Control directly from your phone with the recteq app
Monitor your food temperature with one meat probe (included with the RT-B380X Bullseye Deluxe)
Integrated Front-Folding Shelf
Ash Dump to clean out your firepot in seconds
Easy start-up with the push of a button
Constructed with high-quality components, 304 Stainless Steel cooking grates
Direct-Flame Grilling leads to restaurant-quality searing
Our grills are a cut above the rest, using PID Smart Grill Technology for superior results.
When you become a recteq customer, you will be welcomed into the enthusiastic recteq family.
World class customer service, made up of real people with real solutions.
More than just a smoker: you can bake, sear, smoke, grill, dehydrate and so much more!
A Closer Look
Temperature Range: 200°F to 1000°F
Power Source: 110 Volt AC GFCI Outlet
Fuel Source: 100% natural hardwood pellets. Gives great flavor, burns cleanly, and produces little ash
Warranty: Industry-leading 2 year warranty
Assembly Time: 35 min
Cooking Time: 18hr. of non-stop cooking with a full hopper
Manual: Grill Manual
- Direct Flame Grilling Yes
- Warranty (Yrs) 2
- Total Cooking Space (Sq. In.) 380
- Total Space With Second Shelf NA
- Minimum Temp (°F) 200
- Maximum Temp (°F) 1000
- Riot Mode No
- Assembly Time (Minutes) 35
- Hopper Capacity (LBS) 18
- Wifi Enabled PID Controller Yes
- Grill Grate Material 304 Stainless-Steel
- Stainless Steel Front-Folding Shelf Yes
- Stainless Steel Barrel Yes
- Interior Lighting No
- Cast Iron Deflector Yes
- Number of Grill Grates 1
- Temperature Probes 1
RT-B380X Bullseye Deluxe Interior
380 square inches
Standard cooking area
- The ultimate everyday warrior. Perfect grill every day to feed the family! You can fit either 3 whole chickens, 4 baby back ribs, 50 chicken wings, 15 bone-in pork chops, and the list goes on!
- Quality inside and out. The RT-B380X Bullseye Deluxe features a cast iron heat deflector that evenly distributes heat throughout the stainless steel cooking chamber.
- Built to last. Our HotFlash Ceramic Ignition system is rated at over 100,000 lighting cycles.
RT-B380X Bullseye Deluxe Exterior
- Equipped with more stainless steel than any other grill in its class. With stainless steel being used in everything from the cooking chamber to the high-quality 304 stainless steel cooking grates, it's easy to feel the trademarked recteq quality.
- 22" diameter stainless steel dome With wraparound rainproof venting, the dome lid ensures proper air flow and performance cooking.
- Cook to your heart's content. With a 18lb hopper capacity, you are guaranteed hours of effortless cooking.
How is the RT-B380X Bullseye Deluxe different from your other grills?
The RT-B380X Bullseye Deluxe is an open-flame grill unlike any other pellet grill on the market. It blurs the line between traditional charcoal grilling and modern pellet smoking!
Is the RT-B380X Bullseye Deluxe WiFi capable?
How do you remove the grease from cooks on the RT-B380X Bullseye Deluxe?
As with all grills, grease will collect. The majority of the grease will burn off while cooking. However, if you feel there is an excess of grease, before exceeding 300°F, make sure to clean thoroughly.
Can you smoke on the RT-B380X Bullseye Deluxe?
Absolutely! Try using a drip pan on top of the deflector to help catch grease from a long cook and make cleanup much easier.
Why is there an ash-dump?
The unique design of the RT-380X fire-pot makes an ash-dump NECESSARY. It is a by-product of the design, not a feature. With our premium afterburner firepot, you can effortlessly sear your favorite cuts of meats at temperatures reaching 1000°F.
Is the RT-B380X Compatible with the Sear Kit?
Yes - It is compatible with the RT-B380 BULLSEYE Sear Kit. We do not recommend using the Sear Kit at temperatures over 750°F.
How is the RT-B380X Bullseye Deluxe shipped?
The RT-B380X will be shipped via FedEx or UPS Ground in 2 separate boxes. Although rare, there is a possibility that the boxes may be delivered at different times.