RT-700 Wood Pellet Grill
- Temperature Controls
- Construction Features
- Power Source
- Fuel Source
- Customer Care
THIS AIN’T NO GAME.
The RT-700 is the gold standard in pellet grilling, and you won’t find more bang for your buck anywhere or at any price. By focusing on flavor, convenience, and versatility, the RT-700 makes all other grills obsolete. Additionally, our commitment to superior build quality, components, warranty, temperature control, and customer service ensures that you get everything you pay for out of your grill. In short, there isn’t a grill anywhere in the vicinity of this price point that offers the quality of a recteq. Our factory direct pricing eliminates the middleman, changes the game, and makes you the winner. With all the flavor and none of the hassle, recteq offers better flavor than charcoal and are more convenient than gas. You can bake, smoke, sear, grill, and even dehydrate, all with the push of a button. It’s that easy! That’s why those in the know own a recteq.
Below are some undisputed facts that prove why recteq Wood Pellet Grills are the premier grill in the industry:
1. Build Quality
This grill is built like a tank. recteq utilizes a combination of high-quality stainless steel designed to last a lifetime. They feature a commonsense design that doesn’t have gimmicky features that create weak points, making our grills something you can pass down to your family as a cherished heirloom filled with years of memories. The ultimate outdoor grill by a mile, we encourage you to buy once and buy right instead of buying inferior products over and over.
recteq features stainless steel grates, firepots, heat deflectors, and drip pans. They also include a stainless steel logo and smoke cap, with stainless steel hardware as well. We have never in the history of our company had a firepot fail on us; we’ve even driven over it with a dump truck and a steamroller (we’re not kidding)! Our automated self-cleaning shutdown mode virtually eliminates the need to clean our firepots. Additionally, we added an interior light for those late-night cooks. recteq also utilizes a ceramic ignitor rod that won’t rust or corrode that’s been rated for up to 100,000 lighting cycles.
recteq offers the best warranty in the industry, bar none. The RT-700 comes with a 6-year bumper-to-bumper warranty that is absolutely unmatched by anyone in the industry. If you encounter a problem, we’re going to make it right. It’s the right thing to do, and it’s that simple.
4. Temperature Control
With the most precise controller on the market, our proprietary Smart Grill Technology™ is designed to maintain temperatures to your desired set point. Also, with WiFi capability, you can control your grill from virtually anywhere! This gives you unmatched control, flexibility, and precision. With your recteq reliably holding temperature, you can cook anything you want without worrying about the wild temperature swings that competitor pellet grills struggle with.
5. Customer Service
You simply will not find a company that offers better customer service than recteq. Would you believe that each customer receives both co-founders’ cell phone numbers with their purchase? Well it’s true, and it’s our duty to make you feel as if you’ve truly become part of the recteq family.
We encourage you to read them. They truly speak for themselves.
With world-class grills, world-class customer service, and world-class customers, it’s time to take your grilling game to the next level!
- Smart Grill Technology™ Controller | Proprietary PID algorithm maintains temperature precisely
- WiFi Technology | Control and monitor your grill remotely from your wireless device
- Automatic lighting feature | No messy charcoal or unsafe fire starters
- Automatic shutdown feature | Enter cool down mode with the push of a button
- 200ºF to 500ºF in 5º increments | Bake, smoke, sear, grill, broil, roast, and even dehydrate
- Dual meat probes (Probe A, Probe B) | Monitor 2 cooks simultaneously
- LO setting | Xtreme smoke operates under 200ºF achieving maximum smoke output
- FULL setting | Allows you to achieve temperatures above 500ºF
- Stainless steel cooking chamber | No paint to fade, flake, or fail
- Iconic micro polished stainless steel bull horn handles | Feel the trademarked recteq quality
- Stainless steel towel ring | Conveniently hang your towel
- Stainless steel controller shelf | Holds a large platter or dish | Protects critical components
- Stainless steel hopper lid | Doubles as a warming surface
- Stainless steel hopper lid handles | For easy access from either side of your grill
- Stainless steel hopper lid piano hinge | Worry free operation for the lifetime of your grill
- Stainless steel recteq logo | Proof recteq takes pride in even the smallest detail
- Stainless steel fail-proof lid stops | Will withstand the weight of the lid without buckling, bending, or breaking
- Stainless steel spill proof bucket hook | Keep grease bucket from getting knocked off
- Stainless steel smokestack cap | Holds up to higher temperatures and will last a lifetime
- Stainless steel pull bar handle | Allows you to easily move your grill
- High temperature powder coated lid | Heavy duty | Cleans easily to maintain a vibrant, new appearance
- Rollerblade style wheels and locking casters | Easily move and lock your grill in place
- 40 lb. hopper capacity | Up to 40+ hours of continuous cooking
- Bottom shelf | Provides storage and stability
- 4 snag-free tool hooks | Keeps cooking tools at an arm's reach
- 702 sq. in. cooking area | Enough headroom for multiple turkeys and beer can chicken | Fits 6 large racks of ribs
- 1054 sq. in. cooking area with optional large 2nd shelf | More space means more food
- Interior light | Easily removable dishwasher safe glass lens | Grill day or night
- 2 grill grates made from 1/4" 304 stainless steel rod | Lasts the lifetime of your grill | Easy to remove and clean
- Centered 304 stainless steel firepot | Indestructible | Won't fail
- 304 stainless steel heat deflector with integrated smoke tray | Evenly distributes heat throughout cooking chamber
- 304 stainless steel drip pan | Funnels grease out of the cooking chamberinto the drip bucket for an easy cleanup
- HotFlash Ceramic Ignition System | Rated at over 100,000 cycles | Nearly 300 years of grilling
- Heavy duty stainless steel hardware | Won't rust, corrode, or fail
- High temperature RTV caulk | Keeps moisture out of grilling chamber
- Probe port hole | No pinching probe wires in your lid
- Rubber grommets on all wire ports | Prevents wire chafing
- Integrated heat vents | Protects electronics from heat
- Modular construction | Allows for individual component replacement
- Component access panel | Easily access components
- 110 Volt AC GFCI Outlet | NEC compliant safety standard
- 100% natural hardwood pellets | Gives great flavor, burns cleanly, and produces little ash
- Ships directly to your home | FREE shipping
- 6 Year Warranty | Industry leading
- recteq world-class customer service | Unmatched individualized customer satisfaction
If you are not fully satisfied with your recteq, return it within 30 days and we will refund your purchase price. We are confident that you will love your new recteq.
Ratings & Reviews
Amazing pellet grill!!
Tim T. -
So after countless hour of research i decided on the new rec tec BULL. I was sold on the solid construction which is almost all 304 stainless and the new wifi controller. This is my first pellet gril/smoker after 18yrs of smoking with a stick burner, i was looking for the convince while still getting that great flavor of a stick burner. The ease of use controll and convince is second to none, bark and look of what i have cooked has been amazing. The smoke flavor however is not very pronounced, so im going to try a stronger smoke flaovered pellet and see how it turns out so im still up in the air as far as smoke flavor goes. Other then that it maintains temp within 5 degrees with no problem at all. I did have an issue with one of my meat probes out ot the box, put it in a cold pork shoulder and it read 600 plus degress, call and let them know and had a new replacement in 3 days so customer service is 3 stars. The only other issue i had was the shirt that came with my order was supposed to be a 3x and i recived a 2x which is unfortunately not my size. Oh and if you do have an issue call they dont respond to online contact forms that are filled out and sent or to feed back on there app. Sent both in after calling about the meat probe issue and have not heard anything from either electronic contact. Overall best smoker/grill ( 5 stars on the BULL ) i have ever onwned and will definitely purchase from rec tec again.
Amazing product! Deserved a better user manual...
Gilson Fagundes -
BULL RT-700 it is a fantastic product that has a really bad user manual. I totally understand most people don't really care about this kind of material but an expensive high-end product like this should have a better assembly instructions. The website video helps a lot but it seems some changes were made on the latest smoker version that don't match exactly the model using to create the video. Not something that will make you regret but as I said a fantastic product like this deserved more care on its printed assembly instructions.
amazing quality product
Andy Hicks -
This grill has more than I could have hoped for, it is a good heavy, well constructed grill! I’ve have had the grill for a week and a half I’ve cooked on about every day I’ve cooked everything from barbecue , bacon, biscuits for breakfast, this grill is amazing ? <br> I was having a party for my 40th birthday The grill was my birthday present it was trial by fire I cook 66 pounds of Boston butts for 80 people turned out phenomenal ! Would recommend they grill to anybody ?
Amazing Quality, Awesome Smoker
I pondered spending the $$$ on the Bull for a long time. Finally bit the bullet and did it, what a great decision! Being able to see the Internal temp of your meat and being able to adjust the temp from your phone when your not home is awesome! Put the meat on in the morning and run errands, go shopping, no matter the distance you can always see or adjust the grill temp and internal temp!! All stainless construction, this thing is a beast! It might seem like a lot of $ but it is so worth it.
Brandon Mullen -
This is a fantastic smoker and I currently own 4 other smokers and this one is easily my favorite. No needing to tend it or worrying about the temperature and there is no comparison to the build quality of this smoker. My other smokers feel like tin can toys compared to this thing. It's so solid! Its super easy even my wife who hates using smokers has used it and loves it. One thing I will say to its detriment is its not a very good grill. I've heard that the grill grates make it great but for the price, I had hoped it would grill better without having to spend another 100 for a decent grill.
Robb Wiedrich -
As a former owner of a entry level electric smoker I was able to master some of the easier foods like turkey and chicken, while struggling with smoking great pork and beef. After researching and months of waiting, I finally ordered my bull. The very first cook my kids noted how "juicy" and "tender" the food was. The smoke flavor, tenderness of the meat, and juiciness is amazing. The probes and wifi capabilities make the cook so much easier to manage and the design of the smoker itself draws the attention of all my neighbors. So far I'm a firm believer that RecTec has the best smoker on the market!
I've never used a pellet grill before. This tool is amazing. It keeps a stead temperature. Easy to adjust and monitor with the multiple temperature probes. It's simple design makes it easy to disassemble and clean. I've owned a lot of grills and smokers over the last 35 years and nothing has been as nice as this. I would like to have seen the controls labeled better and would like a way to lock out the control panel from my phone because starting it is way too easy. The remote monitoring and control is awesome for smoking foods while away.
amazing value for the money, nothing even comes close
Great pellet grill, Heavy quality stainless at the barrel so no repainting ever needed, burning box and cover along with the drip tray , grill grates and pellet cover are all stainless and sturdy built for the long haul for sure. Holds a very steady temperature with the PID controller no hunting or major temperature swings when you briefly open the lid. mobile app for the grill and 2 built in temperature probes.I haven't had a need for any customer service but it is well known they are tops in the industry and you can speak directly with the owners as well.Great price point when you compare it to Everyone Else product. My only complaint is the legs are a little shaky and recommend the comp cart but if your not rolling it around and keeping on your deck it is more than enough, otherwise there are a few inexpensive hacks out there to make it easier for moving around a lot. With that being said this is my very minor knock. This is a well build good controlled temperature pellet grill everything else to me is just a bonus but I would absolutely buy it again .I'm very impressed with my 700 Bull and everyone that has seen it wants one .No regrets.
Travis Richardson -
Construction of the Bull A+<br>Operation A+<br>Overall A+<br><br>The Bull is probably one of my best purchases ever! Worth every penny! Thanks Rec-tec!
Will Hansen -
This grill is like a work of art. Every detail has been carefully thought about in the construction. THIS THING IS SOLID!!! 15 degrees outside and I'm smoking a brisket while watching it on the app thanks to the cold weather cover. You guys rock, I'm glad I finally pulled the trigger and got the grand champion bundle with it.