- 1 racks Spare Ribs
- 2 tablespoons Mustard
- 6 tablespoons Rossarooski’s Honey Rib Rub
- 1 bottle recteq Mild Gourmet BBQ Sauce
POTATO SALAD INGREDIENTS:
- 5-6 Russet Potatoes, washed
- 1 cup Bacon, cooked & crumbled
- 1 cup Sour Cream
- 1/4- 1/2 cup Ranch Dressing, to taste
- 1/2 cup Ranch Seasoning packet
- 1 cup Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- 1 bunch Green Onions, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon Granulated Garlic
- Salt and Pepper to taste
MAC & CHEESE INGREDIENTS:
- 1 box Cellentani Pasta
- 1 8 ounce box Velveeta Cheese
- 2 cups Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- 2 cans Evaporated Milk
- 1 stick butter (3 additional tablespoons as well), unsalted
- 4-6 tablespoons Flour
- 2 teaspoons Granulated Garlic
- 1 teaspoon Granulated Onion
- 1 teaspoon Mustard Powder
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup plain Breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon Kinder's Butter Poultry Blend
- Aluminum Foil
- Mixing Bowl
- Large Skillet
- Preheat recteq to LO.
- Remove the silver skin on the back of the ribs.
- Lather the ribs with the mustard, then liberally season with the Rossarooski's Honey Rib Rub.
- Once seasoned, place on grill for one hour.
- After the first hour, increase the temperature to 250°F for another four hours.
- Pull the ribs and wrap in foil with the recteq Mild Gourmet BBQ Sauce.
- Bump the temperature up tp 275°F for roughly 20-30 minutes.
POTATO SALAD INSTRUCTIONS:
- Preheat recteq to 425°F.
- Place potatoes on grill until easily pierced with a knife (about 45 minutes to 1 hour).
- Let potatoes cool, then cut potatoes into chunks, leave as much or as little potato skin as you like.
- Combine remaining ingredients and mix well. Chill in refrigerator until ready to serve.
If potato salad is too thick, add milk or half and half 1 tablespoon ad a time until you are happy with the consistency.
MAC & CHEESE INSTRUCTIONS:
- Boil pasta based on instructions on box.
- While pasta is cooking, combine 1 stick butter and flour in a large skillet to make the roux (reserve remaining 3 tablespoons of butter). Add a little extra flour at a time if consistency is thin or runny.
- Preheat recteq to 425°F.
- Place roux on grill, cook for 2 minutes, stirring constantly with a whisk. Add garlic, onion, mustard powder, and pepper to roux, mix well.
- Stirring constantly, add 2 cans evaporated milk and increase heat to 500°F. Whisk constantly until mixture begins to thicken and boil (consistency will be like white gravy).
- Once mixture has thickened, reduce heat to 300°F and add cubed Velveeta, stir occasionally until fully melted and pull from the grill.
- Move the temperature of the recteq up to 425°F.
- Add 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar and the drained pasta to roux mixture, mix well (add salt as needed).
- Melt remaining 3 tablespoons of butter mix Kinder's seasoning and 1/2 cup breadcrumbs to the melted butter mixture.
- Transfer the pasta mixture to a greased casserole dish, top with remaining 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese, and the breadcrumb mixture.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until bubbly and browned on top!