- 1 Bitburger Radler
- 8 oz. Sweet Tea
- 1 tbsp. Colden’s Freakin’ Greek Rub
- 1 Lemon, sliced
- 6 Chicken thighs
- 3 tbsp. Rossarooski's Honey Rib Rub
- 2 tbsp. Lemon juice
- 1 tbsp. Honey
- 8 oz. recteq® Gourmet BBQ Sauce
- Preheat the recteq® to 375 ºF.
- To make the brine, in a large bow add the Bitburger Radler, sweet tea, lemon, and Colden’s Freakin’ Greek Rub, mix well.
- Add chicken to the brine, then let it sit in the refrigerator for an hour.
- Remove the chicken from and pat dry with a paper towel.
- Season the chicken with the Rossarooski's Honey Rib Rub, and place on the recteq®.
- In a medium bowl, add the recteq Gourmet BBQ Sauce, honey, and lemon juice. Mix well.
- Once chicken is 90% done, brush on the BBQ sauce and let it finish.
- Once chicken has reached an internal temperature of 165 ºF, remove, let it rest, and serve.