Monitor your food temperature with one meat probe (included with the RT-B380 Bullseye)
Easy start-up with the push of a button
Constructed with high-quality components
Direct-Flame Grilling leads to restaurant-quality searing
Our grills are a cut above the rest, using PID Smart Grill Technology for superior results.
World class customer service, made up of real people with real solutions.
More than just a smoker: you can bake, sear, smoke, grill, dehydrate and so much more!
A Closer Look
Temperature Range: 200°F to 700°F
Power Source: 110 Volt AC GFCI Outlet
Fuel Source: 100% natural hardwood pellets. Gives great flavor, burns cleanly, and produces little ash
Warranty: Industry-leading 2 year warranty
Assembly Time: 30 min
- Direct Flame Grilling Yes
- Warranty (Yrs) 2
- Total Cooking Space (Sq. In.) 380
- Total Space With Second Shelf Included
- Minimum Temp (°F) 200
- Maximum Temp (°F) 700
- Riot Mode Yes
- Assembly Time (Minutes) 30
- Hopper Capacity (LBS) 15
- Wifi Enabled PID Controller No
- Grill Grate Material Porcelain Coated Steel
- Stainless Steel Front-Folding Shelf No
- Stainless Steel Barrel Yes
- Interior Lighting No
- Cast Iron Deflector No
- Number of Grill Grates 1
- Temperature Probes 1
RT-B380 Bullseye Interior
380 square inches
Standard cooking area
- The ultimate weekday workhorse. Perfect weekday grill to feed the family! You can fit either 3 whole chickens, 4 baby back ribs, 70 chicken wings, 15 bone-in pork chops, and the list goes on!
- Quality inside and out. The RT-B380 Bullseye features a carbon steel flame deflector which evenly distributes heat throughout the stainless steel cooking chamber.
- Built to last. Our HotFlash Ceramic Ignition system is rated at over 100,000 lighting cycles.
RT-B380 Bullseye Exterior
- Equipped with more stainless steel than any other grill in its class. With stainless steel being used from everything from the cooking chamber to the iconic micro-polished recteq emblem it's easy to feel the trademarked recteq quality.
- 22" diameter stainless steel dome With wraparound rainproof venting, the dome lid ensures proper air flow and performance cooking.
- Cook to your heart's content. With a 15lb hopper capacity, you are guaranteed hours of effortless cooking.
How is the RT-B380 Bullseye different from your other grills?
The RT-B380 Bullseye is an open flame grill unlike any other pellet grill on the market. It blurs the line between traditional charcoal grilling and modern pellet smoking!
Is the RT-B380 Bullseye WiFi capable?
Because of the direct nature of the heat source, the RT-B380 Bullseye needs a little more attention. As a result, the grill is not WiFi compatible.
How do you remove the grease from cooks on the RT-B380 Bullseye?
As with all grills, grease will collect. The majority of the grease will burn off while cooking. However, if you feel there is an excess of grease, before exceeding 300°F, make sure to clean thoroughly.
Can you smoke on the RT-B380 Bullseye?
Absolutely! Try using a drip pan on top of the deflector to help catch grease from a long cook and make cleanup much easier.