RT-B380 Bullseye Stainless Steel
THIS AIN’T NO GAME.
The RT-B380 Bullseye is the ultimate weekday workhorse, and you won’t find more bang for your buck anywhere or at any price. By focusing on flavor, convenience, and versatility, the RT-B380 Bullseye makes all other grills obsolete. Additionally, our commitment to superior build quality, components, warranty, temperature control, and customer service ensures that you get everything you pay for out of your grill. In short, there isn’t a grill anywhere in the vicinity of this price point that offers the quality of a recteq. Our factory direct pricing eliminates the middleman, changes the game, and makes you the winner. With all the flavor and none of the hassle, recteq offers better flavor than charcoal and are more convenient than gas. You can bake, smoke, sear, grill, and even dehydrate, all with the push of a button. It’s that easy! That’s why those in the know own a recteq.
Below are some undisputed facts that prove why recteq is the premier grill in the industry:
1. Build Quality
recteq utilizes a combination of high-quality materials and components to last a lifetime. We feature a commonsense design that doesn’t have gimmicky features that create weak points, making our grills something you can pass down to your family as a cherished heirloom filled with years of memories. The ultimate outdoor grill by a mile, we encourage you to buy once and buy right instead of buying inferior products over and over.
We have never in the history of our company had a firepot fail on us; we’ve even driven over it with a dump truck and a steamroller (we’re not kidding)! recteq also utilizes a ceramic ignitor rod that won’t rust or corrode. It is rated for up to 100,000 lighting cycles!
recteq offers the best warranty in the industry at this price point. The RT-B380 Bullseye comes with a 2-year bumper-to-bumper warranty that is absolutely unmatched by anyone in the industry. If you encounter a problem, we’re going to make it right. It’s the right thing to do, and it’s that simple.
4. Temperature Control
With the most precise controller on the market, our proprietary Smart Grill Technology™ is designed to maintain temperatures to your desired set point. This gives you unmatched control, flexibility, and precision. With your recteq reliably holding temperature, you can cook anything you want without worrying about the wild temperature swings that competitor pellet grills struggle with.
5. Customer Service
You simply will not find a company that offers better customer service than recteq. Just give us a call, our customer service specialists are waiting by the phone to help. It’s our duty to make you feel as if you’ve truly become part of the recteq family.
We encourage you to read them. They truly speak for themselves.
With world-class grills, world-class customer service, and world-class customers, it’s time to take your grilling game to the next level!
GAME. SET. MATCH.
- Smart Grill Technology™ Controller | Proprietary PID algorithm maintains set temperature
- Digital temperature display | Easy to read
- Simple intuitive power button | Automatic lighting feature | No messy charcoal or unsafe fire starters
- Simple intuitive arrow buttons | Control fuel rate & temperature | No babysitting charcoal
- Temp Display button | Easily monitor Actual grill temperature, Set Point temperature, & Meat probe temperature with the push of a button
- 225ºF - 500ºF temperature range in 25º increments | Perfect for "low & slow" or "hot & fast" cooking
- Riot Mode | Achieve temperatures up to 749ºF for searing & direct-flame grilling
- Fast direct-heat grilling | Operate the grill with the lid open
- 1 platinum-tipped meat probe | Monitor your meat's internal temperature
- Automatic shutdown feature | Cool down with the press of a button
- 15 lb. hopper with fail-proof latch | Provides up to 15 hours of cooking at 225ºF
- 22" diameter stainless steel dome lid | First wood pellet grill with ability to cook with lid open
- Stainless steel grill chamber | No paint to fade, flake, or fail
- Bottom support rack | Provides stability & storage
- Rubber wheels | Rolls easily over any terrain
- Weighs 54 lbs. | Easy to transport & store
- Iconic micro-polished recteq emblem | recteq quality in every detail
- Durable stainless steel cooking chamber | No paint to fade, flake, or corrode
- 380 sq. in. cooking area | Fits up to 25 hamburgers
- Porcelain-coated cooking grate | Gives amazing sear marks
- 1 platinum-tipped meat probe | Monitor your meat's internal temperature
- Carbon steel flame deflector | Evenly distributes heat throughout chamber
- Integrated firepot | Indestructible
- HotFlash Ceramic Ignition System | Rated at over 100,000 cycles
- 110-volt AC GFCI outlet | NEC compliant safety standard
- 100% natural hardwood pellets | Burn cleanly, produce minimal ash, & provide great flavor
- Ships directly to your home | FREE shipping
- 2-Year Warranty | Bumper-to-bumper
- recteq world-class customer service | Unmatched personalized customer satisfaction
Ratings & Reviews
Best all around grille superb service
Great Grill/smoker foe any price!
Service and support absolutely FANTASTIC!
Adam C. walked me through a simple diagnosis after my fan died.
He put one in the mail and upon receipt, was installed in minimum time and effort.
Planning to purchase another dedicated large volume smoker and will get another Recteq
Best all around smoker/grill
I have a gas grill and charcoal grill and Ive had several smokers. I needed a replacement for my last smoker and I bought the B380 now it’s about the only thing I use. It smokes, it grills and it sears.
We entertain a lot and feed 10 to 20 people routinely. This little guy will feed them all and everything is wonderful. This is one of the best purchases I have ever made.
Best and most versatile grill EVER for $400!!!!!
You will not find a better grill for $400. It’s smokes perfectly and gets to hot temperatures, to where you can actually get a NICE sear over an open flame. ( most pellet grills can sear but not that well even with special grill grates) this one can and gets extremely hot. So hot I brushed my nylon jacket against it and it melted 😭. Lol won’t be doing that again.
Best Brussel Sprouts
I just made some of the best Brussel Sprouts I have ever had on the Bullseye. cut in half then grill at 450 F for 20 minutes on the nonstick grill mat. Charred the outside perfectly and then toped it off with Honey and soy sauce. This Grill can grill anything.
Best complement to my other Recteq grill
The Bullseye 🎯 is another fantastic Recteq grill as this is my second grill purchase, with my first being the classic RT-680 (which is still going strong 6+ years). The Bullseye is great for coming home after a full days work and being able to fire up quickly and still be able to grill hot and fast, without having to deal with charcoal or gas, plus still utilize wood pellets for that necessary smoke for my cooks. I also like the more direct flame utilizing wood pellets with the holes in the deflector shield between the fire pot and grate. I recommend anyone to get this grill either as a stand alone or complement to another grill.
Best grill ever
Best grill I’ve ever used. No complaints.
Best Grill Ever
I purchased this grill to replace my previous generation Bullseye grill which I have almost worn out by using it so often! This new generation is the BOMB ! It is so efficient and user friendly that it makes grilling more fun than ever! It holds temperature effortlessly making cooking predictable. I tried the riot mode to quick grill some steaks. But the temp was higher than I expected and I over cooked the steaks. Now I just set it for 500 degrees and have consistently great results. Slow cooking and roasting veggies are so simple with the new controller. Overall I think this is the best and most enjoyable grill I have ever used compared to propane, charcoal, the Green Egg, and my RT 680
Best Grill for the $$$
If your are a serious griller. Not just a smoker or you like your food grilled. But a serious griller. As in you have a gas grill, a charcoal grill, a smoker, a live fire pit type of person. This.... THIS IS THE GRILL. BEST DOLLAR YOU CAN SPEND. And get the sear kit 100%.
In the first month I've had this thing I have smoked a brisket, beef ribs, pork ribs, and chicken wings. Everything perfect on the first try! I grilled cedar plank salmon.... I've seared a prime ribye (in 5 minutes), a pork tenderloin and smash burgers (3 minutes). Everything was one of the best bites of food I've had.
Best pellet grill for the money no question about it!
Incredibly great grill for the money, nothing even comes close for the price range. Low n slow or hot n fast, it works great every time. Easy to clean and will cook anything you throw at it.
Very very versatile.
Best purchase EVER
Absolutely the best grille I've ever owned. Was looking to replace a Charbroil that was rusting out but could not refuse the Bullseye for smoking and plain 'ole grilling. Setup and initial lighting was flawless (just follow instructions). Price and features cannot be beat!