- 8-10lb. Boston butt (pork shoulder)
- 4 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 cup molasses
- 1/2 cup Rossarooski's Honey Rib Rub
- 1/2 cup Casanova's Competition Rub
- recteq Gourmet BBQ Sauce
- Pre-heat recteq to 225℉.
- Combine molasses and mustard and coat your Boston butt.
- Shake on rubs.
- Cook at 225℉ for 7-8 hours until the meat reaches 165℉, then wrap tightly in 2 layers of foil.
- Continue cooking until the internal temperature reaches 195℉.
- Remove from grill, and let rest for 2 hours.
- Pull the pork.
- recteq's Spicy BBQ Sauce can be used to add a kick.