- 12 chicken legs
- 2 tbsp Rossarooski's Honey Rib Rub
- 1 tbsp Chef Greg's 4 Letter Rub
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Spray butter
- recteq Mild Gourmet BBQ Sauce (optional)
- Preheat recteq to 325°F.
- On a cutting board, trim any excess fat or skin on chicken.
- Rub with olive oil, season with Chef Greg's 4 Letter Rub, then Rossarooski's Honey Rib Rub on top.
- Arrange chicken legs on the recteq grill and spritz with spray butter.
- Cook for 90 minutes until an internal temperature of 165°F.
If using sauce, add when internal reaches 155°F.
Be the backyard hero with these smoked chicken legs and make sure that you have some great sides to go with them. We suggest a fresh salad, grilled corn, or deviled eggs.