RT-340 w/ Pellet Bundle
- Temperature Controls
- Construction Features
- Power Source
- Fuel Source
- Customer Care
THIS AIN’T NO GAME.
The RT-340 is durable, portable, and ready to go! This grill is perfect for small families or the single griller. At 340 square inches, there simply isn’t more bang for your buck anywhere at any price. By focusing on flavor, convenience, and versatility, the RT-340 makes all other grills of this size obsolete. Additionally, our commitment to superior build quality, components, warranty, temperature control, and customer service ensures that you get everything you pay for out of your grill. In short, there isn’t a grill anywhere in the vicinity of this price point that offers the quality of a recteq. Our factory direct pricing eliminates the middleman, changes the game, and makes you the winner. With all the flavor and none of the hassle, recteq offers better flavor than charcoal and are more convenient than gas. You can bake, smoke, sear, grill, and even dehydrate, all with the push of a button. It couldn’t be easier! That’s why those in the know own a recteq.
Below are some undisputed facts that prove why recteq Wood Pellet Grills are the premier grill in the industry:
1. Build Quality
recteq utilizes a combination of high-quality stainless steel designed to last a lifetime. They feature a commonsense design that doesn’t have gimmicky features that create weak points, making our grills something you can pass down to your family as a cherished heirloom filled with years of memories. The ultimate outdoor grill by a mile, we encourage you to buy once and buy right instead of buying inferior products over and over. The RT-340 is even designed for on-the-go grilling, with folding and locking legs to make transport a breeze.
recteq features stainless steel grates, firepots, heat deflectors, and drip pans. They also feature stainless steel hardware as well. We have never in the history of our company had a firepot fail on us; we’ve even driven over it with a dump truck and a steamroller (we’re not kidding)! recteq also utilizes a ceramic ignitor rod that won’t rust or corrode that’s been rated for up to 100,000 lighting cycles.
recteq offers the best warranty in the industry at this price point. The RT-340 comes with a 2-year bumper-to-bumper warranty that is absolutely unmatched by anyone in the industry. If you encounter a problem, we’re going to make it right. It’s the right thing to do, and it’s that simple.
4. Temperature Control
With the most precise controller on the market, our proprietary Smart Grill Technology™ is designed to maintain temperatures to your desired set point. Also, with WiFi capability, you can control your grill from virtually anywhere! This gives you unmatched control, flexibility, and precision. With your recteq reliably holding temperature, you can cook anything you want without worrying about the wild temperature swings that competitor pellet grills struggle with.
5. Customer Service
You simply will not find a company that offers better customer service than recteq. Would you believe that each customer receives both co-founders’ cell phone numbers with their purchase? Well it’s true, and it’s our duty to make you feel as if you’ve truly become part of the recteq family.
We encourage you to read them. They truly speak for themselves.
With world-class grills, world-class customer service, and world-class customers, it’s time to take your grilling game to the next level!
GAME. SET. MATCH.
220 LB recteq™ KINGSFORD® EXCLUSIVE PELLET BUNDLE
Expand your smoke with this exclusive pellet bundle! recteq™ & Kingsford® have worked together to provide you with 220 lbs. of premium hardwood pellets so you can experience a variety of flavor profiles in your pit.
- 160 lbs. recteq™ Ultimate Blend Pellets (4 bags)
- 20 lbs. Kingsford® Hickory Wood Pellets (1 bag)
- 20 lbs. Kingsford® Classic Wood Pellets (1 bag)
- 20 lbs. Kingsford® Maple Wood Pellets (1 bag)
- 100% pure hardwood
- No fillers, binders, or preservatives
- High BTU (8500 average)
- Low ash production (less than 1%)
- Made in USA
recteq™ ULTIMATE BLEND PELLETS
A blend of red oak, white oak, and hickory makes recteq™ Ultimate Blend Pellets the perfect combination of heat and flavor. Oak is a popular smoking wood that produces a recognizable mild smoke. Ultimate Blend pellets create a beautiful mahogany color when used for low and slow cooking, and still pack plenty of heat!
KINGSFORD® HICKORY WOOD PELLETS
These all-natural Kingsford® pellets are made with pure flavor hardwood to deliver the authentic hickory taste every griller loves. Strong, savory and hearty, hickory is the griller’s choice for beefy favorites like ribeye, prime rib roast and short ribs.
KINGSFORD® CLASSIC WOOD PELLETS
These all-natural pellets deliver a spicy blend of hickory, oak and cherrywood for big, bold no-holds-barred flavor. This spicy blend of hardwoods is perfect for most proteins, and a bold choice for taking grilled chicken to the next level.
KINGSFORD® MAPLE WOOD PELLETS
Good grillers know how to embrace the sweeter side of smoke. These all-natural pellets are made with pure flavor hardwood to deliver the bold, sweet taste of real maple wood. The fruity smoke of maple wood is a great choice for most proteins and vegetables, and pairs particularly well with salmon.
- Smart Grill Technology™ Controller | Proprietary PID algorithm maintains temperature precisely
- WiFi Technology | Control and monitor your grill remotely from your wireless device
- Automatic lighting feature | No messy charcoal or unsafe fire starters
- Automatic shutdown feature | Enter cool down mode with the push of a button
- 200ºF to 500ºF in 5º increments | Bake, smoke, sear, grill, broil, roast, and even dehydrate
- Dual meat probes (Probe A, Probe B) | Monitor 2 cooks simultaneously
- LO setting | Xtreme smoke operates under 200ºF achieving maximum smoke output
- FULL setting | Allows you to achieve temperatures above 500ºF
- Stainless steel cooking chamber | No paint to fade, flake, or fail
- Iconic micro polished 304 stainless steel bull horn handles | Feel the trademarked recteq quality
- Locking stainless steel hopper lid | Holds a large platter or dish | Keeps pellets dry and from spilling
- Stainless steel hopper lid piano hinge | Worry free operation for the lifetime of your grill
- Stainless steel recteq logo | Proof recteq takes pride in even the smallest detail
- Stainless steel fail-proof lid stops | Won't buckle, bend, or break
- Stainless steel spill proof bucket hook | Keep grease bucket from getting knocked off
- 3 reliable stainless steel handles | Conveniently transport while collapsed
- High temperature powder coated lid | Heavy duty | Cleans easily to maintain a vibrant, new appearance
- Insulated Lid | Helps maintain heat, using less fuel
- 2 smoke vent holes | Allows heat to escape evenly across cooking chamber
- Rollerblade style wheels | Easily move your grill in place
- Folding and locking legs | Easily store and transport
- Stainless steel bottom shelf | Increases stability
- 20 lb. hopper capacity | Up to 20+ hours of continuous cooking
- Weighs 80 lbs. | Perfect for tailgating
- 340 sq. in. cooking area | Enough headroom for turkeys or large roasts | Fits 3 racks of ribs
- 511 sq. in. cooking area with optional second shelf | More space means more food
- 304 stainless steel cooking grates | Lasts the lifetime of your grill | Easy to remove and clean
- Centered 304 stainless steel firepot | Indestructible | Won't fail
- 304 stainless steel heat deflector | Evenly distributes heat throughout cooking chamber
- 304 stainless steel drip pan | Funnels grease out of the cooking chamber into the drip bucket for an easy cleanup
- HotFlash Ceramic Ignition System | Rated at over 100,000 cycles | Nearly 300 years of grilling
- Heavy duty stainless steel hardware | Won't rust, corrode, or fail
- High temperature RTV caulk | Keeps moisture out of grilling chamber
- Probe port hole | No pinching probe wires in your lid
- Rubber grommets on all wire ports | Prevents wire chafing
- Integrated heat vents | Protects electronics from heat
- Easy assembly | Simply attach lid and you're ready to cook
- Modular construction | Allows for individual component replacement
- Component access panel | Easily access components
- 110 Volt AC GFCI outlet | NEC compliant safety standard
- 100% natural hardwood pellets | Gives great flavor, burns cleanly, and produces little ash
- Ships directly to your home | FREE shipping
- 2 Year Warranty | Covers all components
If you are not fully satisfied with your recteq, return it within 30 days and we will refund your purchase price. We are confident that you will love your new recteq Wood Pellet Grill.
Ratings & Reviews
Great bang for your buck!
I bought my RT- 340 just under a year ago and could not be happier with it! The customer services is top notch and has been a go to for meals ever since. This is perfect for small families and your average griller. You cannot miss with this grill.
Impressive Upgrades and Features
This is my second recteq tailgate size grill (RT 340). The only thing a recteq won’t survive is an angry Defensive Tackle who needs to throw something. Wow! The technology and engineering improvements are mind boggling. The stainless over paint, WiFi, built in probes. These truly are the best of the best. I will finish my burn in about 10 minutes from now. I feel some ribs coming on! Seriously great upgrades, keep up the good work.
Quality products and world class customer service
You won't find a better quality grill with the same features in this price range. The build quality is significantly better than what's available at your local hardware or big box store. It accurately holds temperature and is great for both slow and low smoking or high heat grilling/searing (especially if you add the grill grates). You likely won't need to use the customer service as the grill is built to last but in the event you do Recteq stands behind their products and their service is second to none.
RecTec fan for life! Since 2020.
I will admit I am a Northern'er, I'm not a smoker and bought this at the suggestion of a friend from Kentucky who moved up north here. I will say I owe my friend a smoked brisket or 2. This smoker makes smoking meat a BREEZE. I am a father of 3 boys under 8 and my time is very limited, but I enjoyed smoked meats when I lived in VA. This pellet smoker makes smoking meats easy, convient, and does it like the pros, without the need for the constant time and attention. The bluetooth makes it easy to monitor overnight smokes, the included meat probes allow you to monitor when you hit the meat stall and wrap if thats the way you smoke your meat. I can say that my wife loves the Cotstco brisket I smoke (Texas style, only salt and pepper rub), who rarely eats red meat! In addition to the product you buy you also get great customer service.. I am a fan for life until proven wrong. Do yourself a favor and pick one of these bad boys up!
Super solid smoker!
So I've had this smoker for a month now and am completely blown away by it's performance. I did a ton of research before pulling the trigger and could not be more pleased with my choice. I cook for my wife, 2 small children, and myself and it is absolutely the perfect size for us. Look no further if you are on the fence, this is it.
The support alone is worth it - product speaks for itself.
Just had my first encounter with the support team at rec-tec. Hands down the best support i've ever received for a purchased product. After 3 years my auger motor went out because i didnt clean it out after the pellets absorbed some water. I fully expected to pay for replacement costs (out of warranty - and issue was my fault), but without question rec-tec team shipped out a new auger motor free of charge and offered to walk me through replacing it over the phone.
Not to mention the entire support process took 15 minutes with no robots, no data re-entry... just simply excellent support.
These smokers are amazing!
I have purchased 6 Recteq smokers in the past 6 years. Clearly I'm a big fan. I started with a 680. Then I bought 2 of them for family members. Then I bought a 700. Then I bought a 340 for travel, and now I've just bought a 340 for another family member. I absolutely love everything about these smokers and wouldn't change a thing. I needed customer service once when my igniter for my 680 burned out after a few years. Their customer service is 2nd to none, and I set a pretty high bar. I use them to smoke ribs, pork butts, brisket and fish. And, I absolutely love the griddle. I followed the seasoning directions and it is amazingly non-stick to the point that I do scrambled eggs and omelettes on it. The biggest upgrade from my 680 to the 700/340 is the controller with 2 temperature probes and WiFi. I love that I can start the smoker remotely. Seriously, I have not one negative thing to say.