RT-590 Pellet Grill
- Temperature Controls
- Construction Features
- Power Source
- Fuel Source
- Customer Care
THIS AIN’T NO GAME.
The RT-590 is sized for your family and priced for your wallet. If you find the RT-700 is too much grill for you, and the RT-340 is too small, the RT-590 is the perfect fit for any griller. At 592 square inches, there simply isn’t more bang for your buck anywhere at any price. By focusing on flavor, convenience, and versatility, the RT-590 makes all other grills obsolete. Additionally, our commitment to superior build quality, components, warranty, temperature control, and customer service ensures that you get everything you pay for out of your grill. In short, there isn’t a grill anywhere in the vicinity of this price point that offers the quality of a recteq. Our factory direct pricing eliminates the middleman, changes the game, and makes you the winner. With all the flavor and none of the hassle, recteq offers better flavor than charcoal and are more convenient than gas. You can bake, smoke, sear, grill, and even dehydrate, all with the push of a button. It couldn’t be easier! That’s why those in the know own a recteq
Below are some undisputed facts that prove why recteq Wood Pellet Grills are the premier grill in the industry:
1. Build Quality
recteq utilizes a combination of high-quality stainless steel designed to last a lifetime. They feature a commonsense design that doesn’t have gimmicky features that create weak points, making our grills something you can pass down to your family as a cherished heirloom filled with years of memories. The ultimate outdoor grill by a mile, we encourage you to buy once and buy right instead of buying inferior products over and over.
recteq features stainless steel grates, firepots, heat deflectors, and drip pans. They also feature stainless steel hardware as well. We have never in the history of our company had a firepot fail on us; we’ve even driven over it with a dump truck and a steamroller (we’re not kidding)! recteq also utilizes a ceramic ignitor rod that won’t rust or corrode that’s been rated for up to 100,000 lighting cycles.
recteq offers the best warranty in the industry at this price point. The RT-590 comes with a 4-year bumper-to-bumper warranty that is absolutely unmatched by anyone in the industry. If you encounter a problem, we’re going to make it right. It’s the right thing to do, and it’s that simple.
4. Temperature Control
With the most precise controller on the market, our proprietary Smart Grill Technology™ is designed to maintain temperatures to your desired set point. Also, with WiFi capability, you can control your grill from virtually anywhere! This gives you unmatched control, flexibility, and precision. With your recteq reliably holding temperature, you can cook anything you want without worrying about the wild temperature swings that competitor pellet grills struggle with.
5. Customer Service
You simply will not find a company that offers better customer service than recteq. Would you believe that each customer receives both co-founders’ cell phone numbers with their purchase? Well it’s true, and it’s our duty to make you feel as if you’ve truly become part of the recteq family.
We encourage you to read them. They truly speak for themselves.
With world-class grills, world-class customer service, and world-class customers, it’s time to take your grilling game to the next level!
GAME. SET. MATCH.
- Smart Grill Technology™ Controller | Proprietary PID algorithm maintains temperature precisely
- WiFi Technology | Control and monitor your grill remotely from your wireless device
- Automatic lighting feature | No messy charcoal or unsafe fire starters
- Automatic shutdown feature | Enter cool down mode with the push of a button
- 200ºF to 500ºF in 5º increments | Bake, smoke, sear, grill, broil, roast, and even dehydrate
- Dual meat probes (Probe A, Probe B) | Monitor 2 cooks simultaneously
- LO setting | Extreme smoke operates under 200ºF achieving maximum smoke output
- FULL setting | Allows you to achieve temperatures above 500ºF
- Stainless steel cooking chamber | No paint to fade, flake, or fail
- Iconic micro polished stainless steel bull horn handles | Feel the trademarked recteq quality
- Stainless steel hopper lid | Doubles as a warming surface
- Stainless steel hopper lid piano hinge | Worry free operation for the lifetime of your grill
- Stainless steel fail-proof lid stops | Won't buckle, bend, or break
- Stainless steel spill proof bucket hook | Keep grease bucket from getting knocked off
- (2) Stainless steel pull bar handles | Allows you to easily move your grill
- High temperature powder coated lid with embossed recteq logo | Cleans easily to maintain a vibrant, new appearance
- Rollerblade style wheels and locking casters | Easily move and lock your grill in place
- 30 lb. hopper capacity | Up to 30+ hours of continuous cooking
- Bottom shelf | Provides storage and stability
- 592 sq. in. cooking area | Enough for multiple turkeys and beer can chicken | Fits 5 large racks of ribs
- 772 sq. in. cooking area with optional second shelf | More space means more food
- (2) 304 stainless steel cooking grates | Lasts the lifetime of your grill | Easy to remove and clean
- Centered 304 stainless steel firepot | Indestructible | Won't fail
- 304 stainless steel heat deflector with integrated smoke tray | Evenly distributes heat throughout cooking chamber
- 304 stainless steel drip pan | Funnels grease out of chamber into bucket for easy cleanup
- HotFlash Ceramic Ignition System | Rated at over 100,000 cycles | Nearly 300 years of grilling
- Unique octagonal shape | More headroom than barrel style cookers
- High temperature RTV caulk | Keeps moisture out of grilling chamber
- Probe port hole | No pinching probe wires in your lid
- Heavy duty stainless steel hardware | Won't rust, corrode, or fail
- Rubber grommets on all wire ports | Prevents wire chafing
- Modular construction | Allows for individual component replacement
- Vented component access panels | Easily access components
- 110 Volt AC GFCI outlet | NEC compliant safety standard
- 100% natural hardwood pellets | Gives great flavor, burns cleanly, and produces little ash
- Ships directly to your home | FREE shipping
- 4 Year Warranty | Covers all components
If you are not fully satisfied with your recteq, return it within 30 days and we will refund your purchase price. We are confident that you will love your new recteq wood pellet grill.
Ratings & Reviews
Best decision ever!
Mark Render -
This grill takes the work out of grilling, fantastic temperature control. No more worries about flare ups burning meat, steaks are so moist and full of flavor. My only regret is that I didn’t buy one sooner. I enjoy grilling now and love trying the recipes on the Rec-Tec app.
Best grill ever
I absolutely love this thing set the temp and walk away sure beats stoking the firebox all night. Every cook comes out perfectly I think I'll buy the bullseye to accompany this so I can smoke and grill at the same time.
Best grill I've ever owned
David B. -
I have only had my beast for a few weeks but my wife hasn't had to cook any meat since the day it arrived, my kids actually eat for a change and my wife has told everyone she knows how much she loves the food that comes off of it. This is my first pellet grill and it has made me feel like a freaking chef which I contribute solely to flavor this grill adds. Customer service has also been nothing short of top notch just like everyone who has a Rec Tec will tell you. I look forward to many years of grilling on this beast of a machine!!
BEST GRILL ON THE MARKET
Ben Hayward -
This is easily the BEST grill I have ever owned
Best Grill ON The Market!!!!!!!
Best grill I have ever owned new to smoking I have done baby back ribs, thick cut bacon, pork butt and a beer can chicken they all came out amazing I have only had this beast for 3 weeks and absolutely love it the competition cart and shelf make it look so amazing highly recommended adding this accessories to your 590
Best grill out there. Do your research!!!!
I absolutely LOVE this smoker. It definitely has elevated my bbq game and every smoke has just gotten better and better as I learn. Even as a newbie, this smart grill makes it so easy. My family and friends love the food 😁 I can’t wait to try out more recipes
Best I've Ever Used
Scott Gaspar -
With close to 20 years of professional competition BBQ (16 on a stick burner and 4 on pellet grills), my new Stampede is without a doubt the best by orders of magnitude. Will continue to purchase and recommend Rec Tec to others!
Best investment I have made
Vince M -
From assembly to the initial burn in to my first cook, the Stampede has been the best investment I have made for myself ever. Where has this grill been my whole life? Ribeyes, boston butt, wings, salmon, all have come out perfect. Love this thing!!!
Best smoker I will ever own
Bought the 590 because the 700 was out of stock. Wanted one 4 years ago but purchased the Traeger because it was cheaper, what a learning experience! So far, after 3 months of using the Recteq, all I can say is that is I am in love with this smoker. The temps hold perfectly, briquet, butts, fish, anything I throw on holds the temp and flavors perfectly. My Traeger was given away to my neighbor, my Oklahoma Joe stick burner is now an orphan, I am in love with this smoker.
Best Smoker in the World
Joey Hartge -
Best smoker in the world. This smoker out does everyone out not even close. Customer service is better than any company I’ve dealt with this Stampede Cooks Everything perfect. I’ve got neighbors standing in line for my Beef Jerkey. RECTEC thank you Love My Smoker