RT-B380 Bullseye Stainless Steel
THIS AIN’T NO GAME.
The RT-B380 Bullseye is the ultimate weekday workhorse, and you won’t find more bang for your buck anywhere or at any price. By focusing on flavor, convenience, and versatility, the RT-B380 Bullseye makes all other grills obsolete. Additionally, our commitment to superior build quality, components, warranty, temperature control, and customer service ensures that you get everything you pay for out of your grill. In short, there isn’t a grill anywhere in the vicinity of this price point that offers the quality of a recteq. Our factory direct pricing eliminates the middleman, changes the game, and makes you the winner. With all the flavor and none of the hassle, recteq offers better flavor than charcoal and are more convenient than gas. You can bake, smoke, sear, grill, and even dehydrate, all with the push of a button. It’s that easy! That’s why those in the know own a recteq.
Below are some undisputed facts that prove why recteq is the premier grill in the industry:
1. Build Quality
recteq utilizes a combination of high-quality materials and components to last a lifetime. We feature a commonsense design that doesn’t have gimmicky features that create weak points, making our grills something you can pass down to your family as a cherished heirloom filled with years of memories. The ultimate outdoor grill by a mile, we encourage you to buy once and buy right instead of buying inferior products over and over.
We have never in the history of our company had a firepot fail on us; we’ve even driven over it with a dump truck and a steamroller (we’re not kidding)! recteq also utilizes a ceramic ignitor rod that won’t rust or corrode. It is rated for up to 100,000 lighting cycles!
recteq offers the best warranty in the industry at this price point. The RT-B380 Bullseye comes with a 2-year bumper-to-bumper warranty that is absolutely unmatched by anyone in the industry. If you encounter a problem, we’re going to make it right. It’s the right thing to do, and it’s that simple.
4. Temperature Control
With the most precise controller on the market, our proprietary Smart Grill Technology™ is designed to maintain temperatures to your desired set point. This gives you unmatched control, flexibility, and precision. With your recteq reliably holding temperature, you can cook anything you want without worrying about the wild temperature swings that competitor pellet grills struggle with.
5. Customer Service
You simply will not find a company that offers better customer service than recteq. Just give us a call, our customer service specialists are waiting by the phone to help. It’s our duty to make you feel as if you’ve truly become part of the recteq family.
We encourage you to read them. They truly speak for themselves.
With world-class grills, world-class customer service, and world-class customers, it’s time to take your grilling game to the next level!
GAME. SET. MATCH.
- Smart Grill Technology™ Controller | Proprietary PID algorithm maintains set temperature
- Digital temperature display | Easy to read
- Simple intuitive power button | Automatic lighting feature | No messy charcoal or unsafe fire starters
- Simple intuitive arrow buttons | Control fuel rate & temperature | No babysitting charcoal
- Temp Display button | Easily monitor Actual grill temperature, Set Point temperature, & Meat probe temperature with the push of a button
- 225ºF - 500ºF temperature range in 25º increments | Perfect for "low & slow" or "hot & fast" cooking
- Riot Mode | Achieve temperatures up to 749ºF for searing & direct-flame grilling
- Fast direct-heat grilling | Operate the grill with the lid open
- 1 platinum-tipped meat probe | Monitor your meat's internal temperature
- Automatic shutdown feature | Cool down with the press of a button
- 15 lb. hopper with fail-proof latch | Provides up to 15 hours of cooking at 225ºF
- 22" diameter stainless steel dome lid | First wood pellet grill with ability to cook with lid open
- Stainless steel grill chamber | No paint to fade, flake, or fail
- Bottom support rack | Provides stability & storage
- Rubber wheels | Rolls easily over any terrain
- Weighs 54 lbs. | Easy to transport & store
- Iconic micro-polished recteq emblem | recteq quality in every detail
- Durable stainless steel cooking chamber | No paint to fade, flake, or corrode
- 380 sq. in. cooking area | Fits up to 25 hamburgers
- Porcelain-coated cooking grate | Gives amazing sear marks
- 1 platinum-tipped meat probe | Monitor your meat's internal temperature
- Carbon steel flame deflector | Evenly distributes heat throughout chamber
- Integrated firepot | Indestructible
- HotFlash Ceramic Ignition System | Rated at over 100,000 cycles
- 110-volt AC GFCI outlet | NEC compliant safety standard
- 100% natural hardwood pellets | Burn cleanly, produce minimal ash, & provide great flavor
- Ships directly to your home | FREE shipping
- 2-Year Warranty | Bumper-to-bumper
- recteq world-class customer service | Unmatched personalized customer satisfaction
Ratings & Reviews
I love the flexibility of the Bullseye. Tonight I reverse seared two fillets @ 250 to a perfect medium rare, then cranked it up to RIOT mode. In 5 minutes, it was at 750 degrees. 30 seconds on each side and the steaks were PERFECT! Looking forward to my first full smoke!
Fantastic Pellet Grill
I have the stampede and the bullseye both. I love the Bullseye for its sheer power. When I want burgers or pizza I crank it up to riot mode and get amazing crust! It’s a searing monster. It also does allow for a low and slow smoke but isn’t as much smoke flavor as the Stampede puts out for smoked chicken breast as an example. So I use both.
My nutrition group for Firefighters/Military/EMS/Police at www.firstinnutrition.com has named the bullseye the official grill of First In because as word spread about how fantastic this grill works for protein, so many of us made purchase. It truly is a staple of my hikes cooking. Hot day and my wife wants to bake cookies? She uses the bullseye as it fits a full half sheet and bakes amazing cookies!
Need another oven? It does that too!
I live in Minnesota. Our winters are brutal. I smoked meats this last winter in -40 degree weather and the bullseye held temp the entire time. I highly recommend.
Fantastic pork butt and so simple.
Great. So good I purchased one for my son. Try pork shoulder at 225. Cover with favorite rub. When meat is at 160f , remove and cover with foil and 1 cup apple juice till 195f. Remove and put in cooler or oven for 2 hours. UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!!
Favorite new toy!
Love my bullseye.
First Time Pellet User
I've grilled with propane, wood, and charcoal. I've never mastered the process of keeping the temperature stable in any of the three. Had friends tell me that I would eventually know how to manage my fire with experience. I would over cook my meats and often burn them. I've had the Bullseye for Three days and I assembled it the first day and didn't take long. Supper easy to assemble. I would have used it the first day, but I needed pellets. Second day I did chicken thighs and they came out perfect. Put the Bullseye at the temperature that I wanted and trusted it. Third day I did a brisket. Watched the tips in the Recteq YouTube and followed what the chef recommended. Let me tell you, my wife loves the Bullseye and knows that I do minimal while the Bullseye does all the work. This also leads to more time with my family and don't have to be by the grill to keep up with the fire. Definitely recommending the Bullseye to my friends and family.
Flexibilirty to SMOKE or GRILL
Really love the BULLSEYE. It allows me to be mobile, as well as I can smoke or grill real easy. Being to control the temps better than other pellet type grills is GREAT no matter what you are cooking.
Fork tender beef short ribs
I have the Bullseye grill and cooked some beef short ribs on it at275 for 6hrs I asked my butcher for the beef plate ribs and he gave me the short ribs instead the came out fork tender as I was taking the ribs off the grill the bones fell out on the grill
I own 6 different grills and smokers and the bullseye is the most versatile and FUN grill/smoker I have!
A grill/smoker of devine intervention. We decided against better judgement to remodel our kitchen with a 3 year old and a newborn. 3 months of not being able to cook in a functional kitchen. Sick of take out and microwave meals I decided to purchase this grill after contemplating another popular brand. I have used it almost every day for the duration of our remodel. I've cooked frozen pizzas, burgers, steaks, hot and fast ribs, pork shoulder, salmon, smoked cream cheese...you name it. The Bullseye heats up so fast and is immensely versatile. Whether you are cooking for 2 or 10 there is plenty of space. I haven't touched my propane grill since. I keep it in the garage and just a short roll out to the driveway and bam, your in business. #recteqlifestyle.....for life
Game changer...what a fantastic pellet grill!
This thing is what I’ve been waiting for....pellet grill that can reach high temps for grilling, searing, and low and slow....(200-750 degrees!). Holds temps very well. Great for griddle cooks (breakfast,etc), and the 22’ diameter is perfect to bring over accessories for the other kettle company! A must have....believe me! Great companion to bigger smokers!