Fried Gator Nuggets
- 2lbs. gator nuggets
- 4 tsp Durty Gurl Bloody Mary Rub
- 2 cups buttermilk
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 gal peanut oil
- Pre-heat Matador to high with the peanut oil.
- Marinate the gator in the buttermilk with 2oz of Durty Gurl Bloody Mary Rub.
- In a medium bowl combine the flour and remaining 2oz of Durty Gurl Bloody Mary Rub.
- Dredge the marinated gator in the seasoned flour.
- Fry in small batches until the gator is golden brown (about 4-5 minutes).
- Drain well on paper towels.