RT-B380 Bullseye Stainless Steel
THIS AIN’T NO GAME.
The RT-B380 Bullseye is the ultimate weekday workhorse, and you won’t find more bang for your buck anywhere or at any price. By focusing on flavor, convenience, and versatility, the RT-B380 Bullseye makes all other grills obsolete. Additionally, our commitment to superior build quality, components, warranty, temperature control, and customer service ensures that you get everything you pay for out of your grill. In short, there isn’t a grill anywhere in the vicinity of this price point that offers the quality of a recteq. Our factory direct pricing eliminates the middleman, changes the game, and makes you the winner. With all the flavor and none of the hassle, recteq offers better flavor than charcoal and are more convenient than gas. You can bake, smoke, sear, grill, and even dehydrate, all with the push of a button. It’s that easy! That’s why those in the know own a recteq.
Below are some undisputed facts that prove why recteq is the premier grill in the industry:
1. Build Quality
recteq utilizes a combination of high-quality materials and components to last a lifetime. We feature a commonsense design that doesn’t have gimmicky features that create weak points, making our grills something you can pass down to your family as a cherished heirloom filled with years of memories. The ultimate outdoor grill by a mile, we encourage you to buy once and buy right instead of buying inferior products over and over.
We have never in the history of our company had a firepot fail on us; we’ve even driven over it with a dump truck and a steamroller (we’re not kidding)! recteq also utilizes a ceramic ignitor rod that won’t rust or corrode. It is rated for up to 100,000 lighting cycles!
recteq offers the best warranty in the industry at this price point. The RT-B380 Bullseye comes with a 2-year bumper-to-bumper warranty that is absolutely unmatched by anyone in the industry. If you encounter a problem, we’re going to make it right. It’s the right thing to do, and it’s that simple.
4. Temperature Control
With the most precise controller on the market, our proprietary Smart Grill Technology™ is designed to maintain temperatures to your desired set point. This gives you unmatched control, flexibility, and precision. With your recteq reliably holding temperature, you can cook anything you want without worrying about the wild temperature swings that competitor pellet grills struggle with.
5. Customer Service
You simply will not find a company that offers better customer service than recteq. Just give us a call, our customer service specialists are waiting by the phone to help. It’s our duty to make you feel as if you’ve truly become part of the recteq family.
We encourage you to read them. They truly speak for themselves.
With world-class grills, world-class customer service, and world-class customers, it’s time to take your grilling game to the next level!
GAME. SET. MATCH.
- Smart Grill Technology™ Controller | Proprietary PID algorithm maintains set temperature
- Digital temperature display | Easy to read
- Simple intuitive power button | Automatic lighting feature | No messy charcoal or unsafe fire starters
- Simple intuitive arrow buttons | Control fuel rate & temperature | No babysitting charcoal
- Temp Display button | Easily monitor Actual grill temperature, Set Point temperature, & Meat probe temperature with the push of a button
- 225ºF - 500ºF temperature range in 25º increments | Perfect for "low & slow" or "hot & fast" cooking
- Riot Mode | Achieve temperatures up to 749ºF for searing & direct-flame grilling
- Fast direct-heat grilling | Operate the grill with the lid open
- 1 platinum-tipped meat probe | Monitor your meat's internal temperature
- Automatic shutdown feature | Cool down with the press of a button
- 15 lb. hopper with fail-proof latch | Provides up to 15 hours of cooking at 225ºF
- 22" diameter stainless steel dome lid | First wood pellet grill with ability to cook with lid open
- Stainless steel grill chamber | No paint to fade, flake, or fail
- Bottom support rack | Provides stability & storage
- Rubber wheels | Rolls easily over any terrain
- Weighs 54 lbs. | Easy to transport & store
- Iconic micro-polished recteq emblem | recteq quality in every detail
- Durable stainless steel cooking chamber | No paint to fade, flake, or corrode
- 380 sq. in. cooking area | Fits up to 25 hamburgers
- Porcelain-coated cooking grate | Gives amazing sear marks
- 1 platinum-tipped meat probe | Monitor your meat's internal temperature
- Carbon steel flame deflector | Evenly distributes heat throughout chamber
- Integrated firepot | Indestructible
- HotFlash Ceramic Ignition System | Rated at over 100,000 cycles
- 110-volt AC GFCI outlet | NEC compliant safety standard
- 100% natural hardwood pellets | Burn cleanly, produce minimal ash, & provide great flavor
- Ships directly to your home | FREE shipping
- 2-Year Warranty | Bumper-to-bumper
- recteq world-class customer service | Unmatched personalized customer satisfaction
Ratings & Reviews
Best purchase in a long time
Best purchase I have made in a long time. Was hesitant about getting one then talked with my nephew he said Uncle Mike get it you will love it. He was so correct absolutely amazing from low and slow to hot and fast cooking. Wife said we should have gotten one years ago. I have cooked just about everyday on it fro last 4 weeks even cooked a pecan pie yesterday turned out amazing
Best replacement for my 22" Weber!
Cooking up a storm! Obtained a SnS grill pan to take care of the grease, and have not had a single flare up! Really enjoy this grill and the temp control of this unit is great. Ask for 400 deg., grill comes up to 400 deg. and will stay at that internal chamber temp. until you say so! Small enough to park in the garage and easy enough to roll out, this is an excellent replacement for my 22" Weber of 15 years! ;)
Best smoker ever and the best customer service ever
I love my tec-tec. Just bought the bullseye love love that. Keeps the temps perfect. I wish meat wasn’t so expensive because I love smoking food
Best so far
Works great for both grilling and smoking also use griddle easy clean up quick to light well do e rec tec .
Best Way to Sear !!!
Love mine, To Sear I take the bottom metal thing out and cook directly over flames. Sears a Steak Fast that way
Big punch in a little package.
After 10+ years the Memphis pellet grill was ready to retirement. I am completely spoiled with the results from pellet grilling and after lots of research I chose the Recteq Bullseye. I've had the Bullseye for a little over a month and am very pleased. It starts amazingly fast and puts out a perfect amount of smoke. Temperature control is spot on.
Don't let the size fool you, this grill has a lot of room - full sized brisket or 2 roasting chickens, or 20+ hamburgers.
Like with anything it will take some getting used to the differences compared to my Memphis, but so far the result have been wonderful.
I don't think you can go wrong with this grill.
P.S. Customer service is also very good. I had a minor issue with shipping damage and they were very responsive.
Big quality at a small price .
Received your RT-B380 Bullseye last week . Easy assembly. Grilled chicken thighs and baby back ribs over the weekend and let me tell you each item turned out fantastic. Just fired up grill did the prep work and walked away . Heat stayed consistent and never had to adjust a thing . Best grill for the price . Will highly recommend . Thanks Recteq.
Pros: Grill temp stays at set temp all the time-amount of smoke is perfect-no clean up- easy to work with- Larger cooking surface than I expected. Had a 10lb butt fit no problem- Extra room too- Cooked a pizza on it. Smoked Pizza is great. Price was unbeatable for quality smoker.
Cons-no drip tray(knew that goin into it though) I place a catch pan below meats for drip.
Overall- Recteq changed my grillin life! Amazing Unit! Zero regrets.
Great grill. Big grill in a small size. Big grill area. Great for grilling or slow smoking. Best chicken wings I've ever had with Recteq's Bloody Mary rub and applewood pellets. Was so impressed with mine I purchased a second one for our vacation home.
I use it at least 4 days a week. Usually hot and fast or searing because it runs a little hot and I use my 590 for slow cooks and smoking.