RT-700 Wood Pellet Grill
- Temperature Controls
- Construction Features
- Power Source
- Fuel Source
- Customer Care
THIS AIN’T NO GAME.
The RT-700 is the gold standard in pellet grilling, and you won’t find more bang for your buck anywhere or at any price. By focusing on flavor, convenience, and versatility, the RT-700 makes all other grills obsolete. Additionally, our commitment to superior build quality, components, warranty, temperature control, and customer service ensures that you get everything you pay for out of your grill. In short, there isn’t a grill anywhere in the vicinity of this price point that offers the quality of a recteq. Our factory direct pricing eliminates the middleman, changes the game, and makes you the winner. With all the flavor and none of the hassle, recteq offers better flavor than charcoal and are more convenient than gas. You can bake, smoke, sear, grill, and even dehydrate, all with the push of a button. It’s that easy! That’s why those in the know own a recteq.
Below are some undisputed facts that prove why recteq Wood Pellet Grills are the premier grill in the industry:
1. Build Quality
This grill is built like a tank. recteq utilizes a combination of high-quality stainless steel designed to last a lifetime. They feature a commonsense design that doesn’t have gimmicky features that create weak points, making our grills something you can pass down to your family as a cherished heirloom filled with years of memories. The ultimate outdoor grill by a mile, we encourage you to buy once and buy right instead of buying inferior products over and over.
recteq features stainless steel grates, firepots, heat deflectors, and drip pans. They also include a stainless steel logo and smoke cap, with stainless steel hardware as well. We have never in the history of our company had a firepot fail on us; we’ve even driven over it with a dump truck and a steamroller (we’re not kidding)! Our automated self-cleaning shutdown mode virtually eliminates the need to clean our firepots. Additionally, we added an interior light for those late-night cooks. recteq also utilizes a ceramic ignitor rod that won’t rust or corrode that’s been rated for up to 100,000 lighting cycles.
recteq offers the best warranty in the industry, bar none. The RT-700 comes with a 6-year bumper-to-bumper warranty that is absolutely unmatched by anyone in the industry. If you encounter a problem, we’re going to make it right. It’s the right thing to do, and it’s that simple.
4. Temperature Control
With the most precise controller on the market, our proprietary Smart Grill Technology™ is designed to maintain temperatures to your desired set point. Also, with WiFi capability, you can control your grill from virtually anywhere! This gives you unmatched control, flexibility, and precision. With your recteq reliably holding temperature, you can cook anything you want without worrying about the wild temperature swings that competitor pellet grills struggle with.
5. Customer Service
You simply will not find a company that offers better customer service than recteq. Would you believe that each customer receives both co-founders’ cell phone numbers with their purchase? Well it’s true, and it’s our duty to make you feel as if you’ve truly become part of the recteq family.
We encourage you to read them. They truly speak for themselves.
With world-class grills, world-class customer service, and world-class customers, it’s time to take your grilling game to the next level!
- Smart Grill Technology™ Controller | Proprietary PID algorithm maintains temperature precisely
- WiFi Technology | Control and monitor your grill remotely from your wireless device
- Automatic lighting feature | No messy charcoal or unsafe fire starters
- Automatic shutdown feature | Enter cool down mode with the push of a button
- 200ºF to 500ºF in 5º increments | Bake, smoke, sear, grill, broil, roast, and even dehydrate
- Dual meat probes (Probe A, Probe B) | Monitor 2 cooks simultaneously
- LO setting | Xtreme smoke operates under 200ºF achieving maximum smoke output
- FULL setting | Allows you to achieve temperatures above 500ºF
- Stainless steel cooking chamber | No paint to fade, flake, or fail
- Iconic micro polished stainless steel bull horn handles | Feel the trademarked recteq quality
- Stainless steel towel ring | Conveniently hang your towel
- Stainless steel controller shelf | Holds a large platter or dish | Protects critical components
- Stainless steel hopper lid | Doubles as a warming surface
- Stainless steel hopper lid handles | For easy access from either side of your grill
- Stainless steel hopper lid piano hinge | Worry free operation for the lifetime of your grill
- Stainless steel recteq logo | Proof recteq takes pride in even the smallest detail
- Stainless steel fail-proof lid stops | Will withstand the weight of the lid without buckling, bending, or breaking
- Stainless steel spill proof bucket hook | Keep grease bucket from getting knocked off
- Stainless steel smokestack cap | Holds up to higher temperatures and will last a lifetime
- Stainless steel pull bar handle | Allows you to easily move your grill
- High temperature powder coated lid | Heavy duty | Cleans easily to maintain a vibrant, new appearance
- Rollerblade style wheels and locking casters | Easily move and lock your grill in place
- 40 lb. hopper capacity | Up to 40+ hours of continuous cooking
- Bottom shelf | Provides storage and stability
- 4 snag-free tool hooks | Keeps cooking tools at an arm's reach
- 702 sq. in. cooking area | Enough headroom for multiple turkeys and beer can chicken | Fits 6 large racks of ribs
- 1054 sq. in. cooking area with optional large 2nd shelf | More space means more food
- Interior light | Easily removable dishwasher safe glass lens | Grill day or night
- 2 grill grates made from 1/4" 304 stainless steel rod | Lasts the lifetime of your grill | Easy to remove and clean
- Centered 304 stainless steel firepot | Indestructible | Won't fail
- 304 stainless steel heat deflector with integrated smoke tray | Evenly distributes heat throughout cooking chamber
- 304 stainless steel drip pan | Funnels grease out of the cooking chamberinto the drip bucket for an easy cleanup
- HotFlash Ceramic Ignition System | Rated at over 100,000 cycles | Nearly 300 years of grilling
- Heavy duty stainless steel hardware | Won't rust, corrode, or fail
- High temperature RTV caulk | Keeps moisture out of grilling chamber
- Probe port hole | No pinching probe wires in your lid
- Rubber grommets on all wire ports | Prevents wire chafing
- Integrated heat vents | Protects electronics from heat
- Modular construction | Allows for individual component replacement
- Component access panel | Easily access components
- 110 Volt AC GFCI Outlet | NEC compliant safety standard
- 100% natural hardwood pellets | Gives great flavor, burns cleanly, and produces little ash
- Ships directly to your home | FREE shipping
- 6 Year Warranty | Industry leading
- recteq world-class customer service | Unmatched individualized customer satisfaction
If you are not fully satisfied with your recteq, return it within 30 days and we will refund your purchase price. We are confident that you will love your new recteq.
Ratings & Reviews
Karen Gilbert -
We have had our grill about 2 weeks we have done ribs brisket and port loin and I just have to say that this grill is absolutely awesome and so easy to use love the App that allows you to control your grill temperature and also the internet temperature of your meat. Thanks REC-TEC so glad we decided to be part of the REC TEC family
Jeremy H -
I’m glad my wife purchased this grill for me. It is well built and cooks great.
I've been thinking about getting a smoker/grill since my brother purchased a Yoder. That was more money than I wanted to spend. Last Christmas a friend of my brother's purchased an RT-680 and the prime rib he cooked was amazing! That settled it for me....I was fully prepared to purchase an RT-680 for myself and then the RT-700 was released. Lucky me as I was able to purchase the newest model along with the Pitmaster bundle. I love the whole works... I've made chicken, pork loin, and some fabulous ribs. My only complaints are small....with the bundle I purchased I got a Bullpen temp. probe....it is unreadable in full sunlight. I am also concerned that the grill cover is going to be a problem as there are a lot of sharp edges to work around. I would also like to say that I thought the wifi thing was a gimmick...I was totally wrong. I love it....so nice to have the convenience of being able to start my grill and monitor it from virtually everywhere....Great feature. That s is a great product and I look forward to using it for many years to come.
Garry Deal -
I bought this grill after researching other products. I am so pleased that I chose Rec Tec Grills! The Grill is awesome and the customer service is Outstanding!
Assembly was easy and quick. The shipment arrived on schedule and was packaged to prevent any damage.
I cannot think of anything that I would suggest for change, everything is and was perfect!!
Awesome grill from a great company
Received my 700 a few weeks ago and have done a pork butt, beef ribs, and some chicken and they have all turned out great. I can't say enough good things about the build quality, and sure enough the customer support is the best anywhere. I cannot recommend this grill enough. The temp has been consistent the entire cooking time and I love being able to track the meat temp via the app. Overall I cannot say anything bad about this grill!
We love this grill/smoker! Great size for a family of four.
Awesome grill/ smoker
Brian C -
Been reading reviews for months and finally decided to order the new RT-700. Was a little scary due to this being a new model but I pulled the trigger and could not be more happy. Received mine yesterday and put it together last night. I did the initial burn in this morning then cooked wings for lunch and meatloaf for dinner. I thought everything was great but more importantly the wife thought is was outstanding as well. We all know if mommy is happy everyone is happy. Going to cook a few racks of ribs tomorrow - can't wait..... This is so much easier than my previous smoker and cleanup is a breeze - just brush the rack and swap out the foil on the trey below it.
Awesome piece of equipment
Matt DeMarchi -
I spent the last 2 years looking for a new grill to replace my Weber 2 burner gas grill. I tossed around the idea of a smoker, but always liked a filing cabinet smoker best. I wanted a grill that was gas, with a charcoal pit, sear plate and a smoke box. I discovered Rec Tec about 8 months ago and have been researching them since. Countless online videos and reviews. Comparison tests, cooking videos you name it andI watched or read it. I finally decided to pull the trigger and ordered The Bull. It was bit more than I wanted to spend, but I was praying that it was what everyone said it was. After recieving it, and cooking a few pork butta, burgers, chicken, hot dogs and, just today my first batch of jerky... I am a believer whole heartedly in the brand. I also have the piece of mind of RecTec's customer service behind me. That was a huge weight off my shoulders. I recomend it to everyone who asks about it. Great product for sure!
Jeffrey Dutton -
I have used all different types of smokers but the Rec Tec Bull is such an awesome product that is very well made, rugged, reliable and keeps the temp regulated so that anything I cook in it comes out great. Worth every penny.
Awesome results for the “bull” RT-700
Bunk Lawley -
I received this grill 2 weeks ago and have smoked Pork Butt, Ribs, chicken wings and Thighs Brisket and even Papa Murphy pizza. All turned out great and received great reviews from family and friends. The free shipping put this opportunity over the top for me. So glad I pulled the trigger on this one.