- 2lbs. country sausage
- 1lb. country ham, diced
- 1lb. bacon, chopped
- 2 onions
- 1 cup flour
- 1 tbsp Ben's Heffer Dust
- 1 tsp Colden's Freakin' Greek Rub
- 1 gal milk
- Pre-heat the Matador to medium heat.
- Add the chopped bacon and cook until crisp then move to the Front Row and drain excess grease.
- Add the country ham and cook for 2-3 minutes then move to the Front Row.
- Add the onions, Ben's Heffer Dust, and Colden's Freakin' Greek Rub and cook for 4-5 minutes until tender, moving to the Front Row when done.
- Add the country sausage and cook until done (5 minutes).
- Add the flour to form a roux, add the milk, and turn the heat to low.
- Simmer the gravy for 10-12 minutes.