RT-700 Wood Pellet Grill
- Temperature Controls
- Construction Features
- Power Source
- Fuel Source
- Customer Care
THIS AIN’T NO GAME.
The RT-700 is the gold standard in pellet grilling, and you won’t find more bang for your buck anywhere or at any price. By focusing on flavor, convenience, and versatility, the RT-700 makes all other grills obsolete. Additionally, our commitment to superior build quality, components, warranty, temperature control, and customer service ensures that you get everything you pay for out of your grill. In short, there isn’t a grill anywhere in the vicinity of this price point that offers the quality of a recteq. Our factory direct pricing eliminates the middleman, changes the game, and makes you the winner. With all the flavor and none of the hassle, recteq offers better flavor than charcoal and are more convenient than gas. You can bake, smoke, sear, grill, and even dehydrate, all with the push of a button. It’s that easy! That’s why those in the know own a recteq.
Below are some undisputed facts that prove why recteq Wood Pellet Grills are the premier grill in the industry:
1. Build Quality
This grill is built like a tank. recteq utilizes a combination of high-quality stainless steel designed to last a lifetime. They feature a commonsense design that doesn’t have gimmicky features that create weak points, making our grills something you can pass down to your family as a cherished heirloom filled with years of memories. The ultimate outdoor grill by a mile, we encourage you to buy once and buy right instead of buying inferior products over and over.
recteq features stainless steel grates, firepots, heat deflectors, and drip pans. They also include a stainless steel logo and smoke cap, with stainless steel hardware as well. We have never in the history of our company had a firepot fail on us; we’ve even driven over it with a dump truck and a steamroller (we’re not kidding)! Our automated self-cleaning shutdown mode virtually eliminates the need to clean our firepots. Additionally, we added an interior light for those late-night cooks. recteq also utilizes a ceramic ignitor rod that won’t rust or corrode that’s been rated for up to 100,000 lighting cycles.
recteq offers the best warranty in the industry, bar none. The RT-700 comes with a 6-year bumper-to-bumper warranty that is absolutely unmatched by anyone in the industry. If you encounter a problem, we’re going to make it right. It’s the right thing to do, and it’s that simple.
4. Temperature Control
With the most precise controller on the market, our proprietary Smart Grill Technology™ is designed to maintain temperatures to your desired set point. Also, with WiFi capability, you can control your grill from virtually anywhere! This gives you unmatched control, flexibility, and precision. With your recteq reliably holding temperature, you can cook anything you want without worrying about the wild temperature swings that competitor pellet grills struggle with.
5. Customer Service
You simply will not find a company that offers better customer service than recteq. Would you believe that each customer receives both co-founders’ cell phone numbers with their purchase? Well it’s true, and it’s our duty to make you feel as if you’ve truly become part of the recteq family.
We encourage you to read them. They truly speak for themselves.
With world-class grills, world-class customer service, and world-class customers, it’s time to take your grilling game to the next level!
- Smart Grill Technology™ Controller | Proprietary PID algorithm maintains temperature precisely
- WiFi Technology | Control and monitor your grill remotely from your wireless device
- Automatic lighting feature | No messy charcoal or unsafe fire starters
- Automatic shutdown feature | Enter cool down mode with the push of a button
- 200ºF to 500ºF in 5º increments | Bake, smoke, sear, grill, broil, roast, and even dehydrate
- Dual meat probes (Probe A, Probe B) | Monitor 2 cooks simultaneously
- LO setting | Xtreme smoke operates under 200ºF achieving maximum smoke output
- FULL setting | Allows you to achieve temperatures above 500ºF
- Stainless steel cooking chamber | No paint to fade, flake, or fail
- Iconic micro polished stainless steel bull horn handles | Feel the trademarked recteq quality
- Stainless steel towel ring | Conveniently hang your towel
- Stainless steel controller shelf | Holds a large platter or dish | Protects critical components
- Stainless steel hopper lid | Doubles as a warming surface
- Stainless steel hopper lid handles | For easy access from either side of your grill
- Stainless steel hopper lid piano hinge | Worry free operation for the lifetime of your grill
- Stainless steel recteq logo | Proof recteq takes pride in even the smallest detail
- Stainless steel fail-proof lid stops | Will withstand the weight of the lid without buckling, bending, or breaking
- Stainless steel spill proof bucket hook | Keep grease bucket from getting knocked off
- Stainless steel smokestack cap | Holds up to higher temperatures and will last a lifetime
- Stainless steel pull bar handle | Allows you to easily move your grill
- High temperature powder coated lid | Heavy duty | Cleans easily to maintain a vibrant, new appearance
- Rollerblade style wheels and locking casters | Easily move and lock your grill in place
- 40 lb. hopper capacity | Up to 40+ hours of continuous cooking
- Bottom shelf | Provides storage and stability
- 4 snag-free tool hooks | Keeps cooking tools at an arm's reach
- 702 sq. in. cooking area | Enough headroom for multiple turkeys and beer can chicken | Fits 6 large racks of ribs
- 1054 sq. in. cooking area with optional large 2nd shelf | More space means more food
- Interior light | Easily removable dishwasher safe glass lens | Grill day or night
- 2 grill grates made from 1/4" 304 stainless steel rod | Lasts the lifetime of your grill | Easy to remove and clean
- Centered 304 stainless steel firepot | Indestructible | Won't fail
- 304 stainless steel heat deflector with integrated smoke tray | Evenly distributes heat throughout cooking chamber
- 304 stainless steel drip pan | Funnels grease out of the cooking chamberinto the drip bucket for an easy cleanup
- HotFlash Ceramic Ignition System | Rated at over 100,000 cycles | Nearly 300 years of grilling
- Heavy duty stainless steel hardware | Won't rust, corrode, or fail
- High temperature RTV caulk | Keeps moisture out of grilling chamber
- Probe port hole | No pinching probe wires in your lid
- Rubber grommets on all wire ports | Prevents wire chafing
- Integrated heat vents | Protects electronics from heat
- Modular construction | Allows for individual component replacement
- Component access panel | Easily access components
- 110 Volt AC GFCI Outlet | NEC compliant safety standard
- 100% natural hardwood pellets | Gives great flavor, burns cleanly, and produces little ash
- Ships directly to your home | FREE shipping
- 6 Year Warranty | Industry leading
- recteq world-class customer service | Unmatched individualized customer satisfaction
If you are not fully satisfied with your recteq, return it within 30 days and we will refund your purchase price. We are confident that you will love your new recteq.
Ratings & Reviews
Best Pellet Grill Eber
This is hands down the highest quality grill I have ever used, customer service is even better.
Best Pellet Grill Ever!
I've been a "Stick Burner" for over 50 years. Having grown up in South Texas, with plenty of Mesquite and Oak, I learned how to BBQ just about everything, including Rabbit, Cabrito, Venison, Pork, and of course Beef Brisket.
As any good Stick Burner knows, Brisket and Whole Hogs (Wild Hogs in my case) are overnight cooks. However, in between tending the fire, there was plenty of time for talking with old friends, playing Dominoes and yes, there might have been just a few Beers consumed as well. In addition, the younger group was provided the opportunity of learning by experience and understanding what it takes to produce "As Good As It Gets" BBQ. Low and Slow was always the name of the game.
After all this time, it was a bit of a challenge to convince myself there might be something better than burning sticks and staying up all night to get those same great results. It took about 2 years of research, but when REC TEC came out with the RT-700 "Bull", I decided to pull the trigger and I'm very happy I did.
After Baby Back Ribs twice and 12 pound Briskets twice, all of which came out every bit as good as I could do on my old Offset Stick Burner, and without staying up all night tending the fire! Yes, the first overnight cook I was still unconvinced and checked the REC TEC every hour, or so, only to find it humming along at the 225 degrees set point.
I've done all the research and I'm convinced REC TEC is the best Pellet Grill available. And after using my "Bull" for 4 long cooks, with difficult to get right meats, 2 of which were overnight, I can honestly say it has significantly exceeded my expectations. If I could give it 10 Stars I would.
Don't wait any longer if you are looking for a Pellet Grill, as you will not do better than the REC TEC RT-700 "Bull". The delivery time was about 3 weeks, but well worth the wait.
best pellet grill made hand down
High quality material and craftsmen ship. Great grill well worth the money
Best pellet grill on the Market
Jim Haverfield -
Far superior to any other pellet grill available today. Great customer service, great products and amazing people.
Best pellet grill on the market!
Jenn Danella -
So easy to control temperature- even when I’m not at home! Also the Rec Tec bbq sauces and meat rubs are all delicious!
Best Pellet Grill. Period
Trey Powell -
I am very pleased with my recent purchase of a RECTEC pellet Grill. These products are superior in quality to their competitors as they use 430 stainless steel that does not rust. Other pellet grills that I have used have begun rusting on the inside immediately on the first use and that is because they use inferior steel. They even coded it with grease so it doesn’t rust before it gets to you. Every part of this grill is Quailty and you can feel how heavy the parts are when you lift them and move them during use. My favorite feature is that it is WIFI connected and I can check it and control it from my cell phone… This is a standard feature. I highly recommend RecTec.
Best Pellet smoker
The RT-700 is the best quality smoker in this price range with a lot of extras the prior model did not have. I am really enjoying the stainless housing and dual probe upgrade. The unit is holding temperature within 5 degrees across the large smoking surface. I was going to go with the smaller unit but am glad I didn’t as I filled it up my third time using it. It’s worth every penny and then some.
Best pellet smoker on the market
I’ve owned three other pellet smokers and cooked on many more. The new stainless model is built better than anything I’ve seen on the market. You can feel the quality from weight of the handles to the porcelain coated lid. There are several other brands with comparable cookers, but none come close to matching the value of Rec Tec. My only suggestion is to redesign the smoker box or handles so that the door of smoker box will open if owners would rather turn their lid handles outside instead of inside.
best purchase ever
jason king -
I can’t put enough meat on this thing! Every cook on it has blown my mind. Tender smoky moist yum. It’s so easy to use you would’ve thought Ronco invented it
Best purchase ever
Barry Caver -
I have owned many charcoal and gas grills over the years. They have served me for what they are. A friend of mine recommend Rec Tec, which I had never heard of. Any large purchase I make, I do my homework and research. After looking at the Green Egg and Green Mountain, I chose the Rec Tec. Boy, I haven’t been disappointed to all of the hype. This smoker has brought back my love for outdoor cooking and impressing and pleasing my guests with great meals. I have not had a bad experience at all. I also encourage customers to the follow the Rec Tec owners page on Facebook. You can ask any questions and learn so many new ways to cook all kinds of delights. Enjoy!!