Punch up that spiral ham with this recipe from Chef Greg. Not all hams are the same, and this one will definitely please your hungry crowd.
- 8-pound Spiral Ham
- 3 tablespoons Stone Ground Mustard
- 1/2 cup Honey
- 1/4 cup Maple Syrup
- 3 tablespoons Rossarooski's Honey Rib Rub
- Preheat recteq to 325°F.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the stone ground mustard, honey, maple syrup, and Rossarooski's Honey Rib Rub, mix well with a small whisk or fork.
- Add the ham to a large baking dish, using a small knife, score the ham about 1/4 inch deep. Cover the ham with the Maple Dijon Glaze.
- Add the pan to the recteq and cook for about 90 minutes until the temperature is 150°F. You can baste the ham a few times during the cook if you want. Allow the ham to rest 15-20 minutes before serving.
Let's go with some classics like mashed potatoes, a Grilled Potato Salad with Bacon Vinaigrette, or brighten it up with a fresh garden salad and your favorite dressing.