- 2 crab boil packs or liquid crab boil
- 2 gal water
- 1 cup kosher salt
- 1lb. butter
- 6 onions, quartered
- 12 ears of corn, halved
- 5lbs. red potatoes
- 12 cloves garlic
- 20lbs. crawfish, whole
- Preheat Matador to high and bring the water to a boil.
- Add the butter, crab boil, salt, and vegetables; allow to simmer for 20 minutes.
- Remove the vegetables and add the washed crawfish; allow to simmer for 15 minutes.
- Turn heat off and allow to rest for 15 minutes.
- Add the vegetables back to the boil to warm if needed.