Incredibly simple and incredibly delicious recteq Smoked Fudge makes the perfect finale for your favorite backyard cooks. Don't forget a fresh pot of coffee for dessert nirvana.
- 3 cups Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 14 ounce (1 can) Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 tablespoons Butter
- 1 cup Chopped Pecans
- Preheat recteq to 350℉.
- Line an 8 inch baking dish with aluminum foil, leaving a bit of foil coming up the sides of the pan for easy removal of the fudge.
- Add the chocolate chips, chopped pecans, butter, and milk to a small sauce pan; place on the recteq and allow the chocolate to melt, stirring occasionally for about 12-15 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the recteq and add the melted chocolate mixture to the foil lined pan, spread evenly.
- Place the pan in the fridge and allow the fudge to chill for 2-3 hours until well chilled; remove the fudge from the pan and cut into large pieces.
Who could ask for a better finale to follow your favorite pellet grilled meal? Don't forget a fresh pot of coffee for a dessert everyone will rave over.