We've heard the debate, but we still love pineapple on pizza! With a blend of sweet and savory flavors, this simple weeknight meal is a hit and an easy way to throw a pizza party for the kids.
- 2 Naan Flatbreads
- 3 ounces Pizza Sauce
- 3 ounces Canadian Bacon
- 1/2 cup fresh Pineapple, diced
- 6 ounces Mozzarella Cheese, shredded
- You’ll have great results with any of our Pellets, but our Chef Pick for this recipe is our Apple Pellets.
- Preheat recteq to 475℉.
- Spread the sauce on the top of the naan.
- Top each pizza with mozzarella cheese, pineapple, and Canadian bacon.
- Cook for 6-8 minutes until the crust is golden brown and the cheese is melted.
Just step away from the canned pineapple and pick up a fresh one for this sweet and savory Naan Pizza. Then serve it up with a simple salad for a quick weeknight meal.