RT-590 Wood Pellet Grill
- Temperature Controls
- Construction Features
- Power Source
- Fuel Source
- Customer Care
THIS AIN’T NO GAME.
The RT-590 is sized for your family and priced for your wallet. If you find the RT-700 is too much grill for you, and the RT-340 is too small, the RT-590 is the perfect fit for any griller. At 592 square inches, there simply isn’t more bang for your buck anywhere at any price. By focusing on flavor, convenience, and versatility, the RT-590 makes all other grills obsolete. Additionally, our commitment to superior build quality, components, warranty, temperature control, and customer service ensures that you get everything you pay for out of your grill. In short, there isn’t a grill anywhere in the vicinity of this price point that offers the quality of a recteq. Our factory direct pricing eliminates the middleman, changes the game, and makes you the winner. With all the flavor and none of the hassle, recteq offers better flavor than charcoal and are more convenient than gas. You can bake, smoke, sear, grill, and even dehydrate, all with the push of a button. It couldn’t be easier! That’s why those in the know own a recteq
Below are some undisputed facts that prove why recteq Wood Pellet Grills are the premier grill in the industry:
1. Build Quality
recteq utilizes a combination of high-quality stainless steel designed to last a lifetime. They feature a commonsense design that doesn’t have gimmicky features that create weak points, making our grills something you can pass down to your family as a cherished heirloom filled with years of memories. The ultimate outdoor grill by a mile, we encourage you to buy once and buy right instead of buying inferior products over and over.
recteq features stainless steel grates, firepots, heat deflectors, and drip pans. They also feature stainless steel hardware as well. We have never in the history of our company had a firepot fail on us; we’ve even driven over it with a dump truck and a steamroller (we’re not kidding)! Our automated self-cleaning shutdown mode virtually eliminates the need to clean our firepots. recteq also utilizes a ceramic ignitor rod that won’t rust or corrode that’s been rated for up to 100,000 lighting cycles.
recteq offers the best warranty in the industry at this price point. The RT-590 comes with a 4-year bumper-to-bumper warranty that is absolutely unmatched by anyone in the industry. If you encounter a problem, we’re going to make it right. It’s the right thing to do, and it’s that simple.
4. Temperature Control
With the most precise controller on the market, our proprietary Smart Grill Technology™ is designed to maintain temperatures to your desired set point. Also, with WiFi capability, you can control your grill from virtually anywhere! This gives you unmatched control, flexibility, and precision. With your recteq reliably holding temperature, you can cook anything you want without worrying about the wild temperature swings that competitor pellet grills struggle with.
5. Customer Service
You simply will not find a company that offers better customer service than recteq. Would you believe that each customer receives both co-founders’ cell phone numbers with their purchase? Well it’s true, and it’s our duty to make you feel as if you’ve truly become part of the recteq family.
We encourage you to read them. They truly speak for themselves.
With world-class grills, world-class customer service, and world-class customers, it’s time to take your grilling game to the next level!
GAME. SET. MATCH.
- Smart Grill Technology™ Controller | Proprietary PID algorithm maintains temperature precisely
- WiFi Technology | Control and monitor your grill remotely from your wireless device
- Automatic lighting feature | No messy charcoal or unsafe fire starters
- Automatic shutdown feature | Enter cool down mode with the push of a button
- 200ºF to 500ºF in 5º increments | Bake, smoke, sear, grill, broil, roast, and even dehydrate
- Dual meat probes (Probe A, Probe B) | Monitor 2 cooks simultaneously
- LO setting | Extreme smoke operates under 200ºF achieving maximum smoke output
- FULL setting | Allows you to achieve temperatures above 500ºF
- Stainless steel cooking chamber | No paint to fade, flake, or fail
- Iconic micro polished stainless steel bull horn handles | Feel the trademarked recteq quality
- Stainless steel hopper lid | Doubles as a warming surface
- Stainless steel hopper lid piano hinge | Worry free operation for the lifetime of your grill
- Stainless steel fail-proof lid stops | Won't buckle, bend, or break
- Stainless steel spill proof bucket hook | Keep grease bucket from getting knocked off
- (2) Stainless steel pull bar handles | Allows you to easily move your grill
- High temperature powder coated lid with embossed recteq logo | Cleans easily to maintain a vibrant, new appearance
- Rollerblade style wheels and locking casters | Easily move and lock your grill in place
- 30 lb. hopper capacity | Up to 30+ hours of continuous cooking
- Bottom shelf | Provides storage and stability
- 3 smoke vent holes | Allows heat to escape evenly across cooking chamber
- 592 sq. in. cooking area | Enough for multiple turkeys and beer can chicken | Fits 5 large racks of ribs
- 772 sq. in. cooking area with optional second shelf | More space means more food
- (2) 304 stainless steel cooking grates | Lasts the lifetime of your grill | Easy to remove and clean
- Centered 304 stainless steel firepot | Indestructible | Won't fail
- 304 stainless steel heat deflector with integrated smoke tray | Evenly distributes heat throughout cooking chamber
- 304 stainless steel drip pan | Funnels grease out of chamber into bucket for easy cleanup
- HotFlash Ceramic Ignition System | Rated at over 100,000 cycles | Nearly 300 years of grilling
- Unique octagonal shape | More headroom than barrel style cookers
- High temperature RTV caulk | Keeps moisture out of grilling chamber
- Probe port hole | No pinching probe wires in your lid
- Heavy duty stainless steel hardware | Won't rust, corrode, or fail
- Rubber grommets on all wire ports | Prevents wire chafing
- Integrated heat vents | Protects electronics from heat
- Modular construction | Allows for individual component replacement
- Vented component access panels | Easily access components
- 110 Volt AC GFCI outlet | NEC compliant safety standard
- 100% natural hardwood pellets | Gives great flavor, burns cleanly, and produces little ash
- Ships directly to your home | FREE shipping
- 4 Year Warranty | Covers all components
If you are not fully satisfied with your recteq, return it within 30 days and we will refund your purchase price. We are confident that you will love your new recteq wood pellet grill.
Ratings & Reviews
6 Stars if i could
I used to own a Traeger but it wouldn't hold the temp. This beast keeps it within 1 degree.
INCREDIBLE. I couldn't be happier.
A fantastic grill/smoker
I looked at the Rec Tec grill for three years before finally purchasing it. I have fallen in love with it. I can’t say everything I have cooked has been perfect (yet) but everything has been darned tasty. I have made turkey, filet, hamburgers, salmon, pizza (take the time to make the sauce and dough!) and more. It can smoke, grill, or both. We have gone from take out 5 times a week to home grilled/smoked dinners 5 times a week. I questioned whether it really could be a 5 star product, but it is.
A great grill so far
John Heuvelman -
I received my Rec Tec Stampede a week ago. Over the weekend I used it for the first time, and it was all that I had hoped it would be. I've been a charcoal griller for 40+ years, and my family and friends swear by my cooking. But the pellet grill is so easy to use that I may be a convert! It couldn't be easier to start, and I can regulate the heat better than I could ever hope to with charcoal. The flavor of the meat was outstanding, and with less effort than I'm used to spending.
It was ribs last weekend, but I can hardly wait to try other meats.
About the only negative was the amount of cleanup required due to the drip pan and bucket. But that's going to be the case with any pellet grill.
I got my Stampede last week. Since then I've cooked ribs,burgers and brisket. Everything turned out great. I put the brisket on at noon yesterday and didn't have to even look at the grill until 5am this morning when the probe temp alarm (in the app)let me know my desired temp had been reached. Im getting rid of my other grills/smokers! Im now a believer!
Absolutely Amazing RT-590
Aaron Davenport -
So, normally I would write a "the good" and "the bad" on this multi functional smoker/grill, however there is not enough "bad" to make that list. The PID temperature control is spot on, the 30lb hopper is enough room to endure the long smokes, and warm up and recovery times are quite quick(<15 for warm up, and recover negligible time as I never open my lid unless adding more food or removing completely, but when I do <2 minutes). Example of how amazing this grill is, I was doing 2 chicken breasts last night injected and rubbed down. I placed 1 breast on the left side of the grill and 1 breast on the right side, both with temp probes inserted. Cooking at 275, my set temp was there, my actual held there, and as the cook progressed my breasts internally evened out temp and cooked at the same rate to 140, until I increased set temp to 325 to finish and pull at 162. Handled flawless, and after rest a perfect 165 for bone in chicken breasts. We have also done Chuck Roast, Burger, and 3 Boston Butts. All amazing and right amount of smoke. Only changes I would make is easier access to change out pellet flavors, but already have learned to manage that. Amazing grill, amazing service, amazing end results.
Advanced Grill w/Advanced Tech!
This is my second RT grill. Sold my other one to get one with a more sensible size to meet my personal needs. I bought one of the first original grills ever offered, and that was already a super duty grill. This one is even more so - the craftsmanship is higher quality, equipped with WiFi control + monitoring, and meat temperature skewer interfaces. Overall this is just one tough grill that means business!
After a 1 1/2 years of studying pellet grills, I finally pulled the plug and purchased my Stampede. I have never enjoyed grilling/smoking as I have now. With only having it three weeks and doing 4 burns, the finished product has been amazing and wel
Robert Martinez -
The best grill I have ever owned.
Almost Purchased Another Brand
Almost pulled the trigger on a Green Mountain but decided to do more research. The more I researched, the more I gravitated to the Rec-Teq. Man, am I glad I made the RT purchase. The 590 is built to last a lifetime and is perfectly sized for my wife and I.
Amir Jawad -
As a previous rec tec mini owner for more than two years, I expected this grill to be fantastic, but it exceeded my expectations. I am amazed at the smoke output of this thing! It heats up super fast. The wifi controller is fantastic! It's a perfect size as well! Rec Tec created a fantastic product and I highly recommend it!
Best product on the market hands down!