RT-340 Wood Pellet Grill
- Temperature Controls
- Construction Features
- Power Source
- Fuel Source
- Customer Care
THIS AIN’T NO GAME.
The RT-340 is durable, portable, and ready to go! This grill is perfect for small families or the single griller. At 340 square inches, there simply isn’t more bang for your buck anywhere at any price. By focusing on flavor, convenience, and versatility, the RT-340 makes all other grills of this size obsolete. Additionally, our commitment to superior build quality, components, warranty, temperature control, and customer service ensures that you get everything you pay for out of your grill. In short, there isn’t a grill anywhere in the vicinity of this price point that offers the quality of a recteq. Our factory direct pricing eliminates the middleman, changes the game, and makes you the winner. With all the flavor and none of the hassle, recteq offers better flavor than charcoal and are more convenient than gas. You can bake, smoke, sear, grill, and even dehydrate, all with the push of a button. It couldn’t be easier! That’s why those in the know own a recteq.
Below are some undisputed facts that prove why recteq Wood Pellet Grills are the premier grill in the industry:
1. Build Quality
recteq utilizes a combination of high-quality stainless steel designed to last a lifetime. They feature a commonsense design that doesn’t have gimmicky features that create weak points, making our grills something you can pass down to your family as a cherished heirloom filled with years of memories. The ultimate outdoor grill by a mile, we encourage you to buy once and buy right instead of buying inferior products over and over. The RT-340 is even designed for on-the-go grilling, with folding and locking legs to make transport a breeze.
recteq features stainless steel grates, firepots, heat deflectors, and drip pans. They also feature stainless steel hardware as well. We have never in the history of our company had a firepot fail on us; we’ve even driven over it with a dump truck and a steamroller (we’re not kidding)! Our automated self-cleaning shutdown mode virtually eliminates the need to clean our firepots. recteq also utilizes a ceramic ignitor rod that won’t rust or corrode that’s been rated for up to 100,000 lighting cycles.
recteq offers the best warranty in the industry at this price point. The RT-340 comes with a 2-year bumper-to-bumper warranty that is absolutely unmatched by anyone in the industry. If you encounter a problem, we’re going to make it right. It’s the right thing to do, and it’s that simple.
4. Temperature Control
With the most precise controller on the market, our proprietary Smart Grill Technology™ is designed to maintain temperatures to your desired set point. Also, with WiFi capability, you can control your grill from virtually anywhere! This gives you unmatched control, flexibility, and precision. With your recteq reliably holding temperature, you can cook anything you want without worrying about the wild temperature swings that competitor pellet grills struggle with.
5. Customer Service
You simply will not find a company that offers better customer service than recteq. Would you believe that each customer receives both co-founders’ cell phone numbers with their purchase? Well it’s true, and it’s our duty to make you feel as if you’ve truly become part of the recteq family.
We encourage you to read them. They truly speak for themselves.
With world-class grills, world-class customer service, and world-class customers, it’s time to take your grilling game to the next level!
GAME. SET. MATCH.
- Smart Grill Technology™ Controller | Proprietary PID algorithm maintains temperature precisely
- WiFi Technology | Control and monitor your grill remotely from your wireless device
- Automatic lighting feature | No messy charcoal or unsafe fire starters
- Automatic shutdown feature | Enter cool down mode with the push of a button
- 200ºF to 500ºF in 5º increments | Bake, smoke, sear, grill, broil, roast, and even dehydrate
- Dual meat probes (Probe A, Probe B) | Monitor 2 cooks simultaneously
- LO setting | Xtreme smoke operates under 200ºF achieving maximum smoke output
- FULL setting | Allows you to achieve temperatures above 500ºF
- Stainless steel cooking chamber | No paint to fade, flake, or fail
- Iconic micro polished 304 stainless steel bull horn handles | Feel the trademarked recteq quality
- Locking stainless steel hopper lid | Holds a large platter or dish | Keeps pellets dry and from spilling
- Stainless steel hopper lid piano hinge | Worry free operation for the lifetime of your grill
- Stainless steel recteq logo | Proof recteq takes pride in even the smallest detail
- Stainless steel fail-proof lid stops | Won't buckle, bend, or break
- Stainless steel spill proof bucket hook | Keep grease bucket from getting knocked off
- 3 reliable stainless steel handles | Conveniently transport while collapsed
- High temperature powder coated lid | Heavy duty | Cleans easily to maintain a vibrant, new appearance
- Insulated Lid | Helps maintain heat, using less fuel
- 2 smoke vent holes | Allows heat to escape evenly across cooking chamber
- Rollerblade style wheels | Easily move your grill in place
- Folding and locking legs | Easily store and transport
- Stainless steel bottom shelf | Increases stability
- 20 lb. hopper capacity | Up to 20+ hours of continuous cooking
- Weighs 80 lbs. | Perfect for tailgating
- 340 sq. in. cooking area | Enough headroom for turkeys or large roasts | Fits 3 racks of ribs
- 511 sq. in. cooking area with optional second shelf | More space means more food
- 304 stainless steel cooking grates | Lasts the lifetime of your grill | Easy to remove and clean
- Centered 304 stainless steel firepot | Indestructible | Won't fail
- 304 stainless steel heat deflector | Evenly distributes heat throughout cooking chamber
- 304 stainless steel drip pan | Funnels grease out of the cooking chamber into the drip bucket for an easy cleanup
- HotFlash Ceramic Ignition System | Rated at over 100,000 cycles | Nearly 300 years of grilling
- Heavy duty stainless steel hardware | Won't rust, corrode, or fail
- High temperature RTV caulk | Keeps moisture out of grilling chamber
- Probe port hole | No pinching probe wires in your lid
- Rubber grommets on all wire ports | Prevents wire chafing
- Integrated heat vents | Protects electronics from heat
- Easy assembly | Simply attach lid and you're ready to cook
- Modular construction | Allows for individual component replacement
- Component access panel | Easily access components
- 110 Volt AC GFCI outlet | NEC compliant safety standard
- 100% natural hardwood pellets | Gives great flavor, burns cleanly, and produces little ash
- Ships directly to your home | FREE shipping
- 2 Year Warranty | Covers all components
If you are not fully satisfied with your recteq, return it within 30 days and we will refund your purchase price. We are confident that you will love your new recteq wood pellet grill.
Ratings & Reviews
I've had this a few weeks now and it's amazing. I'm a die hard Charcoal and wood guy but these pellet grills are pretty dang neat! Plan on taking this to our family cabin and getting myself a bigger one for home! Whish I wouldn't have waited so long to accept these! I did my research also and not one bad thing about Rec Tec grills out there.
Chris Abraham -
Best pellet grill ever way better than a treger
Tom Higbee -
Great smoker we have used it twice and it has not disappointed us at all.
Frank R -
I have been using it twice a week for the last few weeks, and the meat just continues to come out better than the last. From thick cut pork chops to ribs and tritip, this has never had a problem. I would recommend it to anyone.
Paul Werling -
From the first call to the service, they have made me into a grilling/smoking machine. Best service and amazing grill. Can’t wait to save up for the Big one
When my last grill did not survive my latest move, I called Rec Tec customer service to see what could be done. After trouble shooting on the phone, they offered to send me a new, upgraded RT-340 for free! I was floored. The RT-340 is the perfect size for the back yard, and of course the flavor is outstanding! The WiFi adjustments and temp read outs from the built in temp probes, make it easy to finish meal prep without worrying about messing up the meat. I will be a life long Rec Tec'er! These guys are awesome!
Ryan W -
Received the grill and setup was super easy. Did the burn in the first day and made some ribs the next day. 6 hours on the grill at 225 using 3-2-1 method. Grill was super easy to use, and I monitored the cooking from the app. It’s so easy and the food comes out delicious. Trust what everyone is saying and get this grill. I've already made the following, on separate days of course, to let you know how much food this will cook at one time. 20 wings separated into 20 drums and 20 flats. Baby Back Ribs - 2 racks at a time for the larger Baby Back Ribs (you might be able to get three if smaller). Whole Chicken cut down the middle and laid out flat (You can probably cook two of these but one 6lb bird was enough for our family of 5. Leg Quarters - I only cooked 5 but there was room for more. 6 large chick breast, Also, called customer service because heat was not stabilizing, they had me change one setting and ever since, the grill stays within a degree of whatever I set it at. Easy grill cooking ever!!!
Amazing Grill and Support
Jon Verbeck -
I purchased the TrailBlazer RT-340 about a month ago and can't stop cooking on this thing! It's built like a tank, has amazing quality and the food that comes off it is some of the best I've had. I live in Montana and we've had sub-zero temps that last two weeks. This bad boy had no issues staying within 2 degrees of the set temp. We also had a crazy wind storm (40 mph with gusts to 50 mph) just last weekend that blew off two packs worth of shingles from my house, subsequently it caught the Rec Tec just right tipped it over. This grill had minimal damage, but I called support anyways and they didn’t even blink on sending me parts to make it look brand new again. You’ve gained a customer for life.
Jeff Potter -
I received my Rec Tex RT-340 Trailblazer today right on time. I put it together in about 15 minutes. It was very easy and packaged very well. I burned it in per the owners manual procedures and set up the app to my smartphone. All of this was super simple and worked out perfectly. The grill got up to the 400 degrees in about 10 minutes and help that temperature for the entire hour within a couple of degrees. It was super simple and help temp like no other! <br><br>This smoker is a breath of fresh air for me in many ways. Over the past 3 weeks, I have bought and returned a Z-Grill & Camp Chef smoker. The Z-Grill temperature kept climbing and wouldn’t stop climbing at any set point. The Camp Chef temperature fluctuated +/- 80 degrees on every set point. Third smoker was the charm. I absolutely love this Trailblazer and look forward to many years together. Thank you REC TEC for providing an awesome product at an amazing price!
josh molkenbur -
Unbelievable temperature control and ease of setup for camping. The new controls are easy to use and the phone app makes doing other chores a breeze always being able to keep tabs on the food.Overall a great a machine and it won't be the last rec tec I buy.