RT-700 Wood Pellet Grill
- Temperature Controls
- Construction Features
- Power Source
- Fuel Source
- Customer Care
THIS AIN’T NO GAME.
The RT-700 is the gold standard in pellet grilling, and you won’t find more bang for your buck anywhere or at any price. By focusing on flavor, convenience, and versatility, the RT-700 makes all other grills obsolete. Additionally, our commitment to superior build quality, components, warranty, temperature control, and customer service ensures that you get everything you pay for out of your grill. In short, there isn’t a grill anywhere in the vicinity of this price point that offers the quality of a recteq®. Our factory direct pricing eliminates the middleman, changes the game, and makes you the winner. With all the flavor and none of the hassle, recteq® offers better flavor than charcoal and are more convenient than gas. You can bake, smoke, sear, grill, and even dehydrate, all with the push of a button. It’s that easy! That’s why those in the know own a recteq®.
Below are some undisputed facts that prove why recteq® Wood Pellet Grills are the premier grill in the industry:
1. Build Quality
This grill is built like a tank. recteq® utilizes a combination of high-quality stainless steel designed to last a lifetime. They feature a commonsense design that doesn’t have gimmicky features that create weak points, making our grills something you can pass down to your family as a cherished heirloom filled with years of memories. The ultimate outdoor grill by a mile, we encourage you to buy once and buy right instead of buying inferior products over and over.
recteq® features stainless steel grates, firepots, heat deflectors, and drip pans. They also include a stainless steel logo and smoke cap, with stainless steel hardware as well. We have never in the history of our company had a firepot fail on us; we’ve even driven over it with a dump truck and a steamroller (we’re not kidding)! Additionally, we added an interior light for those late-night cooks. recteq® also utilizes a ceramic ignitor rod that won’t rust or corrode that’s been rated for up to 100,000 lighting cycles.
recteq® offers the best warranty in the industry, bar none. The RT-700 comes with a 6-year bumper-to-bumper warranty that is absolutely unmatched by anyone in the industry. If you encounter a problem, we’re going to make it right. It’s the right thing to do, and it’s that simple.
4. Temperature Control
With the most precise controller on the market, our proprietary Smart Grill Technology™ is designed to maintain temperatures to your desired set point. Also, with WiFi capability, you can control your grill from virtually anywhere! This gives you unmatched control, flexibility, and precision. With your recteq® reliably holding temperature, you can cook anything you want without worrying about the wild temperature swings that competitor pellet grills struggle with.
5. Customer Service
You simply will not find a company that offers better customer service than recteq®. Would you believe that each customer receives both co-founders’ cell phone numbers with their purchase? Well it’s true, and it’s our duty to make you feel as if you’ve truly become part of the recteq® family.
We encourage you to read them. They truly speak for themselves.
With world-class grills, world-class customer service, and world-class customers, it’s time to take your grilling game to the next level!
- Smart Grill Technology™ Controller | Proprietary PID algorithm maintains temperature precisely
- WiFi Technology | Control and monitor your grill remotely from your wireless device
- Automatic lighting feature | No messy charcoal or unsafe fire starters
- Automatic shutdown feature | Enter cool down mode with the push of a button
- 200ºF to 500ºF in 5º increments | Bake, smoke, sear, grill, broil, roast, and even dehydrate
- Dual meat probes (Probe A, Probe B) | Monitor 2 cooks simultaneously
- LO setting | Xtreme smoke operates under 200ºF achieving maximum smoke output
- FULL setting | Allows you to achieve temperatures above 500ºF
- Stainless steel cooking chamber | No paint to fade, flake, or fail
- Iconic micro polished stainless steel bull horn handles | Feel the trademarked recteq® quality
- Stainless steel towel ring | Conveniently hang your towel
- Stainless steel controller shelf | Holds a large platter or dish | Protects critical components
- Stainless steel hopper lid | Doubles as a warming surface
- Stainless steel hopper lid handles | For easy access from either side of your grill
- Stainless steel hopper lid piano hinge | Worry free operation for the lifetime of your grill
- Stainless steel recteq® logo | Proof recteq® takes pride in even the smallest detail
- Stainless steel fail-proof lid stops | Will withstand the weight of the lid without buckling, bending, or breaking
- Stainless steel spill proof bucket hook | Keep grease bucket from getting knocked off
- Stainless steel smokestack cap | Holds up to higher temperatures and will last a lifetime
- Stainless steel pull bar handle | Allows you to easily move your grill
- High temperature powder coated lid | Heavy duty | Cleans easily to maintain a vibrant, new appearance
- Rollerblade style wheels and locking casters | Easily move and lock your grill in place
- 40 lb. hopper capacity | Up to 40+ hours of continuous cooking
- Bottom shelf | Provides storage and stability
- 4 snag-free tool hooks | Keeps cooking tools at an arm's reach
- 702 sq. in. cooking area | Enough headroom for multiple turkeys and beer can chicken | Fits 6 large racks of ribs
- 1054 sq. in. cooking area with optional large 2nd shelf | More space means more food
- Interior light | Easily removable dishwasher safe glass lens | Grill day or night
- 2 grill grates made from 1/4" 304 stainless steel rod | Lasts the lifetime of your grill | Easy to remove and clean
- Centered 304 stainless steel firepot | Indestructible | Won't fail
- 304 stainless steel heat deflector with integrated smoke tray | Evenly distributes heat throughout cooking chamber
- 304 stainless steel drip pan | Funnels grease out of the cooking chamber into the drip bucket for an easy cleanup
- HotFlash Ceramic Ignition System | Rated at over 100,000 cycles | Nearly 300 years of grilling
- Heavy duty stainless steel hardware | Won't rust, corrode, or fail
- High temperature RTV caulk | Keeps moisture out of grilling chamber
- Probe port hole | No pinching probe wires in your lid
- Rubber grommets on all wire ports | Prevents wire chafing
- Integrated heat vents | Protects electronics from heat
- Modular construction | Allows for individual component replacement
- Component access panel | Easily access components
- 110 Volt AC GFCI Outlet | NEC compliant safety standard
- 100% natural hardwood pellets | Gives great flavor, burns cleanly, and produces little ash
- Ships directly to your home | FREE shipping
- 6 Year Warranty | Industry leading
- recteq® world-class customer service | Unmatched individualized customer satisfaction
If you are not fully satisfied with your recteq®, return it within 30 days and we will refund your purchase price. We are confident that you will love your new recteq®.
Ratings & Reviews
Amazing as promised
I researched pellet grills for over a year. I am very happy with this one. I belive they all make good food, but I wanted one that would last forever. Very well built and incredibly solid. Holds temperatures perfectly. Easy to sink to my wifi, which is an amazing feature. I am going to go broke buying meat to smoke every weekend. This is my new favorite hobby. I would recommend this to everyone. Plus an unbeatable warranty.
Amazing Customer Service for a great product
James Palatucci -
I could not be happier with the customer service provided by George. I had an issue with my grill and he found a solution. It was great to deal with him. I cooked a Boston Butt and Turkey for Thanksgiving dinner and everyone loved it.
AMAZING Customer Service is TRUE TRUE, TRUE!
Steve J. Michalica -
The 700 is my 1st ever pellet grill purchased after about a year of research. I've rated it 5 stars based on quality of build along with the superior service of Rec-Tec. I'm still a novice at actual use and I only have experience with gas & charcoal grills to compare, My main concern during research was how it would perform grilling (searing) steaks etc. I prefer to own only one grill and I'm very happy with the results using a searing kit on the 700.
About Rec-Tec and (AMAZING) customer service... everything you've heard is TRUE. After receiving (earlier than I expected) my 700 and assembling it... a pretty simple process... it wouldn't start up. A call to Rec-Tec connected me with General Manager Ben Lesshafft who talked me through a series of diagnostics. Long story short... the 700 had a defective controller. Ben had me switch some things around to make the grill function while a new controller was quickly shipped out. I smoked my 1st pork shoulder the next day. The new controller arrived a day later along with VERY GENEROUS compensation for my troubles. After a simple install everything worked as designed.
Going on 40 years as a restaurateur... I'm responsible daily for customer service on our part and almost daily with customer service from vendors. We attribute our success in great part to our high level of service and choose vendors on based on theirs. I can honestly say that Ben at Rec-Tec provided possibly the best customer service I've ever experienced.
Now I just need to perfect my pellet grill technique... I will gladly consume any mistakes along the way!
Wes G -
A very well built and well designed grill. The temp control is super accurate. Competition grade BBQ at the push of a button so easy it feels like cheating. Amazing Grill!
I got this grill with the competition cart last week. Assembling it was not hard at all, after the burn in I was ready to grill. I did some brats, smoked some chicken, smoked some baby back ribs, and also did two pizzas. Best grill ever.
Just got my 700 bull, assembly was pretty straight forward, I did mine in the comp cart which I love. It is solid and literally moves with ease. It maintains temp extremely well, coming back to temp after opening quickly and settling right in. The construction seems very solid and heavy duty. Looking forward to lots of delicious food. I tried to hit the 5 stars but for some reason I couldn't. Only issue I see is the app could use a little work, setting and adjustment is great but alarms dont seem to function. Well worth the money, you wont be disappointed.
Michael Cooper -
Too much good to say about this grill... 40 lb hopper, stainless steel, WiFi, ceramic ignition, and let's not forget this grill looks sexy! Haha... Everyone who has eaten food of this bad boy has been impressed. I was already smoking meat, but this grill took me up to the next level. Great product... Keep it up Rec Tec... I'm already trying to decide the next grill I'll buy from y'all!
Steve A -
I was using a Weber gas grill for grilling and a Weber charcoal smoker for smoking. I bought this grill not know which of the two I would be getting rid of. In the first few weeks after receiving the Rec Tec I have grilled steaks, burgers and sausages on multiple occasions and smoked brisket, pork shoulder, chicken and macaroni & cheese. Needless to say, both of my other grills will no longer be needed. Getting the Rec Tec is by far the best decision I have made. Grilling and smoking could not be easier and the taste of using the wood pellets is amazing. This is a high quality product.
Amazing pellet grill!!
Tim T. -
So after countless hour of research i decided on the new rec tec BULL. I was sold on the solid construction which is almost all 304 stainless and the new wifi controller. This is my first pellet gril/smoker after 18yrs of smoking with a stick burner, i was looking for the convince while still getting that great flavor of a stick burner. The ease of use controll and convince is second to none, bark and look of what i have cooked has been amazing. The smoke flavor however is not very pronounced, so im going to try a stronger smoke flaovered pellet and see how it turns out so im still up in the air as far as smoke flavor goes. Other then that it maintains temp within 5 degrees with no problem at all. I did have an issue with one of my meat probes out ot the box, put it in a cold pork shoulder and it read 600 plus degress, call and let them know and had a new replacement in 3 days so customer service is 3 stars. The only other issue i had was the shirt that came with my order was supposed to be a 3x and i recived a 2x which is unfortunately not my size. Oh and if you do have an issue call they dont respond to online contact forms that are filled out and sent or to feed back on there app. Sent both in after calling about the meat probe issue and have not heard anything from either electronic contact. Overall best smoker/grill ( 5 stars on the BULL ) i have ever onwned and will definitely purchase from rec tec again.
Amazing product! Deserved a better user manual...
Gilson Fagundes -
BULL RT-700 it is a fantastic product that has a really bad user manual. I totally understand most people don't really care about this kind of material but an expensive high-end product like this should have a better assembly instructions. The website video helps a lot but it seems some changes were made on the latest smoker version that don't match exactly the model using to create the video. Not something that will make you regret but as I said a fantastic product like this deserved more care on its printed assembly instructions.