Green Bean Casserole
- 48oz green beans, frozen
- 22.6oz cream of mushroom soup
- 4oz onions, diced
- 8oz mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1oz sherry wine
- 4oz parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 tbsp Colden's Freakin' Greek Rub
- 1 tbsp Ben's Heffer Dust
- 6oz fried onion crisps
- Pre-heat recteq to 350℉.
- Thaw and drain excess water from the green beans.
- Combine all ingredients and mix well.
- Add to a well greased baking dish, then top with onion crisps.
- Cook for 35-40 minutes until the mixture is bubbly and browned.