Bleu Cheese and Cherry Pork Loin with Citrus Kale Salad
- 1 pork tenderloin
- 10 frozen cherries, chopped
- 2 slices prosciutto
- 2oz bleu cheese crumbles
- 1 tbsp Ron's Screamin' Pig Rub
- 1 bunch kale, shredded
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced
- 2oz olive oil
- 1/2 tsp Colden's Freakin' Greek Rub
- 1 tsp white balsamic vinegar
- 1 green apple, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup dried cherries, chopped
- 1/4 cup feta cheese crumbles
- 1/2 cup candied pecans
- Combine all ingredients for salad and allow to rest for 10-15 minutes.
- Pre-heat recteq to 375℉.
- On a cutting board, butterfly the pork loin to about 1/2 inch thick, then season with 1/2 of the Ron's Screamin' Pig Rub.
- Lay 2 slices of the prosciutto ham to cover the pork, then top with the chopped cherries and bleu cheese.
- Using butchers twine, tie the pork up tightly, then season the outside with the remaining rub.
- Cook for 40-45 minutes until the internal temperature is 140℉ and allow the pork loin to rest 15-20 minutes prior to slicing.