Ready for a rich, spicy dip to get the party started? Try recteq's Cowboy Crack Dip with pita chips for a fun alternative to the same-old salsa and tortilla chips!
- 1 pound Spicy Sausage, ground
- 1 pound Cream Cheese
- 14.75 ounces Cream Corn, canned
- 15 ounces White Corn, frozen
- 1 cup Bell Pepper, diced fine
- 3 cloves Garlic, minced
- 14.5 ounces Fire Roasted Tomatoes
- 4.5 ounces Green Chilis, canned
- 4 ounces Sour Cream
- 2 tablespoons Ray's Loco Gringo Rub
- 1 pound Sharp White Cheddar, shredded
- 1/2 cup Green Onion, diced fine
- Cast Iron Skillet
- Preheat recteq to 400°F with a 10-inch cast iron skillet.
- Add the sausage, and cook for 5-6 minutes until rendered and evenly browned. If there is excessive grease remove some with a paper towel.
- Add remaining ingredients, mix well and continue to smoke for 30 minutes until the mixture is hot and bubbly.
Enjoy this tasty dip with a robust kettle chip, corn chips, or even toasted bread. If you're a fan of cowboy caviar, this dip is sure to please!