RT-340 Wood Pellet Grill
- Temperature Controls
- Construction Features
- Power Source
- Fuel Source
- Customer Care
THIS AIN’T NO GAME.
The RT-340 is durable, portable, and ready to go! This grill is perfect for small families or the single griller. At 340 square inches, there simply isn’t more bang for your buck anywhere at any price. By focusing on flavor, convenience, and versatility, the RT-340 makes all other grills of this size obsolete. Additionally, our commitment to superior build quality, components, warranty, temperature control, and customer service ensures that you get everything you pay for out of your grill. In short, there isn’t a grill anywhere in the vicinity of this price point that offers the quality of a recteq. Our factory direct pricing eliminates the middleman, changes the game, and makes you the winner. With all the flavor and none of the hassle, recteq offers better flavor than charcoal and are more convenient than gas. You can bake, smoke, sear, grill, and even dehydrate, all with the push of a button. It couldn’t be easier! That’s why those in the know own a recteq.
Below are some undisputed facts that prove why recteq Wood Pellet Grills are the premier grill in the industry:
1. Build Quality
recteq utilizes a combination of high-quality stainless steel designed to last a lifetime. They feature a commonsense design that doesn’t have gimmicky features that create weak points, making our grills something you can pass down to your family as a cherished heirloom filled with years of memories. The ultimate outdoor grill by a mile, we encourage you to buy once and buy right instead of buying inferior products over and over. The RT-340 is even designed for on-the-go grilling, with folding and locking legs to make transport a breeze.
recteq features stainless steel grates, firepots, heat deflectors, and drip pans. They also feature stainless steel hardware as well. We have never in the history of our company had a firepot fail on us; we’ve even driven over it with a dump truck and a steamroller (we’re not kidding)! Our automated self-cleaning shutdown mode virtually eliminates the need to clean our firepots. recteq also utilizes a ceramic ignitor rod that won’t rust or corrode that’s been rated for up to 100,000 lighting cycles.
recteq offers the best warranty in the industry at this price point. The RT-340 comes with a 2-year bumper-to-bumper warranty that is absolutely unmatched by anyone in the industry. If you encounter a problem, we’re going to make it right. It’s the right thing to do, and it’s that simple.
4. Temperature Control
With the most precise controller on the market, our proprietary Smart Grill Technology™ is designed to maintain temperatures to your desired set point. Also, with WiFi capability, you can control your grill from virtually anywhere! This gives you unmatched control, flexibility, and precision. With your recteq reliably holding temperature, you can cook anything you want without worrying about the wild temperature swings that competitor pellet grills struggle with.
5. Customer Service
You simply will not find a company that offers better customer service than recteq. Would you believe that each customer receives both co-founders’ cell phone numbers with their purchase? Well it’s true, and it’s our duty to make you feel as if you’ve truly become part of the recteq family.
We encourage you to read them. They truly speak for themselves.
With world-class grills, world-class customer service, and world-class customers, it’s time to take your grilling game to the next level!
GAME. SET. MATCH.
- Smart Grill Technology™ Controller | Proprietary PID algorithm maintains temperature precisely
- WiFi Technology | Control and monitor your grill remotely from your wireless device
- Automatic lighting feature | No messy charcoal or unsafe fire starters
- Automatic shutdown feature | Enter cool down mode with the push of a button
- 200ºF to 500ºF in 5º increments | Bake, smoke, sear, grill, broil, roast, and even dehydrate
- Dual meat probes (Probe A, Probe B) | Monitor 2 cooks simultaneously
- LO setting | Xtreme smoke operates under 200ºF achieving maximum smoke output
- FULL setting | Allows you to achieve temperatures above 500ºF
- Stainless steel cooking chamber | No paint to fade, flake, or fail
- Iconic micro polished 304 stainless steel bull horn handles | Feel the trademarked recteq quality
- Locking stainless steel hopper lid | Holds a large platter or dish | Keeps pellets dry and from spilling
- Stainless steel hopper lid piano hinge | Worry free operation for the lifetime of your grill
- Stainless steel recteq logo | Proof recteq takes pride in even the smallest detail
- Stainless steel fail-proof lid stops | Won't buckle, bend, or break
- Stainless steel spill proof bucket hook | Keep grease bucket from getting knocked off
- 3 reliable stainless steel handles | Conveniently transport while collapsed
- High temperature powder coated lid | Heavy duty | Cleans easily to maintain a vibrant, new appearance
- Insulated Lid | Helps maintain heat, using less fuel
- 2 smoke vent holes | Allows heat to escape evenly across cooking chamber
- Rollerblade style wheels | Easily move your grill in place
- Folding and locking legs | Easily store and transport
- Stainless steel bottom shelf | Increases stability
- 20 lb. hopper capacity | Up to 20+ hours of continuous cooking
- Weighs 80 lbs. | Perfect for tailgating
- 340 sq. in. cooking area | Enough headroom for turkeys or large roasts | Fits 3 racks of ribs
- 511 sq. in. cooking area with optional second shelf | More space means more food
- 304 stainless steel cooking grates | Lasts the lifetime of your grill | Easy to remove and clean
- Centered 304 stainless steel firepot | Indestructible | Won't fail
- 304 stainless steel heat deflector | Evenly distributes heat throughout cooking chamber
- 304 stainless steel drip pan | Funnels grease out of the cooking chamber into the drip bucket for an easy cleanup
- HotFlash Ceramic Ignition System | Rated at over 100,000 cycles | Nearly 300 years of grilling
- Heavy duty stainless steel hardware | Won't rust, corrode, or fail
- High temperature RTV caulk | Keeps moisture out of grilling chamber
- Probe port hole | No pinching probe wires in your lid
- Rubber grommets on all wire ports | Prevents wire chafing
- Integrated heat vents | Protects electronics from heat
- Easy assembly | Simply attach lid and you're ready to cook
- Modular construction | Allows for individual component replacement
- Component access panel | Easily access components
- 110 Volt AC GFCI outlet | NEC compliant safety standard
- 100% natural hardwood pellets | Gives great flavor, burns cleanly, and produces little ash
- Ships directly to your home | FREE shipping
- 2 Year Warranty | Covers all components
If you are not fully satisfied with your recteq, return it within 30 days and we will refund your purchase price. We are confident that you will love your new recteq wood pellet grill.
Ratings & Reviews
Excellent smaller grill
Purchased to use for smaller portions than when I cook with the bull. Works very well and the WiFi controls are amazing
I've only had the grill for a couple of weeks, but every time it gets used, it has an extremely even and consistent temp. No flare ups and the wireless monitor is a great feature since my grill is not in a direct line of sight from my house.
Dan Mesecher -
Only been an owner for a few days now, but this thing is a beast. So versatile. I love how I can just set it and forget it (even though I don’t cause I check the app often) It has exceeded every expectation I had before delivery.
John C. -
I recently purchased the 340 and I am very pleased with the grill. The build quality is great and the controller are top notch. I initially thought the WiFi capability and associated app was finicky and I would never use it. I was wrong. It is great for those long cooks! I thought I had a problem with the grill and how it was functioning so I emailed Rec Tec customer service. I received an answer to my inquiry within an hour and that was on the weekend (my issue wasn’t actually a problem, it was a normal function). If I have one thing I’m not a fan of on the 340, it’s how lightweight the legs are. But considering the whole unit collapses down and can go to the game with you, it’s a fine compromise. I think I will probably upgrade to the next size up in a year. All in all it is an amazing product backed by an amazing company. Thank you Rec Tec!
Fantastic product - world class customer service
kent knudsen -
I just received a new unit to replace my old 300. My first grill and choice of Rec Tec was based on a lot of research and chose Rec Tec based on customer service reviews. This type of service is a dying breed and it is very refreshing. I have already recommended two other friends to buy and they couldn't be happier. In addition to superior service, I can now also say I am impressed with progression in design and improvements from first to second grill, WELL DONE !. <br>Thanks again to entire Rec Tec team that makes purchase and aftersales support world class !! Best regards, Kent Knudsen
First pellet grill and love everything thats been cooked
Anthony DiBartolomeo III -
This is my fist pellet grill and it has performed great! I have lots of things to try and grill/smoke and I'm looking forward to wonderfully flavored foods.
First pellet smoker
Michael Simons -
I did quite a bit of research before making my decision and kept coming back to the Rec Tec line of products. I didn't want to spend a ton of money, but I wanted something with lots of features for the price and the Trailblazer fit the bill perfectly.<br><br>The wifi controller built in is a great convenient feature allowing me to start the smoker up when I'm on my way home from work, and allow me to monitor the temperature during my cook. The settings within the app allow me to change the feed rate for the auger if need be as well as monitoring the temperature probes. <br><br>The size of the unit makes it very easy to transport around if I choose, not to mention is the perfect size for just myself and my wife. We've only had it for a few weeks but I've already cooked ribs, chicken thighs, pizza, cedar plank salmon, pork chops, hamburgers, macaroni and cheese and even steak on it. Don't let anyone tell you that you can't sear on this thing. You most certainly can!<br><br>Check the product offerings here and see what size works for you and your family. Don't be afraid to pull the trigger on something you can't see since they aren't sold in stores. The stainless steel used is top quality for the price and the Rec Tec customer service is outstanding.<br><br>I don't regret my purchase one bit and I'm already plotting to see how I can justify purchasing a garage full of pellets to my wife since I plan on using it so much.
First timer with Rec Tec
Took a couple of uses to burn off original construction materials
Greg Truhler -
Aquired this grill because of it's portability. Took it to a weekend at the lake. Made EVERY meal on/ with it from Friday night through Sunday. It worked great and every meal turned out to be awesomeness. The grill could not have performed any better than it did. Thanks REC TEC!!!
Food never tasted so good!
Ive had my Trailblazer for about 3 weeks now. I had an issue with the blower motor out of the box. I called and talked to Chris he worked with me to identify the problem and got me a replacement part on the way. I have used the grill several times and can say i’m extremely happy. The Rec Tec is far better built, using better materials and heavier guage metal than the competitors.<br>Thanks for a great product and excellent customer service!