainless steel being used from everything from the cooking chamber to the iconic micro-polished bull horn handles, it's easy to feel the trademarked recteq quality.
- Keep it looking fresh. The heavy-duty, high-temperature powder-coated lid cleans easily to maintain a vibrant, new appearance.
- Cook to your heart's content. With a 53 hopper capacity, you will get hours of worry-free cooking.
Does the RT-2500 BFG get hot enough to grill on?
The RT-2500 BFG’s temperature ranges from 180°F-500°F. You can change the degrees in 5-degree increments from “Low” mode up to “Ful” mode. In “Low” mode the grill will get to its lowest temperature (180°F). In “Ful” mode the grill gets as hot as possible (500°F+) given some outside factors such as weather and pellet quality/age.
Is the RT-2500 BFG NSF certified?
While the RT-2500 BFG is built like a tank, it has not been certified by the NSF. The internal components, however, are food-grade 304 stainless steel.
Can I add the smokebox to the RT-2500 BFG?
Due to the lid’s weight (it really is a BFG), hydraulic arms help lift and close it. They sit close to the smokestacks and the smokebox cannot be attached.
How big of a whole hog can fit on the RT-2500 BFG?
A 130 lb hog!
Subscribe & Save
Take advantage of smoky savings with our new Subscribe & Save Pellet Option. Choose your pellet flavor, choose your frequency, and enjoy 10% savings. That’s all there is to it. There’s no contract locking you in, so you may cancel, adjust, or pause at any time. Make your #recteqlifestyle easier than ever with stress-free pellet deliveries, straight to your door.