What makes this so delicious is that smoky taste of Jameson Irish Whiskey. Pair that up with the zest of lemon and the smoothness of honey and you have a great dish for friends and family. If you happen to have leftovers, they make for a great salad.
- 2.5 pound salmon side
- 4 ounces honey
- 4 ounces apple cider vinegar
- 2 ounces Jameson Irish Whiskey
- 2 tablespoons Colden's Freakin' Greek Rub
- 1 lemon, zested
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Combine all seasonings and liquids well in a small mixing bowl.
- Pour the marinade over the salmon and allow to rest 2-4 hours in the fridge.
- Pre-heat recteq to 425℉.
- Place the side of salmon on a baking sheet lined with aluminum foil.
- Cook for 20-25 minutes until the fish reaches an internal temperature of 130℉.
- Allow fish to rest 5 minutes before cutting into portions.
It's got to be potatoes to go with this delicious Roasted Irish Salmon. We have several options in the recipe library including Grilled Potato Salad with Bacon Vinaigrette and Smoked Scalloped Potatoes