Control directly from your phone with the recteq app
Monitor your food temperature with two meat probes (included with the RT-590)
Easy start-up with the push of a button
Constructed with high-quality components
Our grills are a cut above the rest, using PID Smart Grill Technology for superior results.
When you become a recteq customer, you will be welcomed into the enthusiastic recteq family.
World class customer service, made up of real people with real solutions.
More than just a smoker: you can bake, sear, smoke, grill, dehydrate and so much more!
A Closer Look
Temperature Range: 180°F to 700°F
Power Source: 110 Volt AC GFCI Outlet
Fuel Source: 100% natural hardwood pellets. Gives great flavor, burns cleanly, and produces little ash
Warranty: Industry-leading 4 year warranty
Assembly Time: 45 min
- Direct Flame Grilling No
- Warranty (Yrs) 4
- Total Cooking Space (Sq. In.) 590
- Total Space With Second Shelf 760 sq. in.
- Minimum Temp (°F) 180
- Maximum Temp (°F) 700
- Riot Mode No
- Assembly Time (Minutes) 45
- Hopper Capacity (LBS) 30
- Wifi Enabled PID Controller Yes
- Grill Grate Material 304 Stainless Steel
- Stainless Steel Front-Folding Shelf Optional
- Stainless Steel Barrel Yes
- Interior Lighting No
- Cast Iron Deflector Yes
- Number of Grill Grates 1
- Temperature Probes 2
592 Square Inches
Standard Cooking Area
772 Square Inches
Cooking area with the optional 2nd shelf
- Plenty of space. Perfect size grill for your family! You will be able to fit 6 whole chickens, 5-6 baby back ribs, 75 chicken wings, a 24 lb turkey, and the list goes on!
- Quality inside and out. The RT-590 features a 304 stainless steel firepot, heat deflector, and steel drip pan. Not only do you get a flawless, even cook every time, but it's also easy to clean.
- Built to last. Our HotFlash Ceramic Ignition system is rated at over 100,000 lighting cycles.
- No paint to fade, flake, or fail. With stainless steel being used from everything from the cooking chamber to the iconic micro-polished bull horn handles, it's easy to feel the trademarked recteq quality.
- Keep it looking fresh. The heavy-duty, high-temperature powder-coated lid cleans easily to maintain a vibrant, new appearance.
- Cook to your heart's content. With a 30lb hopper capacity, you will get hours of worry-free cooking.
Why is there no smokestack on the RT-590?
The RT-590 was designed to maximize cooking space, and minimize the amount of real estate it takes up on your patio.
Why isn’t the barrel round like the other grills?
The RT-590 loves sticking out and its shape truly makes it a unique member of the recteq lineup! The RT-590 was designed to have the same headspace and clearance above the cooking grates as the RT-700. Since it is not as wide, we came up with the octagonal shape to compensate for the lack of width.
What is the top temperature that the RT-590 can reach?
The RT-590’s temperature ranges from 180°F-700°F. You can change the degrees in 5-degree increments from “Low” mode up to “Ful” mode. In “Low” mode the grill will get to its lowest temperature (180°F). In “Ful” mode the grill gets as hot as possible (700°F+) given some outside factors such as weather and pellet quality/age.
What is the difference between the RT-590 and the RT-700?
The RT-590 shares many similar features of its big brother such as temperature range and build quality, but its smaller size and price point makes it a great option for those that do not need/want a bigger grill.