So easy, a caveman can do it! This super easy, delicious, and quick recipe is perfect on a hot weekend night when you're looking for something quick to make. Or, serve it up for a backyard picnic with some friends and family with Asian-inspired sides.
- 4 (6 ounce) Salmon Filets
- Sesame seeds
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp red pepper flakes
- 2 tbsp fresh diced garlic
- 2 and 1/4 tbsp Jody's Asian Persuasion Rub
- Prepare marinade.
- Marinate salmon for 2-4 hours in refrigerator.
- Set recteq to FUL.
- Place on grill grates, flesh side down.
- Cook for 2.5 minutes on each side.
- Sprinkle sesame seeds on salmon.
Try this salmon recipe with our Kung Pow Brussels Sprouts and some coconut rice. Then, set the table with your favorite dry to semidry medium-bodied white wine.