Naan bread is the go-to pizza bread for a quick meal. You'll love the buffalo and ranch flavors and love that you can whip it up even faster than delivery!
- 2 Naan Flatbreads
- 3 ounces Ranch Dressing
- 4 ounces Chicken, cooked & diced
- 2 ounces Buffalo Wing Sauce
- 6 ounces Mozzarella Cheese, Shredded
- You’ll have great results with any of our Pellets, but our Chef Pick for this recipe is our Mesquite Pellets.
- Preheat recteq to 475°F.
- Spread the Ranch on top of the naan.
- Top each pizza with 3oz of mozzarella cheese.
- Mix the chicken and buffalo sauce, and add to the top of the pizza.
- Cook for 6-8 minutes until the crust is golden brown and the cheese is melted.
To contrast with the spicy buffalo flavor, pair this pizza with a Greek salad or our Green Jacket Salad for a satisfyingly simple meal.