Our wood pellet grilled Club Sandwich hits the spot on a summer afternoon. Simple and delicious, the perfectly balanced flavors make for sandwich perfection.
- 2.5 pounds Turkey Breast
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- 3 tablespoons Ray's Loco Gringo
- 2.5 pounds Spiral ham
- 1 tablespoon Honey
- 4 tablespoons Rossarooski's Honey Rib Rub
- 6 slices Swiss Cheese
- 3 tablespoons Mayonnaise
- 12 sliced Sesame Seed Buns
- Rubber Spatula
- Mesh Cooking Mat
- Burning the Ultimate Blend pellets, preheat recteq to 325°F.
- Season the turkey breast with olive oil and Ray's Loco Gringo and place on the grill. Allow the turkey to cook until 165°F, about 75-90 minutes.
- Season the spiral ham with the honey and Rossarooski's Honey Rib Rub and allow it to cook at the same time, once the spiral ham is 140°F internal, remove from the grill.
- Thinly slice the turkey and trim the spiral ham into slices. To build the sandwich, spread a light layer of mayonnaise on the bun, pile on the sliced turkey and ham, top with the Swiss cheese, and cover with the top bun.
This delicious Smoked Club Sandwich goes well with any of our sides! To keep it simple, try it with our Green Jacket Salad or potato chips.