Bruschetta Chicken with Risotto
- 5lbs. chicken breast, sliced thin
- 3 tbsp Durty Gurl Bloody Mary Rub
- 2 cup flour
- 2 cups bread crumb
- 12 eggs
- 1gal fryer oil
- 2lbs. tomatoes, diced
- 1 red onion, julienne
- 12oz kalamata olives, pitted
- 3 oz parmesan cheese
- 1 tbsp white balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 32oz arborio rice
- 2 cups onion, diced
- 3 tbsp garlic, chopped
- 4oz olive oil
- 8oz butter
- 96oz chicken stock
- 32oz white wine
- 2 tbsp Ben's Heffer Dust
- Preheat Matador to low heat.
- Add the butter, olive oil, & onions. Cook for 6-8 minutes until the onions are tender.
- Add the rice and sauté for 2-3 minutes until slightly toasted.
- Add the wine and allow to reduce, then slowly add the chicken stock allowing the liquid to be absorbed.
- Simmer for 20-25 minutes until the rice is just al dente.
- For the chicken, season with the Dirty Gurl and follow standard breading procedure but dipping each breast into the flour, then the egg, followed by the bread crumbs.
- Preheat the oil to 325℉ degrees, cook the chicken for 4-5 minutes until golden brown and the internal temperature is 165℉
- Prepare the tomato topping by combining all the ingredients and mixing well.