Looking for a unique and rustic recipe for your recteq? Try Ty Sherrell's Beer Marinated Chicken Kabobs and serve up with corn on the cob and Grilled Potato Salad with Bacon Vinaigrette.
- 16 ounces baby Bella mushrooms
- 1 large Red Pepper, cut into 2 inch pieces
- 1 large Yellow Pepper, cut into 2 inch pieces
- 1 large Onion, peeled and cut into wedges
- 1 Pineapple, cut into wedges
- 12 ounces beer of your choice
- 4 cloves Garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon Onion, grated
- 2 tablespoons fresh Parsley, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
- 3 tablespoons Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken thighs, cut into 2-inch cubes
- Mixing Bowl
- Preheat recteq to 400°F.
- Cut the chicken thighs into 2-inch cubes. Combine the chicken thighs, beer, minced garlic, grated onion, parsley, cayenne pepper, olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Build kabobs with bella mushrooms, red pepper, yellow pepper, onion, pineapple cubes, and chicken; then repeat.
- Put the skewers on the grill and cook until chicken is 165°F internal temp and veggies have a nice char.
These colorful kabobs would be perfect served with corn on the cob and Grilled Potato Salad with Bacon Vinaigrette.