RT-B380 Bullseye Stainless Steel
THIS AIN’T NO GAME.
The RT-B380 Bullseye is the ultimate weekday workhorse, and you won’t find more bang for your buck anywhere or at any price. By focusing on flavor, convenience, and versatility, the RT-B380 Bullseye makes all other grills obsolete. Additionally, our commitment to superior build quality, components, warranty, temperature control, and customer service ensures that you get everything you pay for out of your grill. In short, there isn’t a grill anywhere in the vicinity of this price point that offers the quality of a recteq. Our factory direct pricing eliminates the middleman, changes the game, and makes you the winner. With all the flavor and none of the hassle, recteq offers better flavor than charcoal and are more convenient than gas. You can bake, smoke, sear, grill, and even dehydrate, all with the push of a button. It’s that easy! That’s why those in the know own a recteq.
Below are some undisputed facts that prove why recteq is the premier grill in the industry:
1. Build Quality
recteq utilizes a combination of high-quality materials and components to last a lifetime. We feature a commonsense design that doesn’t have gimmicky features that create weak points, making our grills something you can pass down to your family as a cherished heirloom filled with years of memories. The ultimate outdoor grill by a mile, we encourage you to buy once and buy right instead of buying inferior products over and over.
We have never in the history of our company had a firepot fail on us; we’ve even driven over it with a dump truck and a steamroller (we’re not kidding)! recteq also utilizes a ceramic ignitor rod that won’t rust or corrode. It is rated for up to 100,000 lighting cycles!
recteq offers the best warranty in the industry at this price point. The RT-B380 Bullseye comes with a 2-year bumper-to-bumper warranty that is absolutely unmatched by anyone in the industry. If you encounter a problem, we’re going to make it right. It’s the right thing to do, and it’s that simple.
4. Temperature Control
With the most precise controller on the market, our proprietary Smart Grill Technology™ is designed to maintain temperatures to your desired set point. This gives you unmatched control, flexibility, and precision. With your recteq reliably holding temperature, you can cook anything you want without worrying about the wild temperature swings that competitor pellet grills struggle with.
5. Customer Service
You simply will not find a company that offers better customer service than recteq. Just give us a call, our customer service specialists are waiting by the phone to help. It’s our duty to make you feel as if you’ve truly become part of the recteq family.
We encourage you to read them. They truly speak for themselves.
With world-class grills, world-class customer service, and world-class customers, it’s time to take your grilling game to the next level!
GAME. SET. MATCH.
- Smart Grill Technology™ Controller | Proprietary PID algorithm maintains set temperature
- Digital temperature display | Easy to read
- Simple intuitive power button | Automatic lighting feature | No messy charcoal or unsafe fire starters
- Simple intuitive arrow buttons | Control fuel rate & temperature | No babysitting charcoal
- Temp Display button | Easily monitor Actual grill temperature, Set Point temperature, & Meat probe temperature with the push of a button
- 225ºF - 500ºF temperature range in 25º increments | Perfect for "low & slow" or "hot & fast" cooking
- Riot Mode | Achieve temperatures up to 749ºF for searing & direct-flame grilling
- Fast direct-heat grilling | Operate the grill with the lid open
- 1 platinum-tipped meat probe | Monitor your meat's internal temperature
- Automatic shutdown feature | Cool down with the press of a button
- 15 lb. hopper with fail-proof latch | Provides up to 15 hours of cooking at 225ºF
- 22" diameter stainless steel dome lid | First wood pellet grill with ability to cook with lid open
- Stainless steel grill chamber | No paint to fade, flake, or fail
- Bottom support rack | Provides stability & storage
- Rubber wheels | Rolls easily over any terrain
- Weighs 54 lbs. | Easy to transport & store
- Iconic micro-polished recteq emblem | recteq quality in every detail
- Durable stainless steel cooking chamber | No paint to fade, flake, or corrode
- 380 sq. in. cooking area | Fits up to 25 hamburgers
- Porcelain-coated cooking grate | Gives amazing sear marks
- 1 platinum-tipped meat probe | Monitor your meat's internal temperature
- Carbon steel flame deflector | Evenly distributes heat throughout chamber
- Integrated firepot | Indestructible
- HotFlash Ceramic Ignition System | Rated at over 100,000 cycles
- 110-volt AC GFCI outlet | NEC compliant safety standard
- 100% natural hardwood pellets | Burn cleanly, produce minimal ash, & provide great flavor
- Ships directly to your home | FREE shipping
- 2-Year Warranty | Bumper-to-bumper
- recteq world-class customer service | Unmatched personalized customer satisfaction
Ratings & Reviews
Buy a bullseye!!!!!!!
Burned her in I have a RT 700 I bought in November but I have been missing searing and I finally got a bull. Riot mode 2.5 min each side on some FAT Ribeyes. Holy shit. Amazing. Buy one now!!
Buy it, you won’t be disappointed
Excellent product. I have used charcoal only, dislike propane. Was looking at Weber’s but would only add to the same issues, start fire, maintain fire, keep optimal temp,etc. Bought the bullseye and it does it all. I set temp for whatever I am cooking for dinner, check temp gauge on meat and pull when done. I originally was foiling the bottom to keep clean, stopped that and use a round drip pan. When it gets dirty, around 4 cooks, I turn on riot mode for 30 min and it cooks the grease off, scrub with metal brush, vacum. Good as new.I LOVE the bullseye
Can't go wrong with the this grill
Perfect replacement for the old Memphis Pellet Grill that finally had to be retired. This is so quick to ignite (usually ready to go in less than 15 minutes) and controls the temperature beautifully with recteq's PID loop. The smoke amount when going low and slow is perfect.
I'm still learning all the differences compared to the Memphis, but have had great results with baby back ribs, chicken, tri-tip, and salmon (followed recteq's pesto salmon recipe and yummm). I even put a Costco roasted chicken on @ 225 degrees for a couple hours and it was fall-off-the-bone amazing with the perfect hint of smoke flavor.
Their customer service is top notch - there was a little shipping damage to bottom of the pellet hopper that was easily bent back into shape. I shared some pictures with them so they knew where they may need some beefed up packaging, and for my trouble they sent me a really nice gift.
Cannot wait until next cook!
This grill is awesome, we use it several times a week, I have spent $3,000.00 with RecTeq this year and have ate better than ever this year. No regrets so happy to have found MY grills for life! The Bull is great too, Thanks Ray!
Can’t go wrong with ReqTec!
I’ve been looking at reqtec for a couple of years and finally stuck my toes in the water with the RT 380 BULLSEYE. I figured between the reviews and the price point I couldn’t go wrong. This thing is fabulous! I can cook for six people on it without issue. I’ve cooked ribs, corned beef, pork chops, steaks, chicken, burgers and salmon. Oh the salmon!!! Just throw an entire filet of fish on there at 225 and use the temperature probe. Perfect every time and it couldn’t be easier. You almost have to try to burn something because it is almost idiot proof. Really minimal, easy upkeep too. Really can’t say enough good things about this grill. The materials, fit and finish are so much better than my brothers pellet grill it is ridiculous.
Chef'n like it's my job!
Jake taylor -
This pellet grill blows anything i've used in the past out of the water. You have to option to do a low and slow smoke or a hot and fast sear at 750°. I've reverse seared ribeyes, tomahawks, tri tip, pork chops, new york strips. 225°/750°. Grilled burgers at 400°. Grilled shrimp and mushrooms. Everything I have thrown at the bullseye has came out top notch. The provided internal temp probe enables you to leave the lid shut and let the pellet grill/smoker do it's job. I haven't touched my blackstone since buying this. I'm a fan for life and I recommend this to everyone I know that throws down in the backyard.
WILLIAM R DURDEN
I thought I would never eat chicken thighs! They are the best piece of meat on a chicken if smoked on a bullseye
Convection cooker with awesome smoke!
Recteq bullseye is a great little machine! I would call it a convection cooker with smoke! Heats up fast, stays at temp properly, and is very easy to use. Have never had a bad experience with the Bullseye. My best recipe is the baby back pork recipe from Recteq that uses a bourbon honey chili sause. Also cooked tri-tips on the bullseye with excellent results.
Convenient and versatile
I love it for grilling. It is very convenient. You just have 4 buttons. I have had it for 3 weeks and have prepared most of our meals on it, since then. I can now cook anything outside that I do inside. I have made fish for tacos, braised fish, meatloaf, cornbread, roasted potatoes, high brow hobo stew, burgers, German sausages, roasted vegetables, chicken (great for that), pork tenderloin and several other things. The only reason I didn't award 5 stars, was the grilling surface was too low for me. I remedied that by purchasing some 5 inch furniture risers to put under the wheels and legs.
Convenient Perfect size for almost all our needs
We have the larger recteq smoker. Needed another for the back deck that was fast and convenient. We love the grill!