Monitor your food temperature with one meat probe (included with the Road Warrior 340)
Easy start-up with the push of a button
Constructed with high-quality components
Updated folding legs for portability
3 convenient handles for easy transport
Our grills are a cut above the rest, using PID Smart Grill Technology for superior results.
When you become a recteq customer, you will be welcomed into the enthusiastic recteq family.
World class customer service, made up of real people with real solutions.
More than just a smoker: you can bake, sear, smoke, grill, dehydrate and so much more!
A Closer Look
Temperature Range: 200°F to 700°F
Power Source: 110 Volt AC GFCI Outlet
Fuel Source: 100% natural hardwood pellets. Gives great flavor, burns cleanly, and produces little ash
Warranty: Industry-leading 2 year warranty
Assembly Time: 20 min
- Direct Flame Grilling No
- Warranty (Yrs) 2
- Total Cooking Space (Sq. In.) 340
- Total Space With Second Shelf 510 sq. in
- Minimum Temp (°F) 200
- Maximum Temp (°F) 700
- Riot Mode Yes
- Assembly Time (Minutes) 20
- Hopper Capacity (LBS) 14
- Wifi Enabled PID Controller No
- Grill Grate Material 304 Stainless-Steel
- Stainless Steel Front-Folding Shelf No
- Stainless Steel Barrel Yes
- Interior Lighting No
- Cast Iron Deflector No
- Number of Grill Grates 1
- Temperature Probes 1
Road Warrior 340 Interior
340 Square Inches
Standard cooking area
511 Square Inches
Cooking area with the optional 2nd shelf
- Plenty of space. Perfect size to grill while on the road! You will be able to fit 2 whole chickens, 3 baby back ribs, 50 chicken wings, 12 bone-in pork chops, and the list goes on!
- Quality inside and out. The Road Warrior 340 features 304 stainless steel fire pot, heat deflector, and steel drip pan. Not only do you get a flawless, even cook every time, but it's also easy to clean.
- Built to last. Our HotFlash Ceramic Ignition system is rated at over 100,000 lighting cycles.
Road Warrior 340 Exterior
- Equipped with more stainless steel than any other grill in its class. With stainless steel being used from everything from the cooking chamber to the iconic micro-polished bull horn handles it's easy to feel the trademarked recteq quality.
- Keep it looking fresh. The heavy-duty, high-temperature powder-coated lid cleans easily to maintain a vibrant, new appearance.
- Cook to your heart's content. With a 14 lb hopper capacity, get up to 14+ hours of continuous cooking. This will give you peace of mind on those overnight cooks.
- Exterior Dimensions. When standing: 39.5"H X 35"W X 19D. When folded up: 23"H X 35"W X 19"D