RT-B380 Bullseye Stainless Steel
THIS AIN’T NO GAME.
The RT-B380 Bullseye is the ultimate weekday workhorse, and you won’t find more bang for your buck anywhere or at any price. By focusing on flavor, convenience, and versatility, the RT-B380 Bullseye makes all other grills obsolete. Additionally, our commitment to superior build quality, components, warranty, temperature control, and customer service ensures that you get everything you pay for out of your grill. In short, there isn’t a grill anywhere in the vicinity of this price point that offers the quality of a recteq. Our factory direct pricing eliminates the middleman, changes the game, and makes you the winner. With all the flavor and none of the hassle, recteq offers better flavor than charcoal and are more convenient than gas. You can bake, smoke, sear, grill, and even dehydrate, all with the push of a button. It’s that easy! That’s why those in the know own a recteq.
Below are some undisputed facts that prove why recteq is the premier grill in the industry:
1. Build Quality
recteq utilizes a combination of high-quality materials and components to last a lifetime. We feature a commonsense design that doesn’t have gimmicky features that create weak points, making our grills something you can pass down to your family as a cherished heirloom filled with years of memories. The ultimate outdoor grill by a mile, we encourage you to buy once and buy right instead of buying inferior products over and over.
We have never in the history of our company had a firepot fail on us; we’ve even driven over it with a dump truck and a steamroller (we’re not kidding)! recteq also utilizes a ceramic ignitor rod that won’t rust or corrode. It is rated for up to 100,000 lighting cycles!
recteq offers the best warranty in the industry at this price point. The RT-B380 Bullseye comes with a 2-year bumper-to-bumper warranty that is absolutely unmatched by anyone in the industry. If you encounter a problem, we’re going to make it right. It’s the right thing to do, and it’s that simple.
4. Temperature Control
With the most precise controller on the market, our proprietary Smart Grill Technology™ is designed to maintain temperatures to your desired set point. This gives you unmatched control, flexibility, and precision. With your recteq reliably holding temperature, you can cook anything you want without worrying about the wild temperature swings that competitor pellet grills struggle with.
5. Customer Service
You simply will not find a company that offers better customer service than recteq. Just give us a call, our customer service specialists are waiting by the phone to help. It’s our duty to make you feel as if you’ve truly become part of the recteq family.
We encourage you to read them. They truly speak for themselves.
With world-class grills, world-class customer service, and world-class customers, it’s time to take your grilling game to the next level!
GAME. SET. MATCH.
- Smart Grill Technology™ Controller | Proprietary PID algorithm maintains set temperature
- Digital temperature display | Easy to read
- Simple intuitive power button | Automatic lighting feature | No messy charcoal or unsafe fire starters
- Simple intuitive arrow buttons | Control fuel rate & temperature | No babysitting charcoal
- Temp Display button | Easily monitor Actual grill temperature, Set Point temperature, & Meat probe temperature with the push of a button
- 225ºF - 500ºF temperature range in 25º increments | Perfect for "low & slow" or "hot & fast" cooking
- Riot Mode | Achieve temperatures up to 749ºF for searing & direct-flame grilling
- Fast direct-heat grilling | Operate the grill with the lid open
- 1 platinum-tipped meat probe | Monitor your meat's internal temperature
- Automatic shutdown feature | Cool down with the press of a button
- 15 lb. hopper with fail-proof latch | Provides up to 15 hours of cooking at 225ºF
- 22" diameter stainless steel dome lid | First wood pellet grill with ability to cook with lid open
- Stainless steel grill chamber | No paint to fade, flake, or fail
- Bottom support rack | Provides stability & storage
- Rubber wheels | Rolls easily over any terrain
- Weighs 54 lbs. | Easy to transport & store
- Iconic micro-polished recteq emblem | recteq quality in every detail
- Durable stainless steel cooking chamber | No paint to fade, flake, or corrode
- 380 sq. in. cooking area | Fits up to 25 hamburgers
- Porcelain-coated cooking grate | Gives amazing sear marks
- 1 platinum-tipped meat probe | Monitor your meat's internal temperature
- Carbon steel flame deflector | Evenly distributes heat throughout chamber
- Integrated firepot | Indestructible
- HotFlash Ceramic Ignition System | Rated at over 100,000 cycles
- 110-volt AC GFCI outlet | NEC compliant safety standard
- 100% natural hardwood pellets | Burn cleanly, produce minimal ash, & provide great flavor
- Ships directly to your home | FREE shipping
- 2-Year Warranty | Bumper-to-bumper
- recteq world-class customer service | Unmatched personalized customer satisfaction
Ratings & Reviews
Gas Grill Replacement
I bought this to replace my gas grill with the hopes that it would sear steaks and burgers. It works perfectly for searing - and - slow cooking too! And it all tastes amazing compared to gas! I will never go back again.
Get a bullseye
I’ve had a lot of grills in my day I mean a lot and The bullseye is by far the best grill I’ve ever owned.
Troy "Big Cat" Dawson -
An OG (RT680 purchased in 2014), needed the perfect compliment to "The Tank". Here it is! Now, don't tell my 680, but this little firecracker is a mini-beast! R.I.O.T. mode is NO JOKE! 750 degrees gets the job done, NO MATTER WHAT YOU'RE COOKING! Now I have a high quality smoker for big cooks (30# of meat or more) , and when it's just my wife and I? Yep, the Bullseye!
If you're looking to start wading into the "smoked meats/pellet grill" pool, start here! I guarantee you will NOT be disappointed!
Great Customer Care
My Bullseye's auger wasn't turning, so I contacted Recteq by phone. Louis Boudreaux led me through some diagnostics using the control panel, and then sent a video by email so I could investigate further. It turned out that the auger was jammed even though the pellets were completely dry (at 8350' elevation in Colorado, there is almost no humidity). Turning the grill on its end to access the auger motor cleared the jam.
Great customer survice
So far the bullseye is working great. Had a minor issue during shipping and Rectec has correct issues in a timely manner.
Bought this to see if it could take over the Mon to Thursday gas grill duties. It does that and soooo much more. Gas grill is retired. I took my aftermarket stainless grates and heat deflectors out of my Weber kettle and they almost perfectly in the Bullseye. I will be testing the bullseye with the deflectors while cooking a whole salmon filet tonight. I am certain that the deflectors will perform as well in the bullseye as they do on the Weber kettle. The Bullseye is going to see substantial use. I am sure it is up to the challenge.
I love this grill. It heats up super fast makes it easy to use for last minute quick meals. I haven't use my larger Rectec since receiving the bullseye
Great Grill !!
The Bullseye is a great grill particularly for the price. I had a Traeger for about 9 years prior to this, and this beats it on all counts. It is very compact compared to most pellet grills and efficient on its pellet usage. The kettle style is a very efficent use of space and is plenty big enough for what I do. It heats up very fast and can go below 200 degrees on the low setting and just had it at 750 degress according to its thermometer on the riot setting (infrared thermometer actually read 850-900 degrees at the grate surface). If you are looking for a pellet grill, you can't go wrong with this one particularly for the money.
Great grill and smoker
Just got the bullseye and love it. Temp was steady and easy to assemble. Smoke and sear with this. I dont see needing anything else.
Great grill to cook either to smoke or grill on easy to use.