RT-700 Wood Pellet Grill
- Temperature Controls
- Construction Features
- Power Source
- Fuel Source
- Customer Care
THIS AIN’T NO GAME.
The RT-700 is the gold standard in pellet grilling, and you won’t find more bang for your buck anywhere or at any price. By focusing on flavor, convenience, and versatility, the RT-700 makes all other grills obsolete. Additionally, our commitment to superior build quality, components, warranty, temperature control, and customer service ensures that you get everything you pay for out of your grill. In short, there isn’t a grill anywhere in the vicinity of this price point that offers the quality of a recteq®. Our factory direct pricing eliminates the middleman, changes the game, and makes you the winner. With all the flavor and none of the hassle, recteq® offers better flavor than charcoal and are more convenient than gas. You can bake, smoke, sear, grill, and even dehydrate, all with the push of a button. It’s that easy! That’s why those in the know own a recteq®.
Below are some undisputed facts that prove why recteq® Wood Pellet Grills are the premier grill in the industry:
1. Build Quality
This grill is built like a tank. recteq® utilizes a combination of high-quality stainless steel designed to last a lifetime. They feature a commonsense design that doesn’t have gimmicky features that create weak points, making our grills something you can pass down to your family as a cherished heirloom filled with years of memories. The ultimate outdoor grill by a mile, we encourage you to buy once and buy right instead of buying inferior products over and over.
recteq® features stainless steel grates, firepots, heat deflectors, and drip pans. They also include a stainless steel logo and smoke cap, with stainless steel hardware as well. We have never in the history of our company had a firepot fail on us; we’ve even driven over it with a dump truck and a steamroller (we’re not kidding)! Additionally, we added an interior light for those late-night cooks. recteq® also utilizes a ceramic ignitor rod that won’t rust or corrode that’s been rated for up to 100,000 lighting cycles.
recteq® offers the best warranty in the industry, bar none. The RT-700 comes with a 6-year bumper-to-bumper warranty that is absolutely unmatched by anyone in the industry. If you encounter a problem, we’re going to make it right. It’s the right thing to do, and it’s that simple.
4. Temperature Control
With the most precise controller on the market, our proprietary Smart Grill Technology™ is designed to maintain temperatures to your desired set point. Also, with WiFi capability, you can control your grill from virtually anywhere! This gives you unmatched control, flexibility, and precision. With your recteq® reliably holding temperature, you can cook anything you want without worrying about the wild temperature swings that competitor pellet grills struggle with.
5. Customer Service
You simply will not find a company that offers better customer service than recteq®. Would you believe that each customer receives both co-founders’ cell phone numbers with their purchase? Well it’s true, and it’s our duty to make you feel as if you’ve truly become part of the recteq® family.
We encourage you to read them. They truly speak for themselves.
With world-class grills, world-class customer service, and world-class customers, it’s time to take your grilling game to the next level!
- Smart Grill Technology™ Controller | Proprietary PID algorithm maintains temperature precisely
- WiFi Technology | Control and monitor your grill remotely from your wireless device
- Automatic lighting feature | No messy charcoal or unsafe fire starters
- Automatic shutdown feature | Enter cool down mode with the push of a button
- 200ºF to 500ºF in 5º increments | Bake, smoke, sear, grill, broil, roast, and even dehydrate
- Dual meat probes (Probe A, Probe B) | Monitor 2 cooks simultaneously
- LO setting | Xtreme smoke operates under 200ºF achieving maximum smoke output
- FULL setting | Allows you to achieve temperatures above 500ºF
- Stainless steel cooking chamber | No paint to fade, flake, or fail
- Iconic micro polished stainless steel bull horn handles | Feel the trademarked recteq® quality
- Stainless steel towel ring | Conveniently hang your towel
- Stainless steel controller shelf | Holds a large platter or dish | Protects critical components
- Stainless steel hopper lid | Doubles as a warming surface
- Stainless steel hopper lid handles | For easy access from either side of your grill
- Stainless steel hopper lid piano hinge | Worry free operation for the lifetime of your grill
- Stainless steel recteq® logo | Proof recteq® takes pride in even the smallest detail
- Stainless steel fail-proof lid stops | Will withstand the weight of the lid without buckling, bending, or breaking
- Stainless steel spill proof bucket hook | Keep grease bucket from getting knocked off
- Stainless steel smokestack cap | Holds up to higher temperatures and will last a lifetime
- Stainless steel pull bar handle | Allows you to easily move your grill
- High temperature powder coated lid | Heavy duty | Cleans easily to maintain a vibrant, new appearance
- Rollerblade style wheels and locking casters | Easily move and lock your grill in place
- 40 lb. hopper capacity | Up to 40+ hours of continuous cooking
- Bottom shelf | Provides storage and stability
- 4 snag-free tool hooks | Keeps cooking tools at an arm's reach
- 702 sq. in. cooking area | Enough headroom for multiple turkeys and beer can chicken | Fits 6 large racks of ribs
- 1054 sq. in. cooking area with optional large 2nd shelf | More space means more food
- Interior light | Easily removable dishwasher safe glass lens | Grill day or night
- 2 grill grates made from 1/4" 304 stainless steel rod | Lasts the lifetime of your grill | Easy to remove and clean
- Centered 304 stainless steel firepot | Indestructible | Won't fail
- 304 stainless steel heat deflector with integrated smoke tray | Evenly distributes heat throughout cooking chamber
- 304 stainless steel drip pan | Funnels grease out of the cooking chamber into the drip bucket for an easy cleanup
- HotFlash Ceramic Ignition System | Rated at over 100,000 cycles | Nearly 300 years of grilling
- Heavy duty stainless steel hardware | Won't rust, corrode, or fail
- High temperature RTV caulk | Keeps moisture out of grilling chamber
- Probe port hole | No pinching probe wires in your lid
- Rubber grommets on all wire ports | Prevents wire chafing
- Integrated heat vents | Protects electronics from heat
- Modular construction | Allows for individual component replacement
- Component access panel | Easily access components
- 110 Volt AC GFCI Outlet | NEC compliant safety standard
- 100% natural hardwood pellets | Gives great flavor, burns cleanly, and produces little ash
- Ships directly to your home | FREE shipping
- 6 Year Warranty | Industry leading
- recteq® world-class customer service | Unmatched individualized customer satisfaction
If you are not fully satisfied with your recteq®, return it within 30 days and we will refund your purchase price. We are confident that you will love your new recteq®.
Ratings & Reviews
as advertised, myBull
Frank S. -
Got my new Rectec bull a few weeks ago and it’s as good as the reviews say!! Ribs, Pork tenderloin, burgers chicken and the recent 14 pound brisket all turned out excellent
Ken Morris -
I could not be happier! Not only is this beast well made it cooks and holds its temperature perfectly. I always do my homework before purchasing something like this and it outshines the rest, literally!
Matt Schram -
I usually don't write reviews, I couldn't ask for a better smoker or grill. I bought the rt700 one year ago. I have used it so much that I got rid of my regular grill. I have do e partys and have done more smoked meat then ever before. I couldn't believe how well it held temp. The wifi features was just a bonus checking temp with alarms on the app was a huge bonus that I didn't even think I would use. Wow was I wrong.
Awesome product!! Thank you Rec Tech!!
John R Hollar -
If your ready to step up your game, no questions asked Rec Tec 700 the bull is the best.
Jim Spears -
I originally bought a traeger and took it back because it did not smoke. I tried five times to call traeger for help they eventually said some units don't smoke. But this rec tec is amazing. Great smoke ring, everything is always cooked to perfection. The grill is high quality, keeps temperature settings at all ranges. You're very precise high quality wood pellet grill.
So happy with the purchase. Couldn't have asked for a better first pellet smoker. I'm spoiled now
Freddie Ellis -
We have enjoyed this grill at the Johnny Mac wells smokehouse just cooked for a huge party and it is amazing how much we could get on the grill!!
richard d copeland -
BEST BBQ I EVER HAD !! THIS PELLET SYSTEM TAKES THE AVERAGE BBQ WANT TO BE AND TURNS HIM INTO A PITMASTER !!! FIRST COOKING OF RIBS AND THEY ALL WERE BRAGGING ON ME, THEY DIDDN'T KNOW IT WASN'T ME THAT MADE THOSE AWESOME RIBS BUT IT WAS THE REC TEC 700 !!!
Dwane Jones -
Best smoker ever, control from anywhere w my phone! No guess work. Best of all cooks awesome, smokes, seers steak, delicately smokes fish......it does everything! Shout our to my neighbor Jeff Grub. He got several in our neighborhood to get these instead of other smokes. He’s right it’s built, it’s tough......it’s a hoss.....it’s The Bull.
Thanks guys for all your hard research on design and follow trough!
Chris O -
I will start with the one negative, the app disconnects all the time on both my Android and iPhone. That being said, closing and opening and it always reconnects right away. I waited to write my review until I had a chance to cook a few different items and everything has come out great.
As far as low and slow, I have made a couple pork butts, a shoulder clod, a couple chuck roasts, and a ton of ribs. Grill maintained temp perfectly even though the temperature outside was in the high teens and winds were gusting up to 25mph.
Higher temp cooking I have made some pizzas, burgers, and chicken wings. I made a pizza and wings in the oven at the same time and every guest preferred the Rec Tec. The Bull did take a good amount of time to get up to 400 F but again, temp was in the mid 20s and wind gusts were 20 - 25 mph so I was happy with the performance. Once the grill got to temp it did not fluctuate by more than a couple degrees.
Setup is easy, I did it by myself and it took maybe 90 minutes. I did get help adding the cold smoke box and I would not recommend doing that alone. The second set of hands was a huge help.
I went with the Grand Champion Bundle and would recommend it to everyone. I have made my own rubs and sauces for years but the rubs and sauces from Rec Tec are great and the Grill Grates and front folding shelf are a must in my mind. I have not had to use the extra interior shelves yet but I know they will come in handy this summer when I am cooking for 20-30 people.