RT-B380 Bullseye Wood Pellet Grill
THIS AIN’T NO GAME.
The RT-B380 Bullseye is the ultimate weekday workhorse, and you won’t find more bang for your buck anywhere or at any price. By focusing on flavor, convenience, and versatility, the RT-B380 Bullseye makes all other grills obsolete. Additionally, our commitment to superior build quality, components, warranty, temperature control, and customer service ensures that you get everything you pay for out of your grill. In short, there isn’t a grill anywhere in the vicinity of this price point that offers the quality of a recteq. Our factory direct pricing eliminates the middleman, changes the game, and makes you the winner. With all the flavor and none of the hassle, recteq offers better flavor than charcoal and are more convenient than gas. You can bake, smoke, sear, grill, and even dehydrate, all with the push of a button. It’s that easy! That’s why those in the know own a recteq.
Below are some undisputed facts that prove why recteq is the premier grill in the industry:
1. Build Quality
recteq utilizes a combination of high-quality materials and components to last a lifetime. We feature a commonsense design that doesn’t have gimmicky features that create weak points, making our grills something you can pass down to your family as a cherished heirloom filled with years of memories. The ultimate outdoor grill by a mile, we encourage you to buy once and buy right instead of buying inferior products over and over.
We have never in the history of our company had a firepot fail on us; we’ve even driven over it with a dump truck and a steamroller (we’re not kidding)! Our automated self-cleaning shutdown mode virtually eliminates the need to clean our firepots. recteq also utilizes a ceramic ignitor rod that won’t rust or corrode. It is rated for up to 100,000 lighting cycles!
recteq offers the best warranty in the industry at this price point. The RT-B380 Bullseye comes with a 2-year bumper-to-bumper warranty that is absolutely unmatched by anyone in the industry. If you encounter a problem, we’re going to make it right. It’s the right thing to do, and it’s that simple.
4. Temperature Control
With the most precise controller on the market, our proprietary Smart Grill Technology™ is designed to maintain temperatures to your desired set point. This gives you unmatched control, flexibility, and precision. With your recteq reliably holding temperature, you can cook anything you want without worrying about the wild temperature swings that competitor pellet grills struggle with.
5. Customer Service
You simply will not find a company that offers better customer service than recteq. Just give us a call, our customer service specialists are waiting by the phone to help. It’s our duty to make you feel as if you’ve truly become part of the recteq family.
We encourage you to read them. They truly speak for themselves.
With world-class grills, world-class customer service, and world-class customers, it’s time to take your grilling game to the next level!
GAME. SET. MATCH.
- Smart Grill Technology™ Controller | Proprietary PID algorithm maintains set temperature
- Digital temperature display | Easy to read
- Simple intuitive power button | Automatic lighting feature | No messy charcoal or unsafe fire starters
- Simple intuitive arrow buttons | Control fuel rate & temperature | No babysitting charcoal
- Temp Display button | Easily monitor Actual grill temperature, Set Point temperature, & Meat probe temperature with the push of a button
- 225ºF - 500ºF temperature range in 25º increments | Perfect for "low & slow" or "hot & fast" cooking
- Riot Mode | Achieve temperatures up to 749ºF for searing & direct-flame grilling
- Fast direct-heat grilling | Operate the grill with the lid open
- 1 platinum-tipped meat probe | Monitor your meat's internal temperature
- Automatic shutdown feature | Cool down with the press of a button
- 15 lb. hopper with fail-proof latch | Provides up to 15 hours of cooking at 225ºF
- 22" diameter stainless steel dome lid | First wood pellet grill with ability to cook with lid open
- Stainless steel grill chamber | No paint to fade, flake, or fail
- Bottom support rack | Provides stability & storage
- Rubber wheels | Rolls easily over any terrain
- Weighs 54 lbs. | Easy to transport & store
- Iconic micro-polished recteq emblem | recteq quality in every detail
- Durable stainless steel cooking chamber | No paint to fade, flake, or corrode
- 380 sq. in. cooking area | Fits up to 25 hamburgers
- Porcelain-coated cooking grate | Gives amazing sear marks
- 1 platinum-tipped meat probe | Monitor your meat's internal temperature
- Carbon steel flame deflector | Evenly distributes heat throughout chamber
- Integrated firepot | Indestructible
- HotFlash Ceramic Ignition System | Rated at over 100,000 cycles
- 110-volt AC GFCI outlet | NEC compliant safety standard
- 100% natural hardwood pellets | Burn cleanly, produce minimal ash, & provide great flavor
- Ships directly to your home | FREE shipping to your door
- 2-Year Warranty | Bumper-to-bumper
- recteq world-class customer service | Unmatched personalized customer satisfaction
Ratings & Reviews
A Charcoal Grill Replacement
The RT-B380 is an awesome replacement for that charcoal kettle grill. I have been able to use it for everything that I used my kettle grill for including searing. There were some startup issues that the Recteq team helped with. This is a solid grill at this price point and I don't think you will be disappointed.
Now that the Bullseye is away from the herd I need a RT-700 Bull to keep it company.
Amazing Grill! Highly recommended!
Scored this on the 2nd release group. I use this everyday food is amazing, rubs / spices make it even better. Food is consistent off this and heat stays at set point.
Best all around bang for your buck
Heats up quickly to sear temps, holds temp likes boss and can actually do some thing I can’t on my 700. Perfect grill/smoker for all around use and the perfect companion for the larger grills for quick and hot cooks. I absolutely love this grill and wouldn’t trade the Recteq support group for anything. Simply the best.
Best grill ever
Best grill I’ve ever used. No complaints.
Best Grill Ever
I purchased this grill to replace my previous generation Bullseye grill which I have almost worn out by using it so often! This new generation is the BOMB ! It is so efficient and user friendly that it makes grilling more fun than ever! It holds temperature effortlessly making cooking predictable. I tried the riot mode to quick grill some steaks. But the temp was higher than I expected and I over cooked the steaks. Now I just set it for 500 degrees and have consistently great results. Slow cooking and roasting veggies are so simple with the new controller. Overall I think this is the best and most enjoyable grill I have ever used compared to propane, charcoal, the Green Egg, and my RT 680
Cannot wait until next cook!
This grill is awesome, we use it several times a week, I have spent $3,000.00 with RecTeq this year and have ate better than ever this year. No regrets so happy to have found MY grills for life! The Bull is great too, Thanks Ray!
Fantastic first pellet grill
Cooked chicken drumsticks last night. It was my first cook on the bullseye and the results were outstanding. Super tasty over Hickory pellets. Very excited to cook on it again.
Fork tender beef short ribs
I have the Bullseye grill and cooked some beef short ribs on it at275 for 6hrs I asked my butcher for the beef plate ribs and he gave me the short ribs instead the came out fork tender as I was taking the ribs off the grill the bones fell out on the grill
Game changer...what a fantastic pellet grill!
This thing is what I’ve been waiting for....pellet grill that can reach high temps for grilling, searing, and low and slow....(200-750 degrees!). Holds temps very well. Great for griddle cooks (breakfast,etc), and the 22’ diameter is perfect to bring over accessories for the other kettle company! A must have....believe me! Great companion to bigger smokers!
Troy "Big Cat" Dawson -
An OG (RT680 purchased in 2014), needed the perfect compliment to "The Tank". Here it is! Now, don't tell my 680, but this little firecracker is a mini-beast! R.I.O.T. mode is NO JOKE! 750 degrees gets the job done, NO MATTER WHAT YOU'RE COOKING! Now I have a high quality smoker for big cooks (30# of meat or more) , and when it's just my wife and I? Yep, the Bullseye!
If you're looking to start wading into the "smoked meats/pellet grill" pool, start here! I guarantee you will NOT be disappointed!