- 1 pound Shrimp (21-25), peeled and deveined
- 1 teaspoon Chef Greg's 4 Letter Rub
- 1 teaspoon Colden's Freakin' Greek Rub
- 2 tablespoons Cornstarch
- 1/4 cup Butter
- 2 tablespoons Garlic
- 1/2 cup White Wine
- 1 tablespoon Parsley
- 2 tablespoons Bread Crumbs
- Cast Iron Skillet
- Preheat recteq to 500°F.
- In a large mixing bowl, add the shrimp, Chef Greg's 4 Letter Rub, Colden's Freakin' Greek Rub, and cornstarch, mix well and allow the shrimp to rest for 5-10 minutes.
- Add the butter to the cast iron skillet. then add the shrimp. Cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Flip the shrimp over and add the garlic, cook for 1-2 minutes
- Add the white wine and parsley; allow the mixture to simmer 1-2 minutes.
- Top the shrimp with a light dusting of bread crumbs and allow them to toast for 2-3 minutes.
A bright Pinot Grigio or tart Sauvignon Blanc will finish off this appetizer perfectly. Add some toasted points to sop up that delicious sauce.