RT-TMG Chuckwagon Wood Pellet Grill
- Temperature Controls
- Construction Features
- Power Source
- Fuel Source
- Customer Care
THIS AIN’T NO GAME.
It’s flavor on wheels! RT-TMG Chuckwagon is the ultimate grill for any restaurateur, competition cooker, or customer who has to have the best of the best. You won’t find more bang for your buck anywhere or at any price. By focusing on flavor, convenience, and versatility, the RT-TMG Chuckwagon makes all other grills obsolete. Additionally, our commitment to superior build quality, components, warranty, temperature control, and customer service ensures that you get everything you pay for out of your grill. In short, there isn’t a grill anywhere in the vicinity of this price point that offers the quality of a recteq. Our factory direct pricing eliminates the middleman, changes the game, and makes you the winner. With all the flavor and none of the hassle, recteq offers better flavor than charcoal and are more convenient than gas. You can bake, smoke, sear, grill, and even dehydrate, all with the push of a button. It’s that easy! That’s why those in the know own a recteq.
Below are some undisputed facts that prove why recteqs are the premier grill in the industry:
1. Build Quality
With 2400 square inches of cooking space, this grill truly is a giant. It utilizes a heavy, 11-gauge steel design made right here in America in order to last a lifetime. It also features a commonsense design that doesn’t have gimmicky features that create weak points, making our grills something you can pass down to your family as a cherished heirloom filled with years of memories. The ultimate outdoor grill by a mile, we encourage you to buy once and buy right instead of buying inferior products over and over. All things considered, this will be the last grill you ever purchase.
recteq features solid steel grates, with stainless steel firepots, heat deflectors, and drip pans. They also include a stainless steel logo and smoke caps, with stainless steel hardware as well. We have never in the history of our company had a firepot fail on us; we’ve even driven over it with a dump truck and a steamroller (we’re not kidding)! Our automated self-cleaning shutdown mode virtually eliminates the need to clean our firepots. Additionally, we added two interior lights for those late-night cooks. recteq also utilizes a ceramic ignitor rod that won’t rust or corrode that’s been rated for up to 100,000 lighting cycles.
recteq offers the best warranty in the industry, bar none. The RT-TMG Chuckwagon comes with a 6-year bumper-to-bumper warranty that is absolutely unmatched by anyone in the industry. If you encounter a problem, we’re going to make it right. It’s the right thing to do, and it’s that simple.
4. Temperature Control
With the most precise controller on the market, our proprietary Smart Grill Technology™ is designed to maintain temperatures to your desired set point. Also, with WiFi capability, you can control your grill from virtually anywhere! This gives you unmatched control, flexibility, and precision. With your recteq reliably holding temperature, you can cook anything you want without worrying about the wild temperature swings that competitor pellet grills struggle with.
5. Customer Service
You simply will not find a company that offers better customer service than recteq. Would you believe that each customer receives both co-founders’ cell phone numbers with their purchase? Well it’s true, and it’s our duty to make you feel as if you’ve truly become part of the recteq family.
We encourage you to read them. They truly speak for themselves.
With world-class grills, world-class customer service, and world-class customers, it’s time to take your grilling game to the next level!
GAME. SET. MATCH.
*Local pickup only
- Smart Grill Technology™ Controller | Proprietary PID algorithm maintains temperature precisely
- WiFi Technology | Control and monitor your grill remotely from your wireless device
- Manual Ignition System | See your grill working in real time
- Automatic shutdown feature | Enter cool down mode with the push of a button
- 200ºF to 500ºF in 5º increments | Bake, smoke, sear, grill, broil, roast, and even dehydrate
- Dual 51" meat probes (Probe A, Probe B) | Monitor 2 cooks simultaneously
- LO setting | Xtreme smoke operates under 200ºF achieving maximum smoke output
- FULL setting | Allows you to achieve temperatures above 500ºF
- Heavy duty 11-gauge steel body | Built in USA with high quality materials
- Dual 66 lb. hoppers | Get up to 132 hours of cook time
- Powder coated 11-gauge steel lid | Protected against heat and the elements and reinforced with steel bracing
- 2 Hydraulic lid system | Effortlessly open and close your heavy duty grill safely
- Dual smoke stacks with stainless steel caps | Provides for even ventilation throughout entire grill
- Large viewport with aluminum door | Easily view your fire pots during a cook
- Iconic micro polished stainless steel bull horn handles | Feel the trademark recteq quality
- Stainless steel towel ring | Conveniently hang your towel
- Stainless steel controller shelf | Holds a large platter or dish | Protects critical components
- Dual stainless steel hopper lids | More durable than ever before and rust resistant
- Stainless steel hopper lid hinges | Industrial strength and virtually indestructible
- Stainless steel grill lid hinge | Built to last a lifetime
- Stainless steel recteq logo | Proof recteq takes pride in even the smallest detail
- Aluminum logo screens | Displays your recteq pride
- 6" heavy duty castor wheels with 2 locks | Easily supports theweight of the grill and makes transporting easier
- 2 lockable lid latches | Keeps smoke in and water out
- Locking access panels | Easy access to grill components
- 4 snag-free tool hooks | Keep your tools within arm’s reach
- 4 tie down points | Immobilize your grill for transport or to secure in place
- Mounted beer bottle opener | Enough said, cheers!
- 13' single-axel trailer with diamond skid plate steel bed | All steel construction
- 3 stainless steel trailer logos | Display your recteq pride from every angle
- 2" ball coupler with locking pin | Fits 2" ball hitch
- Top wind tongue jack with removable bottom plate | Accepts a third-wheel for easy maneuverability
- Two 37" mounted safety chains with curt hook with spring loaded safety latch | Secures to your truck with ease
- 2400 sq. in. cooking area | Perfect for extra large cooks and feeding crowds
- 7-gauge, 42 lb. solid steel cooking grates with square tubing frame | Durable grates with all welded construction
- Removable, 7-gauge, 37 lb. steel second shelf | Even more cooking space for your grill
- Dual heavy duty 304 stainless steel heat deflectors | Evenly distributes heat throughout the cooking chamber
- Dual heavy duty 304 stainless steel drip pans | Keeps your grill free of drippings, fat, and grease build up
- Dual HotFlash Ceramic Ignitor Rods | State of the art, longest lasting ignition system on the market
- Heavy duty stainless steel hardware | Won't rust, corrode, or fail
- High temperature RTV caulk | Keeps moisture out of grilling chamber
- Probe port hole | No pinching probe wires in your lid
- Rubber grommets at all wire through holes | Prevents wire chafing
- Integrated heat vents | Protects electronics from heat
- Modular construction | Allows for individual component replacement
- Component access panels | Easily access components
- 110 Volt AC GFCI outlet | NEC compliant safety standard
- 100% natural hardwood pellets | Gives great flavor, burns cleanly, and produces little ash
- Local Pickup ONLY | 6 week lead time
- 6 Year Warranty | Industry leading
- recteq world-class customer service | Unmatched individualized customer satisfaction
If you are not fully satisfied with your recteq, return it within 30 days and we will refund your purchase price. We are confident that you will love your new recteq.