Temperature ranges from 180°F-700°F+
Control directly from your phone with the recteq app
Monitor your food temperature with two meat probes (included with the RT-340)
Easy start-up with the push of a button
Constructed with high-quality components
Folding legs for portability
20hr. of non-stop cooking with a full hopper
3 convenient handles for easy transport
Utilizes PID technology for precise temperature control
A Closer Look
Temperature Range: 180°F to 700°F
Power Source: 110 Volt AC GFCI Outlet
Fuel Source: 100% natural hardwood pellets. Gives great flavor, burns cleanly, and produces little ash
Warranty: Industry-leading 2 year warranty
Assembly Time: 10 min
- Direct Flame Grilling No
- Warranty (Yrs) 2
- Total Cooking Space (Sq. In.) 340
- Total Space With Second Shelf 510 sq. in.
- Minimum Temp (°F) 180
- Maximum Temp (°F) 700
- Riot Mode No
- Assembly Time (Minutes) 10
- Hopper Capacity (LBS) 20
- Wifi Enabled PID Controller Yes
- Grill Grate Material 304 Stainless Steel
- Stainless Steel Front-Folding Shelf No
- Stainless Steel Barrel Yes
- Interior Lighting No
- Cast Iron Deflector No
- Number of Grill Grates 1
- Temperature Probes 2
340 square inches
Standard cooking area
511 square inches
Cooking area with the optional 2nd shelf
- Plenty of space. Perfect size to grill while on the road! You will be able to fit 2 whole chickens, 3 baby back ribs, 50 chicken wings, 12 bone-in pork chops, and the list goes on!
- Quality inside and out. The RT-340 features 304 stainless steel firepot, heat deflector, and steel drip pan. Not only do you get a flawless, even cook every time, but it's also easy to clean.
- Built to last. Our HotFlash Ceramic Ignition system is rated at over 100,000 lighting cycles.
- Equipped with more stainless steel than any other grill in its class. With stainless steel being used from everything from the cooking chamber to the iconic micro-polished bull horn handles it's easy to feel the trademarked recteq quality.
- Keep it looking fresh. The heavy-duty, high-temperature powder-coated lid cleans easily to maintain a vibrant, new appearance.
- Cook to your heart's content. With a 20lb hopper capacity, get up to 20+ hours of continuous cooking. This will give you peace of mind on those overnight cooks.
What is the difference between the RT-340 and the RT-B380 Bullseye?
While the RT-B380 Bullseye operates more like a traditional grill, the RT-340 is our portable, indirect smoker. Perfect for smoking on the go!
Can you grill on the RT-340?
Absolutely! The RT-340 can smoke, grill, sear, and so much more! With the addition of the sear kit accessory, you can get to those searing temps even faster.
How much can I fit in the RT-340?
With 340 square inches of cooking space, the RT-340 features enough room to smoke a 15 lb brisket, 2 Boston Butts, or 50 chicken wings!
Why is the hopper on the side instead of the back?
The RT-340 features louvered vents on the back of the barrel. The hopper is on the side to allow for this design.
Why no smokestack on the RT-340?
The RT-340 was designed with portability in mind. A smokestack would take up more valuable space.