- 2 pounds Chicken, ground
- 3 tablespoons Soy Sauce
- 2 tablespoons Sesame Oil
- 2 tablespoons Brown Sugar
- 1 teaspoon fresh Ginger, minced
- 4 Garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup Green Onions, sliced
- 2 tablespoons Jody's Asian Persuasion Rub
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 cup Panko Bread Crumbs
- 24 each Hawaiian Slider Rolls
- 2 each Butter Bibb Lettuce
- 1 cup Mayonnaise
- 2 Tablespoons Sriracha
- 1 teaspoon Jody's Asian Persuasion Rub
- Preheat recteq to 500°F with a sear kit flat side up.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the ground chicken, soy sauce, sesame oil, brown sugar, ginger, garlic, green onions, Jody's Asian Persuasion, egg, and panko bread crumbs. Mix well and place in the fridge for 20-30 minutes for all the flavors to come together.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the mayonnaise and sriracha for the burger sauce.
- Shape the ground chicken mixture into 3 ounce flat patties.
- Sear for 3-5 minutes a side until the internal temp is 165°F degrees.
- To assemble the sliders, toast the Hawaiian Rolls, add some Sriracha Aioli, a piece of butter lettuce, and then grilled Korean Bulgogi Patty.
These sliders are a great change of pace to your normal burger night. These burgers go great with a pickled cucumber salad, feel free to spice it up with kimchee and an over easy egg!