RT-700 Wood Pellet Grill
- Temperature Controls
- Construction Features
- Power Source
- Fuel Source
- Customer Care
THIS AIN’T NO GAME.
The RT-700 is the gold standard in pellet grilling, and you won’t find more bang for your buck anywhere or at any price. By focusing on flavor, convenience, and versatility, the RT-700 makes all other grills obsolete. Additionally, our commitment to superior build quality, components, warranty, temperature control, and customer service ensures that you get everything you pay for out of your grill. In short, there isn’t a grill anywhere in the vicinity of this price point that offers the quality of a recteq. Our factory direct pricing eliminates the middleman, changes the game, and makes you the winner. With all the flavor and none of the hassle, recteq offers better flavor than charcoal and are more convenient than gas. You can bake, smoke, sear, grill, and even dehydrate, all with the push of a button. It’s that easy! That’s why those in the know own a recteq.
Below are some undisputed facts that prove why recteq Wood Pellet Grills are the premier grill in the industry:
1. Build Quality
This grill is built like a tank. recteq utilizes a combination of high-quality stainless steel designed to last a lifetime. They feature a commonsense design that doesn’t have gimmicky features that create weak points, making our grills something you can pass down to your family as a cherished heirloom filled with years of memories. The ultimate outdoor grill by a mile, we encourage you to buy once and buy right instead of buying inferior products over and over.
recteq features stainless steel grates, firepots, heat deflectors, and drip pans. They also include a stainless steel logo and smoke cap, with stainless steel hardware as well. We have never in the history of our company had a firepot fail on us; we’ve even driven over it with a dump truck and a steamroller (we’re not kidding)! Our automated self-cleaning shutdown mode virtually eliminates the need to clean our firepots. Additionally, we added an interior light for those late-night cooks. recteq also utilizes a ceramic ignitor rod that won’t rust or corrode that’s been rated for up to 100,000 lighting cycles.
recteq offers the best warranty in the industry, bar none. The RT-700 comes with a 6-year bumper-to-bumper warranty that is absolutely unmatched by anyone in the industry. If you encounter a problem, we’re going to make it right. It’s the right thing to do, and it’s that simple.
4. Temperature Control
With the most precise controller on the market, our proprietary Smart Grill Technology™ is designed to maintain temperatures to your desired set point. Also, with WiFi capability, you can control your grill from virtually anywhere! This gives you unmatched control, flexibility, and precision. With your recteq reliably holding temperature, you can cook anything you want without worrying about the wild temperature swings that competitor pellet grills struggle with.
5. Customer Service
You simply will not find a company that offers better customer service than recteq. Would you believe that each customer receives both co-founders’ cell phone numbers with their purchase? Well it’s true, and it’s our duty to make you feel as if you’ve truly become part of the recteq family.
We encourage you to read them. They truly speak for themselves.
With world-class grills, world-class customer service, and world-class customers, it’s time to take your grilling game to the next level!
- Smart Grill Technology™ Controller | Proprietary PID algorithm maintains temperature precisely
- WiFi Technology | Control and monitor your grill remotely from your wireless device
- Automatic lighting feature | No messy charcoal or unsafe fire starters
- Automatic shutdown feature | Enter cool down mode with the push of a button
- 200ºF to 500ºF in 5º increments | Bake, smoke, sear, grill, broil, roast, and even dehydrate
- Dual meat probes (Probe A, Probe B) | Monitor 2 cooks simultaneously
- LO setting | Xtreme smoke operates under 200ºF achieving maximum smoke output
- FULL setting | Allows you to achieve temperatures above 500ºF
- Stainless steel cooking chamber | No paint to fade, flake, or fail
- Iconic micro polished stainless steel bull horn handles | Feel the trademarked recteq quality
- Stainless steel towel ring | Conveniently hang your towel
- Stainless steel controller shelf | Holds a large platter or dish | Protects critical components
- Stainless steel hopper lid | Doubles as a warming surface
- Stainless steel hopper lid handles | For easy access from either side of your grill
- Stainless steel hopper lid piano hinge | Worry free operation for the lifetime of your grill
- Stainless steel recteq logo | Proof recteq takes pride in even the smallest detail
- Stainless steel fail-proof lid stops | Will withstand the weight of the lid without buckling, bending, or breaking
- Stainless steel spill proof bucket hook | Keep grease bucket from getting knocked off
- Stainless steel smokestack cap | Holds up to higher temperatures and will last a lifetime
- Stainless steel pull bar handle | Allows you to easily move your grill
- High temperature powder coated lid | Heavy duty | Cleans easily to maintain a vibrant, new appearance
- Rollerblade style wheels and locking casters | Easily move and lock your grill in place
- 40 lb. hopper capacity | Up to 40+ hours of continuous cooking
- Bottom shelf | Provides storage and stability
- 4 snag-free tool hooks | Keeps cooking tools at an arm's reach
- 702 sq. in. cooking area | Enough headroom for multiple turkeys and beer can chicken | Fits 6 large racks of ribs
- 1054 sq. in. cooking area with optional large 2nd shelf | More space means more food
- Interior light | Easily removable dishwasher safe glass lens | Grill day or night
- 2 grill grates made from 1/4" 304 stainless steel rod | Lasts the lifetime of your grill | Easy to remove and clean
- Centered 304 stainless steel firepot | Indestructible | Won't fail
- 304 stainless steel heat deflector with integrated smoke tray | Evenly distributes heat throughout cooking chamber
- 304 stainless steel drip pan | Funnels grease out of the cooking chamberinto the drip bucket for an easy cleanup
- HotFlash Ceramic Ignition System | Rated at over 100,000 cycles | Nearly 300 years of grilling
- Heavy duty stainless steel hardware | Won't rust, corrode, or fail
- High temperature RTV caulk | Keeps moisture out of grilling chamber
- Probe port hole | No pinching probe wires in your lid
- Rubber grommets on all wire ports | Prevents wire chafing
- Integrated heat vents | Protects electronics from heat
- Modular construction | Allows for individual component replacement
- Component access panel | Easily access components
- 110 Volt AC GFCI Outlet | NEC compliant safety standard
- 100% natural hardwood pellets | Gives great flavor, burns cleanly, and produces little ash
- Ships directly to your home | FREE shipping
- 6 Year Warranty | Industry leading
- recteq world-class customer service | Unmatched individualized customer satisfaction
If you are not fully satisfied with your recteq, return it within 30 days and we will refund your purchase price. We are confident that you will love your new recteq.
Ratings & Reviews
"Hell yeah!" These were the first words that came out of my mouth as soon as I hit the On button on my smartphone and heard my new Bull light up!!! How did nobody come up with this sooner and thank you Rec Tec for doing so!<br><br> My first days on the Bull have been at or below 35 degrees with rain and wind , it didnt care . It stays true to temp and didnt burn more than 1/4 pellets in over 10 hour total run time . My Weber gas grill would had burned almost a tank and blown out in the wind trying to cook down low. <br><br><br> This grill makes anybody a pitmaster. You have at the tips of your fingers instant temps from two on board food probes ,no lifting the lid or misplacing the temp probe. Hellyeah!!<br><br>Lastly the customer support is spot on. When I got my Bull the freight driver said they lost my pellets and told me to call the shipper .So I did and before the truck left down the street I was getting a email confrimation that another order of pellets was on its way with no questions asked. <br><br> I'm blown away at this grill and if you have any doubts go online. Where everyone has no holds barred opions and see how many negitive ones you find about this product. I tried and couldnt find one! So i had to buy it.
Mark Stibrany -
I had owned a Green Mountain Smoker and I gave it away.<br><br>When I first opened the box I could see the difference. Very happy with my new smoker. Quality workmanship.<br><br>I would like the 700 to have been in red but that is just a color preference.<br><br>I have already recommended it to several people.<br><br>Thanks for a great product!
10 year Traeger user goes rectec
Don McKenzie -
I have been a loyal Traeger user for 10 years that I bought from Costco. Unfortunately I’ve returned 3 of them through the years for not working(stopping in middle of cook, loud popping noises from auger, and terrible peeling of paint inside and corrosion!) I bought the bull last week and this thing is hands down a way better built grill(stainless steel) than the cheaply made Traeger ! Love this bull and the customer service is lights out! I had the 999.99 Traeger that Costco sells and this bull blows it away in EVERY aspect! Yes I lose my return at anytime policy at Costco but there is a 6 year warranty on the bull and I have a pretty good feeling that Rectec would bend over backwards even after 6 years!
Todd Erlanson -
This is my first pellet grill ! I have never cooked ribs till now ( not the best but still perfecting it) Love this grill
oscar grado -
This is by far the best grill/smoker that I have ever used. I have had mine for a few weeks now and have grilled New York strips, chicken, burgers, and even seared some Salmon on it. All came out PERFECT!! I brought my grill to work last week and grilled some New York strips on it for my co-workers. All of my co-workers loved the way the steaks came out and the way the grill operates. Absolutely amazing!! Some of my co-workers will be buying themselves one soon as well.
1st pellet grill I’ve owned and overly impressed
Grill arrived without the comp cart, called and RecTec sent 1 out the same day, great service.<br>I live in Michigan and have only been able to do 3 cooks, all less than 40 degrees outside temp and the grill has held within 2 degrees of the set temp, the WIFI is awesome too, have not touched the control since I linked it. Can’t wait for warmer weather to really enjoy the experience.<br>Anyone looking for a great grill this is it.<br>The Bull rules.
3rd Rectec and Love them ALL
Greg Darmstaedter -
I am a big fan of Rec Tec Grills, This is my 3rd one in the last 5 years. Due first one gave away since I moved out country, 2nd one was the small version and gave away too, since I move into my current location with a big yard and purchased my newest Rec Tec Grill. I love it. Thank you!
the best grill on market
5 stars with asterisk
RB L -
Shipping *****<br>Assembly *****<br>Build quality ****<br>Customer service *****<br>Quality of food *****<br>I received an error 2 on the initial burn off. This is the fan not working. When I opened the grill it exploded, singed my hair on my arms and face. When I called customer service I didn’t event get the story out before a new fan was on the way. There clearly needs to be a warning if you get an error 2. The grill has been running flawlessly every sense. I’ve been impressed so far.
50 Million Elvis fans can't be wrong
Andrew Peterson -
Because I'm that kind of person, I put in an absurd amount of research into what would be my next grill (coming from an old Charbroil offset smoker that I got about 10 years of good use out of). I made the decision that the new on was going to be a wood pellet grill. Then a lot more research into the various manufactures and models and you just can't find people that have issues with their Rec Tec. Reading through the FaceBook group either meant that everyone was under the spell of some magic smoked meat elixir or this was something you don't find in 2019: a well engineered and manufactured product that the company stands behind. Shipping was fast, packaging was top notch, assembly was easy. First run was two 6 pound Boston Butts - perfection and easy. Second up I tried some steaks with the sear plate - I worried that as a high heat grill this might be lacking and I'd have to buy a small propane grill for those quick direct grill nights. Yeah, so the steaks were perfect and pretty darn fast too - from start up to when they came off the grill was about 40 minutes. The sear plate is a must - 450F for 4 minutes a side and they were medium rare perfection. Then tried 3 racks of ribs - again perfection. As pretty much every other comment you'll find says, I'm saying the same: this thing is strong, sturdy, easy to use, and with amazing results. You can stop doing your own research now and do what I did: order one.