RT-700 Wood Pellet Grill
- Temperature Controls
- Construction Features
- Power Source
- Fuel Source
- Customer Care
THIS AIN’T NO GAME.
The RT-700 is the gold standard in pellet grilling, and you won’t find more bang for your buck anywhere or at any price. By focusing on flavor, convenience, and versatility, the RT-700 makes all other grills obsolete. Additionally, our commitment to superior build quality, components, warranty, temperature control, and customer service ensures that you get everything you pay for out of your grill. In short, there isn’t a grill anywhere in the vicinity of this price point that offers the quality of a recteq. Our factory direct pricing eliminates the middleman, changes the game, and makes you the winner. With all the flavor and none of the hassle, recteq offers better flavor than charcoal and are more convenient than gas. You can bake, smoke, sear, grill, and even dehydrate, all with the push of a button. It’s that easy! That’s why those in the know own a recteq.
Below are some undisputed facts that prove why recteq Wood Pellet Grills are the premier grill in the industry:
1. Build Quality
This grill is built like a tank. recteq utilizes a combination of high-quality stainless steel designed to last a lifetime. They feature a commonsense design that doesn’t have gimmicky features that create weak points, making our grills something you can pass down to your family as a cherished heirloom filled with years of memories. The ultimate outdoor grill by a mile, we encourage you to buy once and buy right instead of buying inferior products over and over.
recteq features stainless steel grates, firepots, heat deflectors, and drip pans. They also include a stainless steel logo and smoke cap, with stainless steel hardware as well. We have never in the history of our company had a firepot fail on us; we’ve even driven over it with a dump truck and a steamroller (we’re not kidding)! Our automated self-cleaning shutdown mode virtually eliminates the need to clean our firepots. Additionally, we added an interior light for those late-night cooks. recteq also utilizes a ceramic ignitor rod that won’t rust or corrode that’s been rated for up to 100,000 lighting cycles.
recteq offers the best warranty in the industry, bar none. The RT-700 comes with a 6-year bumper-to-bumper warranty that is absolutely unmatched by anyone in the industry. If you encounter a problem, we’re going to make it right. It’s the right thing to do, and it’s that simple.
4. Temperature Control
With the most precise controller on the market, our proprietary Smart Grill Technology™ is designed to maintain temperatures to your desired set point. Also, with WiFi capability, you can control your grill from virtually anywhere! This gives you unmatched control, flexibility, and precision. With your recteq reliably holding temperature, you can cook anything you want without worrying about the wild temperature swings that competitor pellet grills struggle with.
5. Customer Service
You simply will not find a company that offers better customer service than recteq. Would you believe that each customer receives both co-founders’ cell phone numbers with their purchase? Well it’s true, and it’s our duty to make you feel as if you’ve truly become part of the recteq family.
We encourage you to read them. They truly speak for themselves.
With world-class grills, world-class customer service, and world-class customers, it’s time to take your grilling game to the next level!
- Smart Grill Technology™ Controller | Proprietary PID algorithm maintains temperature precisely
- WiFi Technology | Control and monitor your grill remotely from your wireless device
- Automatic lighting feature | No messy charcoal or unsafe fire starters
- Automatic shutdown feature | Enter cool down mode with the push of a button
- 200ºF to 500ºF in 5º increments | Bake, smoke, sear, grill, broil, roast, and even dehydrate
- Dual meat probes (Probe A, Probe B) | Monitor 2 cooks simultaneously
- LO setting | Xtreme smoke operates under 200ºF achieving maximum smoke output
- FULL setting | Allows you to achieve temperatures above 500ºF
- Stainless steel cooking chamber | No paint to fade, flake, or fail
- Iconic micro polished stainless steel bull horn handles | Feel the trademarked recteq quality
- Stainless steel towel ring | Conveniently hang your towel
- Stainless steel controller shelf | Holds a large platter or dish | Protects critical components
- Stainless steel hopper lid | Doubles as a warming surface
- Stainless steel hopper lid handles | For easy access from either side of your grill
- Stainless steel hopper lid piano hinge | Worry free operation for the lifetime of your grill
- Stainless steel recteq logo | Proof recteq takes pride in even the smallest detail
- Stainless steel fail-proof lid stops | Will withstand the weight of the lid without buckling, bending, or breaking
- Stainless steel spill proof bucket hook | Keep grease bucket from getting knocked off
- Stainless steel smokestack cap | Holds up to higher temperatures and will last a lifetime
- Stainless steel pull bar handle | Allows you to easily move your grill
- High temperature powder coated lid | Heavy duty | Cleans easily to maintain a vibrant, new appearance
- Rollerblade style wheels and locking casters | Easily move and lock your grill in place
- 40 lb. hopper capacity | Up to 40+ hours of continuous cooking
- Bottom shelf | Provides storage and stability
- 4 snag-free tool hooks | Keeps cooking tools at an arm's reach
- 702 sq. in. cooking area | Enough headroom for multiple turkeys and beer can chicken | Fits 6 large racks of ribs
- 1054 sq. in. cooking area with optional large 2nd shelf | More space means more food
- Interior light | Easily removable dishwasher safe glass lens | Grill day or night
- 2 grill grates made from 1/4" 304 stainless steel rod | Lasts the lifetime of your grill | Easy to remove and clean
- Centered 304 stainless steel firepot | Indestructible | Won't fail
- 304 stainless steel heat deflector with integrated smoke tray | Evenly distributes heat throughout cooking chamber
- 304 stainless steel drip pan | Funnels grease out of the cooking chamberinto the drip bucket for an easy cleanup
- HotFlash Ceramic Ignition System | Rated at over 100,000 cycles | Nearly 300 years of grilling
- Heavy duty stainless steel hardware | Won't rust, corrode, or fail
- High temperature RTV caulk | Keeps moisture out of grilling chamber
- Probe port hole | No pinching probe wires in your lid
- Rubber grommets on all wire ports | Prevents wire chafing
- Integrated heat vents | Protects electronics from heat
- Modular construction | Allows for individual component replacement
- Component access panel | Easily access components
- 110 Volt AC GFCI Outlet | NEC compliant safety standard
- 100% natural hardwood pellets | Gives great flavor, burns cleanly, and produces little ash
- Ships directly to your home | FREE shipping
- 6 Year Warranty | Industry leading
- recteq world-class customer service | Unmatched individualized customer satisfaction
If you are not fully satisfied with your recteq, return it within 30 days and we will refund your purchase price. We are confident that you will love your new recteq.
Ratings & Reviews
Best Grill Ever!
Easy to assemble! Everything is very solid and sturdy! Cooks great meat!
BEST GRILL EVER!
Mike P. -
Customer Service is the best. I got the name of a person with inquiries, not a website of 1800 number. Received the grill in exceptionally well packaged containers. Assembly was easy, if you have done those sort of things before. Grade of material used in this construction was clearly evident. Controls were simple, even for the baby boomers in our world. Grill worked absolutely as advertised. Set it and forget it! First batch of food came out perfect! Deep smoked flavor and very moist, tender meat. Best suited for slow cooking, but adapt very well to grilling as well, Get the ear plates with it if you like a bit of bark on your grilled food. Only thing I would add is a timer! Well Done, Rec Tec!!
Best grill ever!!
William Rucker -
I absolutely love this grill! So easy, “even a caveman can use it”!! Very well built ; this is the sturdiest grill I have ever owned! Customer Support is phenomenal and personal. No automated calls or support personnel from foreign countries. You speak directly with an American who has the power to fix your problem.
Meat and even vegetables have all turned out great so far and the “low, max smoke” setting gives you a great smoker without the need for any other attachments.
Well worth the investment!!
BEST GRILL EVER!!!
Bush H. -
I bought this grill after researching pretty much all other products. I've owned both the Broil King Baron and Regal grills in the past and I must say there is absolutely NO comparison to this REC TEC RT-700 Bull. This Grill is awesome and the customer service is Outstanding. The assembly was easy and quick (about 2 hours including the competition cart assembly). The shipment arrived on schedule and was packaged to prevent any damage. I only wish the competition cart I purchased separately had some sort of storage compartment but that's a small trade off for the outstanding quality of this product. I'm totally glad that I chose REC TEC Grill RT-700 Bull!!!
Best Grill Ever.... Shoot Yeah!
Shoot Yeah! Bought my RT-700 about a month ago and absolutely love it! I had been doing some research into which pellet grill I wanted and one of the things that convinced me was that I went into a local retailer (Augusta, GA) which sells pellet grills. In my conversation with the sales person who was trying to convince me to purchase a GMG, he let it slip that he owned a rec teq. So wait, you think a GMG is best for me, why aren't you using it? I immediately left the store and went down the road to RecTeq. Glad I did as this grill is amazing.
Best Grill I ever owned!!
Clay Elliott -
I've been researching these grills for several years and finally decided to get one. I now know I made the right decision! The amazing taste of the food I cook on it, blows me away! I've always cooked on propane and the Bull blows any other cooking method out of the water. The use of the controller is simply amazing. No flare ups, no burning no flipping constantly, just set it and go! The construction is far superior to any grill I've looked at and will stand the test of time. I love this grill and I'm completely sold on the Rec-Tec product line! Great job Rec-Tec, keep up the good work!!
Best Grill I Have owned
Bret Fair -
Wow, what an outstanding product! This is by far the best grill I have ever owned. Highly suggest upgrading, as I did, to the competition cart, it is a game changer and honestly not sure how the massive grill stays stable on the tiny legs it comes with originally. However, you do lose the under que' shelf with the comp cart which would be nice to have for storage. Already cooked up some killer meals including the 3-2-1 Ribs recipe provided in the app and was able to get 6 racks onto the grill without even using the interior shelf! People could not compliment the ribs enough! The only complaint I have would be that the instructions on putting the unit together were not very clear and bolts to use in certain sections were not clearly defined. I know they have awesome customer service as read in other reviews but we "men" like to figure it out ourselves and don't ask for directions LOL Additionally, there are no instructions on how to install the competition cart if installing onto the grill out of the box rather than changing out the legs. Even with the minor set back issues on setup, this grill gets a 5 star gleaming review with two huge thumbs up! I am looking forward to many backyard cookoffs over the summer. Thanks, Rec Tec!
Best grill I've ever had the pleasure to cook on
Matt Lokken -
I couldn't be happier with the decision I made to buy the Bull RT-700. It is simply amazing.
Best Grill I've ever owned
Rec Tec was recommended to me by my uncle when I was looking for a new grill since my old one was beginning to deteriorate. After doing a bunch of research, I decided to buy the RT-700. Best decision hands down. I have done ribs, smoked burnt ends, burgers and smoked sausage so far, and can't wait to try more things. Their customer service has been excellent, and I look forward to using my RT-700 for years to come. It couldn't be easier to use, or assemble. Only took about 30 minutes with a little help from a friend. All my friends and coworkers keep putting in requests for different items since they've tasted my ribs and burnt ends. Wish I had known about Rec Tec sooner!
Best Grill in The World
Scott Brandon -
I absolutely love this grill. It has changed my life. I cook on it at least 75% of the time. It is so easy and the flavor is incredible. Get one. You won't regret it.