Fried Durty Gurl Chicken Tenders
- 10lbs. chicken tenderloin
- 4 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 tbsp black pepper
- 2 tbsp kosher salt
- 1 gal soy or peanut oil
- 1/2 cup Durty Gurl Bloody Mary Mix
- 2 cups pickle juice
- 1/2 cup buffalo wing sauce
- 1/2 cup Durty Gurl Bloody Mary Rub
- Prepare marinade and marinate the chicken tenderloins for 4-6 hours.
- Pre-heat Matador with the oil to 325℉.
- Combine the flour, black pepper, and salt in a large bowl.
- Dredge the chicken tenderloin in the flour mixture and add to the oil in small batches.
- Fry for 5-8 minutes until the internal of the chicken reaches 165℉.